Cold eyes

Hey sorry for the long wait on the chapter!

------------------------------------

EPOV

Recap: Her eyes turned to gold and instead of warm and flowing, they were hard and cold, just like her body. I was in deep, deep trouble.

As I looked at her, I was caught in her hard but amazing eyes. In a flash she was off the bed and across the room. We never broke eye contact. I had my hand slightly reached out to hold her hand but she just looked at me while in her defensive stance.   

"Why are you in my room?" She asked in a snarl.

I was speechless but I was still looking at her eyes. Hoping they would turn back to their perfect brown color, and hoping that this was just a nightmare that she was a soulless monster like myself.

I couldn't take it anymore, with her cold golden eyes looking at me with so much hatred. I walked up to her and I cupped her cheek. She slightly leaned into my touch but I felt it more than she would have liked. She then shoved me away and walked out onto the terrace.

"What did I do? You're so mad at me when a couple weeks ago everything was fine." I said.

" Everything was fine?! Of course to you everything was fine because you can do no wrong right?" She yelled at me while her back was facing me.

" Yeah really. I don't know what happened." I said.

With that, she jumped off the terrace and started to run to the forest. I took that as my cue to leave so I went back down the stairs and out the front door without talking to anyone.

BPOV

I don't know where I'm going, but I need to get away from Edward. How could he not know what happened? Just remembering Taylor in his lap makes me want to kill her. No not kill, murder. I want to murder her.

I ended up hunting because I haven't in a couple days. I liked Alaskan animals better because they have a lot more mountain lions and different food choices. I had my fill then I went back to the house and up to my room.

It was already around 4:00 am. so I got ready for school that starts in about 4 hours. I took off my ripped, dirty clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I let the water pound on my tense muscles and I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo. I got out of the shower and changed into a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of dark wash jeans. I put my grey beanie on and I looked at the clock and it said 6:30. I guess I was in the shower longer than I thought. Oops.

We have to leave in about an hour to make it to school on time. I figured that I would read a book in that time. Luckily, I brought some of my books from Italy. I started to read Fallen by Lauren Kate. The love story in it was somewhat unpredictable but the ending led into the next book. It is a 4 book series with an extra side book.

I read a little bit of the book but then I lost my train of thought.  I figured I would go downstairs and watch TV or something.

------------------------------------------------

I want to see who all reads the author's note. Comment and say Polka Dot. I also need 15 votes and 10 comments. Once again if you want to be in any of my stories just fill out the form in the chapter titled authors note. Thanks ~ Peighton