Epilogue part 2

15 years later......

The twins have grown up so fast. Renesmee and Liam look like they're 17 and they have both found their mates. They both stopped aging 8 years ago.

Renesmee's mate is a vampire named Jace. He is sweet and a southern gentleman. I have two grandchildren named Lexi and Braden. Since Renesmee is half human she is able to have children. Lexi is 4 while Braden is 1.

Liam also found his mate named Serena. Renesmee and her are practically sisters. Serena is also a vampire and they have a son. My powers came handy there. Their son's name is Jaxson. Jaxson is 4 months old and got Serena's big blue eyes.

Marie hasn't found her mate but she is still a free spirit and I don't think she wants to find her mate. Emmet and Rose are still wrapped around her finger though.

Edward and I have never been stronger. I think our children are our glue. We share everything again and my human memories were replaced by these better, vampire versions.

I was flipping through a baby album from the kids when Edward came over and took my hand. He lead me to our meadow and sat me in his lap. We watch the sunrise and I couldn't help but have that symbolize my life. I knew that my life was starting over at the dawn of today.

That's it guys, it's done. 😢I don't know if I should make a sequel or not. Please let me know if I should or not. ~Peighton