Flames running through me

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated. I've been super busy with school and volleyball. ~Peighton

----------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: I walked into my room to find an unwelcome visitor.

The vampire in my room looked familiar but not so familiar that he immediately stood out to me. He looked kind of boyish. He had blonde hair and blood red eyes that I changed into his human eyes which were a light sky blue.

"My name is Riley." He said tentatively.

"Bella." I said curtly.

" I know I'm the nomad that changed you as a human." He said.

Instead of asking all of the questions that were running through my mind, I grabbed Riley's arm and started to drag him towards the throne room. Aro had always wondered who changed me and here is the perfect opportunity to get answers. For both of us.

Riley told us that he was coming through Forks to finish some business. He also told us that he could smell Edward all over my clothes so he was going to kill me but decided not to at the last moment. Riley knew that I would be a powerful vampire and he intended to stay with me but he was called away by the leader of a newborn army in the south. That was all he told us and he refused to tell us anymore. Aro didn't want to push him anymore so he dismissed us and told me to take Riley to one of the guest rooms.

I showed Riley then went to back to my room hoping that I would be alone for once. Thankfully, I was. I read a book for awhile but then I started to feel the pain in my chest again. I quickly went outside and got as far away from the castle as I could. I let everything go. One power was the strongest and it was my control over the elements. Fire seemed to take over my body and everything with in a 2-mile radius caught fire around me.  

If we lived near civilization, I would have been noticed and Aro would suspend me until the people forgot about it. That normally takes about a month to a month and a half. Let me tell you firsthand that a month feels like forever when you aren't allowed out of the castle except for hunting.

The fire raged on for awhile and I just sat there and watched the flames. I could have put out the flames now that my anger is gone but I was grateful for the distraction. I suppose I should explain what just happened.

Even though Edward and I had gotten back together and then broken up again, I still get these rushes of pain throughout my body. The first time I felt it I held it in and that didn't end well at all. Aro, Marcus, and Caius had to move the throne room to a spare room because it was damaged so bad. The last time one of these happened, I couldn't get far enough away from civilization and I kept teleporting around the meadow that I was in. The humans saw me and it didn't end well.

I put out the flames then went back to the castle. I avoided everyone who came my way and went up to my room. I stayed there for the next three days just thinking about Edward. I wish he would come to me. I missed him. I wanted him. No forget that, I needed him.

I've made up my mind. I'm going to go and get my Edward from where ever he is. If I have to rip him from a different girl's arms so be it. I will because he is my mate and I will fight for him even if he won't do the same for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you like the next chapter. I will update again when I get 5 votes and 2 comments. So vomment for me. (vomment= vote/comment) ~Peighton