The visit

Hey! Sorry I haven't been updating, I haven't been able to get the computer out of my sister's grasp. Got to love siblings! Haha ~Peighton

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked upset. Serves him right!, I thought. " What are you doing here?" I asked in the most civilized tone I could manage.

" I came to see you. I can't live without you anymore." He said sincerely." I miss you and it was the biggest mistake of my life."

" Why is it that in my day dreams that's the exactly what I pictured you to say?" I asked. It was true when I would get bored I would have day dreams about our reunion.

" Maybe it's because that's what people in movies and books say." He said sarcastically.

I was finished talking so I used telepathy to call Kate to my room. It took her exactly 6.4 seconds to get to my room while during that time Edward and I were having a stare down. She got to my room and assessed the situation, she then went up to Edward and started to push him out the door. Edward started to cause a scene by screaming and kicking like a toddler. " Bella, I still love you! Please I can't do this anymore! I've been away from you for too long! please take me back, Bella please." By that point the rest of the Denali coven and Charlie were already in the room.

"Stop causing a scene and get out! You didn't want me 20 years ago why do you want me now? Did you finally realize that mates are supposed to stick together not leave each other? I don't even want to hear your response. Just get out now!"

He reluctantly left with an upset look on his face. I hope I don't have to deal with that again anytime soon. Kate came up and gave me a hug then left the room with everyone except Charlie. "Sorry you had to see that dad."

" It's fine I just never knew what happened between you two. Can you tell me what actually happened when you disappeared?"

" Maybe tomorrow dad. I'm drained for the night but I got changed by a nomad that I ran into while I was going after Edward."

"Okay Bells. I respect your privacy and you need space. I'll talk to you in the morning." He then left the room while closing the door behind him.  I sat on my bed just thinking about what happened and how Edward was saying that he would win me back. Is it bad that it his dark, persistent side turned me on?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I was still sitting in the same spot and I was still worried that I wouldn't be strong enough to not go running back into his arms. At about 20 minutes after sunrise Charlie came into check on me. He came in and sat next to me. Before I could stop myself I told Charlie everything that had happened and even things that I hadn't told Jane, whom I considered my best friend. In our case it really is best friends forever. Charlie sat there listening while I spilled my guts and by the time I finished it was time to get ready for school.

Charlie then left and let me take a shower and get ready for school. I decided to wear a navy blue long-sleeved shirt with skinny jeans and my uggs. I decided to wear my grey beanie as well for a fashion statement. I gave Charlie a good-bye hug then got into my car and went to school.

I got out of my car and started into school when Jacob grabbed my arm and yanked me around the side of the school. He started to make out with me while I was trying to push him off of me. I gave up after awhile then when Jacob started to deepen the kiss he was ripped off of me. I looked to see who saved me but it was a mistake as soon as I looked into his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder who it is. Someone said that I needed a little bit more suspense so there you have it. I'm also thinking of powers for Charlie to have so if you have an idea comment or PM me. Thanks~ Peighton