School......... Again

Sorry for the long wait!

-----------------------------------------------------

I watched a TV show called Duck Dynasty. Let me be the one to say that those guys are weird but hilarious. By the time that I stopped laughing I noticed that it was time to leave for school. I jumped in the car with Kate and she started to drive. We got to school and I had to go to the office to get my schedule.  It was still the same so I headed off to Spanish.

It was very easy considering that I spent about 6 years in Spain. So, I speak spanish fluently. The teacher doesn’t know that though so shhhhh. My next classes were easy. Then I went to lunch, french fries have once again became my favorite food….. besides chocolate of course.

I turned to find Kate and I saw some topaz eyes staring back at me. I walked around them and started to head towards Kate and Tanya. I sat down and I could feel someone’s eyes burning holes on my back. I turned to find Taylor giving me a glare. I flipped her off and I could see that Kate was trying to hold in her laughs as she picked at her food. I then saw a flash of bronze wind-swept hair go by me and straight to Taylor’s table. I turned to my food and kept eating until the bell rang signaling the next classes period.

Biology was my next class and it was one of the classes I have with Mr. Topaz himself. I ignored him the entire period and I was halfway out the door by the time the bell rang.

The rest of my classes went off without a hitch but at the end of gym class as I was walking out of the door, I found her attacking Edward in a make out session. I ran away at a human speed while tears were brewing in my eyes. I got to the car and found a note saying that Kate had gone on a hunting trip after lunch so I had to drive home in her car. Luckily, she remembered to put the keys in the car without locking the doors. I drove home quickly and I found no one in the house. There was a note in the kitchen saying that they all left on the hunting trip. I don’t know why they didn’t invite me but I didn’t care because I had just gone  yesterday. I went up to my room and started to do the extremely easy homework.  

To be honest, I have no idea what I just did for homework because my thoughts were filled with Edward and Taylor. He always tells me that I’m his over-sensitive girl but he thinks that he is the only one that can over react when is flirting with their mate. I hate how he does that and thinks nothing is wrong.

By the time that I came out of my thoughts it was 9 P.M. so I hopped in the shower. The warm water beat against my tensed back and relaxed me. For a moment and only for a moment did I forget my problems and Edward.