It's too late to apologize

EPOV

I could see in their eyes that they knew what had happened. They all glared at me, including Esme and Rosalie. Carlisle didn’t but he looked at me with disappointment. I’m screwed, I’m screwed, I’m dead, I’m screwed.  These thoughts were running through out my mind as I was receiving angry thoughts from everyone.

They all were basically cussing me out through their minds. Let’s just say that if children could read minds, they’d all have good vocabulary in that area. They were even saying words that I didn’t even know.

I walked in the room even farther and their eyes followed my movements. The only pair of eyes  that weren’t on me were the eyes that I was looking for. They were looking towards the floor. I know that she could feel my eyes boring into her. I stared at her for a good 5 minutes before she moved.

“I’m going out.” She said as she walked towards the glass door in the kitchen.

No one even glanced her way while I watched her every move.They were all busy staring at me. When the door shut, my eyes came back into the room before me. Esme looked at me and opened her mouth, “What is wrong with you? She didn’t tell us all the details to protect you! Now that we know what really happened, I don’t know how she could protect you like that. You certainly didn’t deserve it.”  She said in an accusing tone.

I just looked at the ground like a young child getting scolded by his mother. I pretty much was though, except I’m not a child. I’m over 100 years old.

“I need to fix this” I mumbled to myself.

“I’m afraid that It is going to take more than just fixing. You need to prove to her that you love her and not the other girl. I mean really! You did it with another girl while you knew that she could feel pain while it happened.” Esme said in a sympathetic voice.

“You hurt her more in the last 20 years than anyone should be hurt. That can’t be easily forgiven. She’s not going to trust you easily either. She didn’t tell us what she said to you but it must have hurt you pretty bad if she wouldn’t look at you. She must have felt bad. It may have been 20 years but she’s still the same Bella just less fragile.” Said the person that surprised me the most, Rosalie.

I hate vampire hearing. I really do.

I took off out the door. I followed Bella’s scent until I heard sobbing. I knew it was her. I hate that I caused her pain. That seems to be all I’ve been doing lately. I hurt her. I’m back to where I started 20 years ago, hurting her. That’s why I left. Now I’m back to square one. Hurting her.

BPOV

I couldn’t even look him in the eye. How guilty does that make me look? I just couldn’t stand it anymore. I ran out of the house with my eyes blurring from venom. I took off running and kept going until I was back into my clearing that I was in before I started hunting. I sat down and I couldn’t run anymore.

It was the same as last time. I didn’t know he was there until I felt someone enter my mental shield zone. It was about 3 feet away from me and he could touch me if he just reached his arm out. I knew this wasn’t going to end well.

He pulled me into his chest as I kept crying. I didn’t push him away because I wanted, no needed, to feel him holding me close. He turned me in his lap so I was facing him. I looked up into his eyes and I saw the love and adoration in them. The next thing I knew his lips were on mine and I responded to them immediately. I didn’t know what I was doing, but I did know that I never wanted it to stop. That’s when reality came crashing down on me.

Sorry. I've had this typed for days but I haven't had to post it. I hope you like it! Comment and vote if you do. Another thing I've noticed is that I have over 10,000 reads but not even close to that amount for votes and comments. Let's see if we can make those numbers go way up. Please! ~Peighton