Three guys in one day. Great!

Hey! I decided not to leave you guys waiting. I might as well update while I have time.~Peighton

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recap: I turned around and he had a huge smirk on his face. How? That was the only question running through my mind at that point.

His brown eyes hadn't changed one bit. He looked like he was 27. It's weird because when I left he was 16 then 2 years later he died. He was 18 when he died, it's been 20 years and once again he died! He jogged up to me and pulled me in a hug while I was still in shock. He smelled disgusting, like wet dog. That's right it's good old Jacob Black.

He isn't in my classes but when I started to head to lunch he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. He pushed me up against the wall and said " I don't care if you are a leech, I'll still love you." Then he kissed me, right on the mouth! I shoved him off and bolted into the forest. Sadly, he followed. He caught me by my arm and stared to drag me back toward him. " Bella stop! I have something I have to tell you."

" What? " I spit back at him.

"Watch." All of the sudden a giant russet brown wolf was standing in front of me. Instinctively I backed up a few steps but ran right back into a tree. He changed back but he was naked! That is a sight that I will never get out of my head. He quickly changed into some clothes that were behind a tree. While he was changing I ran back to school, to discover that I was 10 minutes late to Biology. The day ended with no more interferences by Jacob.At the end of the day I went out to the car at vampire speed to avoid Jacob. I did it successfully but no body was at the car and I didn't have a key so I quickly wrote a note to them and ran home instead.

When I got home, I noticed that there was another vampire smell in the air but it was very familiar. It wasn't any of the Cullens though. When Carmen answered the door she said, " Welcome home Bella. You have a visitor that you should recognize." I walked into the living room to see who it was but their back was facing me.

" You wanted to see me?" I asked. The person turned around and for the second time today I thought: He's dead! I went to his grave and saw it. Those were my first thoughts, then I started thinking these: No! No! Why him? Who did this to him? He looked so much different without his big brown eyes and his farmers tan from fishing. He was the one who visited the Volturi and felt proud every time he saw me. I just never got close enough to see that it was him. It's Charlie.

He approached me and said " Bells?"

"Hey dad." I said back.

He pulled me into a hug and said, " I didn't think I would ever see you again! Then I saw you when I went to the Volturi and I couldn't help but be proud. I mean you're a part of the vampire royalty and you're one of the top people. I'm so h-."

" Dad calm down. I'm here now. You don't have to lose me again." I knew at some point I would break that promise but I chose not to think about that. Carmen then came in saying that everyone else was home and that they had a room for Charlie to stay in also.

After we showed Charlie his room, he seemed reluctant to leave but they reminded him that I would be here for a while. He then went into his room to take a shower. I then went into my own room to change and read a book.

I had just finished in the shower when I received a phone call from Carter and Jane. I hadn't spoken to Jane since I left Volterra so we caught up first and then started talking about her love life and about my stalker of an ex-boyfriend. She took the phone to Aro and I talked to him for awhile until he had to go and finish some business so Jane and I said our goodbyes and hung up.

I've thought of Aro as an uncle ever since I first met the Volturi. In my head I call them Uncle Caius, Uncle Marcus, and Uncle Aro. When Aro read my mind and saw that I called them that, he smiled and nodded his head in acceptance. I've called them that ever since.

After we finished talking, I figured I should probably do my homework before I had my nightly breakdown.  I finished my homework pretty quickly which was good because I couldn't hold it in much longer. I put down the sound proof walls and let myself explode. I sobbed and screamed and did anything I could to get rid of this pain. I've had these breakdowns ever since Edward left and Some of them are worse then others. This was one of the better ones and it was over in a couple hours.

After I had finished, I just sat on my bed sobbing. Then I heard my balcony door open and shut but I was too deep in thought to look who it was. They wrapped their arms around me, the arms were comforting and familiar, too familiar. But I didn't care. He started kissing me and I kissed him back. I didn't care about how he left me or how he didn't love me. When I realized what he was doing, I shoved him off of me and got off of the bed. I glared at him but he just gave me a sad smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey! So Charlie and Jacob aren't dead. And to be clear I am a team Edward fan so this will have a HEA. I just didn't like how Bella went running straight back into Edward's awaiting arms. A guy has to work for a girl he left right? Anyways I figured I'd finish typing this and get it out there.~Peighton