Everyone comes and goes.

BPOV

When Jane left I got off the bed and started to walk around. Carlisle came rushing into the room and he pulled out his medical gear. He then started to give me a check up even though I’m a vampire. I turned human for his convenience. He finished his check up and he then allowed me to leave the room. I went outside and started to walk through the forest.

I walked to a little clearing that had scents familiar and unfamiliar. I smelled Jane and I smelled Edward but they were both old. There was one scent that I didn’t recognize. It was vampire and it was a female. It was mixed with Edward’s but hers was newer than his so she must have showed up after.

I went back to the house because I felt emotionally drained and I needed to sleep. I had just blacked out for a couple hours but it feels like I’m even more tired than I was before. When I got back up to the room, I found all of Jane’s things gone and a note lying on the middle of the bed.

Bella-

I know that I said that I would help you but I’m having a hard time being away from Carter.  You know how it feels to have a mate….. or you did. It hurts to be away from them and I know that Carter is feeling the same way. I hope you won’t be mad at me for too long. I love you!

- Jane

Whatever. I thought. I knew that she would leave before my quest was over but I didn’t expect it to be so soon after we left. It’s only been 3 days. I can’t think about it now though. I need to sleep then I need to figure out what happened to Edward and who that other scent was. I haven’t told the rest of the Cullen family what I found.  I laid down in my bed and I fell into my own meadows of dreams.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and I changed into clean clothes. I  talked with Emmet for awhile and then Jasper came into the living room. Emmet, being Emmet, decided to challenge Jasper and me to a Call Of Duty battle.

I won 3 rounds and Jasper and Emmet each won 1. They were pissed at me for like 3 hours then Emmet gave me a bear hug and it was all better. I spent most of the day at the house because I was still weak and Carlisle said to take it easy for a few days. Tomorrow I’m leaving for Canada and I’m returning back to the Denali’s and school.

We had decided that the story would be that I got called away from home because my grandmother passed away. I would be receiving a lot of condolences but it would feel nice to hear it in about 20 years. Right now I’m spending time with Alice and Rose. Sadly, this involves a make-over but I’m deep in thought so I’m not bothered. I’m only allowed to look in the mirror when they’re finished so I must say that I look smexy.

“You guys need to come wherever I am when I find and see Edward so you can make me over.” I said with awe in my voice.

“Yes!!!!!” They both squealed. I then left while they were still jumping up and down because I needed to finish packing.

I finished quickly then I went downstairs to say my goodbyes. Esme looked like she needed a cry so I turned her human so she could cry. It starts to hurt if you dry sob for too long. She gave me a grateful look, and then I went to Carlisle next and I promised to keep him updated. I have found many new findings about vampires medically so he is kind of like my partner in it. I gave Rose a hug and then I jumped on Emmet’s back just to scare him. He pulled me from his back and he put me on the floor to hug him properly. I then said my farewells to Alice and Jasper. Jasper was hesitant at first with giving me a hug but then he remembered that I wasn’t human anymore. Alice gave me the biggest hug of all and she whispered in my ear “You better keep in touch with me and not forget me.”

“I won’t and between you and me, after I find Edward I will come back and live with you if you accept me.” I whispered back to her. I made sure that she was the only one able to hear me by blacking out everyone else’s hearing. She gave me an excited smile and out a finger to her lips to signal that she would keep my secret. I then unblocked everyone and grabbed my bags.

They followed me outside and I went to the edge of the forest. I waved my last goodbye and I started to run.

-------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is up. I'm debating on making a story about Bella and Edward if they were both human or if they were any other combination. Comment or PM me with your thoughts. I also need more characters for my stories so if you want to be in any of my stories go to the chapter titled authors note to fill out a form for a character. Thanks ~ Peighton