Kiss Me

Sorry I've been super busy and I haven't had time to write.~Peighton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward is kissing me! Wait a minute, Edward is kissing me!!! Fine I admit it, I liked the kiss and I missed the feel of his lips on mine. No! What am I thinking? HE left ME and now I'm falling for him again? This can't be happening. It wasn't supposed to happen.

As soon as I got a coherent thought I shoved him away and he looked hurt. "Why do you do this to me?" I asked. I was on the verge of anger and crying. "I can't take these ups and downs every 20 years."

"I want you Bella. I want to hold you and kiss you and I want you to be mine again. Please!" He looked at me with such passion in his eyes that I made my decision within the next 2 seconds.

"Why do you dazzle me and force me to say yes to things?" I asked. His eyes lit up when I said yes.

" So is that a yes? You'll give me one more chance?" He asked.

"Yes." He picked me up and spun us around, then kissed me. I kissed him back and he deepened the kiss and ran with me while my legs were wrapped around his waist.We ran into a cottage that looked familiar and he laid me down on the bed and let's just say that we both had an exciting evening and night.

The next day we watched the sun rise and we were content in each others arms. Edward left to hunt but I stayed in bed and just looked at the ceiling.  When I got out of bed to get dressed, I saw that my clothes had been ripped to shreds. I then went wandering throughout the cottage looking for clothes because Edward would have had to get dressed before going hunting and his clothes were worse than mine. I finally found a closet and grabbed jeans and a t-shirt to wear.

I went outside to hunt and I immediately noticed where I was. I was in Forks near the Cullens old house. I hunted for awhile but then I decided to go and look at the house to see what shape it was in.

I was walking up to the house and the outside looked normal but it was a disaster on the inside. I found Edward in his room curled up into a ball whispering about something. Every once and awhile I heard my name but when I called his name he didn't answer. I went to touch him but I went through him like he was a ghost.

I got a new power. It's visions and that was a vision of when Edward came back and found out that I was gone. I'm now back in my own time ad I'm walking up to the house and it's like before but when I walk in Edward is in the living room looking guilty. "What's wrong Edward?"

"Nothing love." I shivered at the pet name for me. He pulled me into a hug and held me close. We just sat there and held each other. It felt nice but there was something that he wasn't telling me. Should I be nervous?

We decided to leave soon after and even though I was a vampire now, Edward threw me up onto his back and carried me. We got back to the Denali's and Emmet immediately  started cracking jokes and so I shut him up by going back at him. By the end of the conversation Emmet had to leave the room because he didn't want to hurt me.

Edward took me upstairs to my room and I put my sound shield down before his lips attacked mine. Sadly, this time it was just a make-out session but a mind blowing experience. It was nice being a vampire because now Edward didn't hold back. I love it that he doesn't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day we had school and Edward had enrolled so we just matched up our classes. The school day passed without drama until lunch. At lunch a girl approached Edward and she acted as if I wasn't there. It pissed me off. If Alice were here her head would be ripped off by now.

I smiled. I miss Alice. I'll call my BFF after school today and see if she wants to come over. The girl's name is Taylor and I hate her already. We have Biology with her but thankfully Edward is my lab partner.  We got rid of her during art but she was in gym with us. I'm going to love this year..............not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think. ~Peighton