Author note

Oh my gosh! This story has gotten over 1,000 reads. I would just like to thank everyone who has read my story and everyone that has voted for my story. I never expected to get this many reads. Thank you for reading and putting my mood over the moon. On other notes I wanted to let you know that I'm still looking for an editor. I've mention this several times in my other author notes but I know that most people don't read the author notes. On the stories that I read, I normally don't unless its short. Once again thank you for believing in me and supporting my writing. I also thank everyone who has commented on my story. I love reading them and seeing that you like/love the book. You guys mean the world to me and I'm grateful for the support on this book.

If you are looking for other reading materials, check out my other stories.
Just Drive
My Best Friend

They are my own creations and I hope that you like them. If you have any ideas or comments on anything just let me know. I'm very open when it comes to my writing and getting opinions. If you want yourself as a character in one of my books, just fill out a request in this order.

Name
Characteristics
Bloodline. ( half breed, vampire, werewolf, demon, angel, etc.)
Which story you want to be in

Comment your request or PM me! Once again thank you for the reads and thank you for the support. ~ Peighton