Sparks flying

BPOV

As I ran, I passed the cottage and I could smell Edward. I just kept running though because it was like 2 days old.  I made it halfway before I remembered I didn’t tell Charlie that I left. I pulled out my cell and tried to call but with my luck there wasn’t any cell service. I just put my phone away and I kept running. It was around midnight by the time that I made it to the Alaskan border.  I made it to the Denali’s around midday and I knocked on the door. Only Kate and Tanya knew that I was coming.

Kate opened the door and tackled me in a hug. I hugged her back just as fierce. We walked inside and she led me to my “old” room. It hadn’t changed at all and there wasn’t any dust which meant that Carmen had still cleaned this room. Everyone except Kate went to the movies to see something. Garret apparently stayed back too but I haven’t seen him yet.

I unpacked then just laid on the bed and thought about the excuse that I need to make for school. Nobody has gone to school since I left and we were saying that our grandmother was ill. We just got back over the weekend and we are going to school tomorrow, Tuesday. I heard the door open and close but I didn’t move.

“Someone is here and it is a surprise.” I heard Tanya say and I smiled to myself because she actually kept the secret.

I heard footsteps and I sat up on my bed. The door slowly opened and they all stepped in. Carmen was the first to give me a hug and then Irina and Elzear. Tanya hugged me last but it was authentic. They didn’t know about my new power so I showed them and they loved it.

“ No offense Bella, but why are you here?” Carmen asked me.

“ I came to get Edward back. He got mad when I left and overreacted about how I went hunting and didn’t tell him. Taylor didn’t help the cause either….. But Edward told everyone that he was coming up here so I decided to come back because I’m done with him running away from me and vice versa.” I said with confidence in my voice.

They all murmured their ‘good for yous’ and ‘ I hope it works’.

After I had spilled everything that had happened they all said that Edward had problems if he chose a human girl over me. The group basically all left and I went back up to my room to listen to music.

EPOV ( surprise!)

I ran all the way to Canada and I settled in the house that I had bought. I plan on being here for awhile so I figured I wouldn’t stay with the Denalis and bother them. While I was unpacking I was pondering on if I should go and pay a visit to the Denalis to tell them that I moved. I would be attending school with them if they went but I figured I should tell them that I’m here.

I was on my way there in my precious Volvo that I had left up here when I was here last time.  I arrived and I knocked on the door. Carmen opened the door and she looked mad about something but she tried to hide it.

Everyone was in the living room and I said my piece and I was welcomed back but they all had the same look of distrust on their faces. I stayed a few moments longer then I asked “ Why are you all looking at me like that?”

“ Oh I don’t know. Are you going to overreact like you did the last time someone didn’t tell you anything?” Kate snarled at me.

I put my hands up in surrender. “ What are you talking about and why do I smell someone else in this house?” I said while looking up the stairs where the scent was coming from. It smelled like strawberries, sunshine, and just a hint of freesia.

Everyone just looked at me nervously so I slowly ascended the stairs. Nobody tried to stop me so I continued. I was making my way towards the door at the end of the hall and one of the boards creaked. The scent immediately dispersed but I continued towards the room.

I slowly opened the door and I saw the back of a girl’s head. She had thick, gorgeous mahogany hair that went to the middle of her back. She was sitting on her bed looking out the window. She wasn’t breathing and she didn’t smell like anything but if she normally smelled like the scent in the hallway I was a goner.

I gently climbed onto the bed and I turned her around. She had brown eyes that went on for miles and you could see right into the heart of her soul. I crashed my lips on hers and I felt sparks going through me like they used to when Bella was human. When I could feel her warm, flushed skin pressed against my freezing skin. She didn’t respond to the kiss. She was just limp in my arms.

I pulled away and looked in her eyes again. They were dull, unlike the brown eyes I was used to. All of the sudden, her skin got harder and colder. Her eyes turned to gold and instead of warm and flowing, they were hard and cold, just like her body. I was in deep, deep trouble.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated. I've been super busy between school, volleyball and swim that starts this week. I will try to update as much as possible though. What did you think of Edward's POV? Remember to comment and vote! ~ Peighton