Leaving

I let Aro know about my plans and he gave me the okay to go. I then went to Jane’s room to let her know of my departure.

“Bella let me come. We haven’t had girl time in forever. I miss hanging out with you you.” She pleaded.

“Jane I can’t bring you. I have to find Edward. Besides, Aro wouldn’t let you come anyways. We are the top two people and he can’t have both of us missing.” I told her. I knew that at some point she would try to guilt me into letting her come. She then turned her puppy eyes towards me and my strength broke.

“ Fine. Go ask Aro if you can come with me.” I said in defeat. By the time I finished talking, she was already out of the room and down the hall. I know that I’m going to regret this but right now I don’t care. I went to my room to pack. I texted Alice and asked her if she knew where Edward was. She didnt text back right away so I continued packing for both warm and cold weather. Just because I don’t get hot or cold doesn’t mean that I can go walking around Alaska in a bikini.

Jane came running back up to my room saying “ I can go! Aro says that he wants the boys to step it up and have us girls be gone for awhile. This is the perfect opportunity for them and us.” Jane was still jumping up and down as she said this.

“Go pack your bags because we leave at sunset. I’ll go tell Giana to book us a flight.” I said and we both left the room together. I dropped her off at her room then I went to the front desk where Giana sits. I informed her about the flight then I went out into the garden to think.

The garden is probably my favorite place to go because it is so pretty and it reminds me of Esme. Esme was/is the mother that I had dreamed about when I was a little girl. She always took care of me unlike my real mother. Renee was a good mother just not a normal mother. Instead of her taking care of me, it was me taking care of her. I had to grow up faster than the other kids but I didn’t mind.

I don’t know how long I sat in the garden but when a bunny hopped by I couldn’t help but awe at its cuteness. I then realized how thirsty I was. I needed to hunt ASAP. I told Aro then I went hunting. I bagged 2 mountain lions and 4 elk. That should hold me over until at least next week as long as I don’t get too close to a lot of humans in an enclosed area.

I got back right before sunset. Jane and I had decided to meet in my room when we were ready. When I reached my room, she was already there with her bags and a cloak around her petite body. In her hand she held two plane tickets for a private cabin. I grabbed my things and we jumped off my balcony and into the night.

----------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is up and I know that  I didn't listen to myself but I was just so happy. For me to post the next chapter I need 4 comments and 7 votes. So vomment! ~ Peighton