Pain......... a different kind

All during class, she was sitting in his lap when the teacher’s back was turned, and they were holding hands during the entire period. It made me sick and I was about to claw my eyeballs out by the end of class. The only good part of class was that Jerissabell was in this class with me. At one point I think that she told the ‘perfect couple’ to get a room. I tried to stifle my laughter but a couple giggles came out. Jerissabell just smiled while love birds didn’t pay me any attention. I thought I saw Edward’s ears perk up when I giggled though.

The rest of the afternoon went about the same way until gym when they snuck out of the gym to go make-out or something. Gym class finished and I then went to wait by my car for Jerissabell. She came out momentarily with a pissed off expression. She got into the car and slammed the door. I climbed in and started driving.

She didn’t talk the entire drive home. We got home and I went straight to my room. I was just sitting in my room when I started to feel a pain in my chest. This pain was different though. Instead of my powers trying to get out, it felt like I was being torn apart physically. It hurt worse than my change and releasing my powers didn’t work. I just laid there in my bed with tears running down my face. I couldn’t talk or scream, all I could do was cry. It passed after what seemed like forever. I blacked out almost immediately after.

I woke up and it was still dark out. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 2:30 am. I had blacked out for almost 10 hours. I got up to see where everyone was but my legs felt like jelly and I couldn’t stand, let alone walk. Well this fricking sucks.

I just laid on my bed as I waited for the feeling in my legs to come back. It took forever but I finally got my feeling back. I walked downstairs but I was still wobbly. I walked into the living room and found everyone sitting there. They all looked like they had something to tell me. but Jerissabell looked the most guilty. It’s time for them to spill their guts.

Sorry for the long wait. I've been super busy. I'm trying to juggle everything but I'm still writing. Hopefully I'll be able to write a lot more.