Where?

I was in my room until it was time for me to start my duties for the day. I went down to the front desk to see what I was assigned but there was nothing in my file so that means that I have the day to myself. That's good because my room needs to be cleaned, badly.

I went back up to m room and put on my iPod. The first song that came on was One Step Closer by Shane Harper. I started singing the song and I must admit the song went along with my voice tone.

"I can't keep chasing you around.

All this running just bringing me down, It's got me down.

Every time I look at you the angels sing

I hope you hear them too, ohhhhhhh

Oh I hope you hear them too

Got me feeling hypnotized, and girl it makes me feel alive."

I couldn't help but think of Edward and how he would really do anything for me.

"I'd climb the highest mountain

And I'd sail across the sea,

Baby for you I'd do anything.

I fly up to the moon."

I couldn't finish the song because some knocking on the balcony window. I guess the saying is true speak of the devil and the devil shall appear, or think in this case. Before I went to answer the door I checked my phone to make sure I didn't have any messages. I didn't.

I opened the door and it revealed................................................Alice?

"Bella! I'm glad I found you!"

"Alice what's wrong?"

"It's Edward. We can't find him anywhere! We thought he would be here."

"No he's not here. I saw him last night but we didn't talk."

"Oh."

"Yeah." I barely finished that one word before Alice had my wrist and was pulling me onto the balcony. I was pushed off the balcony but I landed lightly on my feet.  Alice started running as soon as her feet touched the grass. We set off in search of Edward.

" Where do you think that he would go?"

"My guess is Isle Esme. He always loved to go to that island because he loves to be in the sun."

" Lead the way then." I said. We ran through the forest until we reached the airport and boarded our plane to Rio.

We once again we were in our own suite and the flight attendant stayed away from the cabin. We touched down at about 1:30 am. We checked into a hotel for the night because the boating service didn't open until 6am. Let me tell you, it was a long 5 hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We checked out of the hotel at 6am sharp. We then went to the dock and rented a boat for the day. We got to the island then put our bags in the house that was on the island. We then set off to find him.

We caught his scent about a mile away from the house. We followed it until it came to the edge of the water. Alice wanted to wait and see if he came up but as soon as we reached the water, I dove in to search for Edward. Alice told me that she was going back to the house just in case Edward swam back to the house, through telepathy though. She didn't want to get her designer clothes ruined. I swear sometimes she is worse than Rose.

I swam straight down and out for at least 3 hours. No sign of Edward at all. I can't believe that even after everything that happened the last time we were separated I just left him. I miss him. There I said it. I, Bella Swan, miss Edward Cullen.

I searched for a while more before leaving and going back to the island house. When I got there, I noticed that Alice had called a search party. It was the entire Cullen family. Everyone looked excited except for Emmet. Jasper was just feeling everyone else's emotions so he had to be surprised.

After everyone got through their shock, I was attacked in a hug by Esme and Carlisle. Rose looked mad but she didn't say anything. I got out of the hug and they all started asking questions about being a vampire and living with the Volturi.

At one point during the conversation, I glanced out the window and I saw a dark shape speed into the forest. If it is Edward, I will be able to catch up because I still have some of my newborn speed. I politely excused myself from the room and went outside. After I was out of sight I started to followed the familiar scent that smelled like lilac, sunshine, and honey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like it? Any ideas for upcoming chapters? Let me know if you have anything! ~Peighton