Everything is Changing

I figured I'd update while I'm on here.~Peighton

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a little over a week since Edward and I made up. I called Alice after school last week and now her and Jasper are staying at the Cullen house in Alaska with Edward and me. Alice met Taylor and she agrees with me that she is a spoiled brat that thinks that she will get to date Edward before the school year is over.

Now that Alice and Jasper are here, we sit at a table in the corner just like the Cullens did when I first saw them. The Denalis sit with us also but they don't talk much because it's just Tanya, Kate, Irina, and Garret. The only difference is that Edward invited Taylor to sit with us. She practically sits in Edward's lap and Edward does nothing! He just sits there and talks with Jasper.

It reminds me of when Jessica Stanley used to flirt with Edward but this time is different. Edward isn't pushing Taylor away like he did with Jessica. It makes me doubt that we are really mates. He has a habit of thinking things to the extreme or just not thinking about anything other than what's directly in front of him. It's obviously the latter. I think the reading people's minds gets the best of him and he doesn't think of me because he can't hear my mind.

Today at lunch I got sick of watching them look like the perfect high school sweethearts so I got up and left. I didn't tell anyone where I was going but I know that Alice had a vision. I'm going hunting and I will be back in time for art class. I'll have to go hunting after school too but I needed to get away from them and have some time to myself.

After I caught a mountain lion I went back to school to hear the bell for 6th period. I went to my locker to get my supplies and I went to class without Edward. He was probably busy with Taylor so I went and sat next to Alice. Edward came in and he sat next to me but we didn't talk the entire period.

Gym was worse because Taylor was there. As soon as she saw Edward, she was basically attached to him and praising the ground he walked on. At the end of gym I changed and left. Normally Edward was waiting for me by the door but he wasn't there today. That's okay though because I'm leaving to go hunting in the Aleutian Range Mountains in south Alaska. I was gone all night and most of the next day. I just needed to get away and think without anyone breathing down my neck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the cabin that Edward brought me to and I started to look around. I went back to Forks because I wanted to find out why this cabin looked so familiar. I realized why as soon as I went into the 2nd bedroom. It was the cottage that I woke up in after my transformation. I sat there wondering why the nomad would've brought me here to a place that was familiar to me and not the him. I still don't know and I can't help but wonder.

I went back to Alaska because I figured that they would be getting worried about me.  I didn't go to Edward right away though, I went to go see Charlie before anything else. I went to the Denalis and found Charlie in his room. He was packing and when I asked him about it he said that he wanted to move to a place like Forks. I think he was heading to Sekiu,WA. It's a place right on the water and he missed being able to fish and he might be opening a fish store.

After saying goodbye and saying that we would keep in contact, I went back to Edward. I opened the door and I was immediately pulled into a tight embrace and kissed on top of the head repeatedly.  After awhile it got old and so I wiggled out of his embrace and started to walk upstairs to the guest room that is assigned as mine. I made it half way before I was spun around and I was looking directly at the topaz eyes that I love so much, but right now they weren't the ones I love. They were hard and they looked angry.

"Where were you?" He asked in an agitated voice.

" I can take care of myself and I was hunting. Why does it matter? You were probably busy with Taylor." I said, with that I stalked off to my room while he was still standing there in shock. I started to pack my bags because I was going back to the Volturi. Jane had been asking when I would be coming back and this is the perfect time.

There was knocking on my door but I ignored it by putting my headphones in and turning them up loud. I was soon done so I snuck out my window and jumped to Alice's room and said my goodbyes quietly so that Edward wouldn't hear. I left right after that and I ran down to Port Angeles, WA  to take a plane to Italy. On my way there I texted Charlie and told him where I was going and then I texted Jane telling her that I was coming home. Only on the plane did I let a single tear fall from my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's the next chapter and I would just like to let you know that Bella can take powers of the people that she is closest to. Like she has Edward's,Alice's, Jasper's, Jane's, Alec's, and Marcus's powers. She also has powers of her own that she develops. Like physical/mental shield, visions of the past, and control the elements. I figured I would clear that up before the next few chapters. Let me know what you think.~Peighton