My savior

I know some of you are expecting the savior to be Edward but it's not him but someone very close to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I  look into his golden brown eyes and see that he recognizes me. I assume that he just wanted to kick Jacob's arse for once in 20 years. My savior's muscles ripple as he throws Jacob into a tree while knocking him unconscious. He then turns to me.

"Well look who's back in the picture. Bella Swan. That must be why Edward has been happier ever since we visited the Volturi." He said.

" You didn't know it was me when you visited?" I asked.

" I suspected but you changed when you got turned so I doubted myself." He said.

"Well it was me and now I'm here with the Denali Coven." I said.

"How's Tanya feeling about Edward's mate being with her family?" He asked.

" I choose to ignore her and talk to Kate instead. Speaking of Kate I have class soon so here's my cell phone number. Text me later." I said and I walked into the school to get my books for class.

Luckily I wasn't late for class even though the bell had already rung. The teacher was late but class was boring anyways. Kate and I just talked through my telepathy power during class so it was okay.

I went through my other classes with nothing to worry about and at the end of the day, running home sounded like a good idea so I gave my keys to Kate and ran home. While I'm running I think about all that's happened and how to deal with it. I hope I have a text when I get home because I need to do something other than read or go hunting.

When I got home there was a text from him and we continued to chat for a long time until there was a knock on the door. I stayed in my room while Tanya greeted the visitors. I turned on my mind reading and I heard Tanya thinking seductive things so I stopped mind reading and went downstairs. When I reached the bottom of the steps, I found the Denali coven and Charlie talking to 2 men who had their backs to me. One was my savior, Emmet, and none other than Edward.

Charlie looked like he wanted to pop Edward's head off of his body. While I was gauging everyone's mood, I failed to notice that Emmet was coming towards me and he grabbed me in a bear hug that didn't hurt like it used to. I hugged him back and I heard Edward growl.

After I had hugged Emmet, I pointed to Edward then pointed outside and I started to walk out the door. He followed me out into the woods where I stopped and turned around. He started to say " Bella please I love you. I can't live without you and I don't want you to leave me anymore. Please say you forgive me."

" I forgive you but-" I wasn't able to finish because Edward started to kiss me. Is it bad that I didn't push him off and that I liked the kiss and wanted more?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the next chapter and please check out my other books ~Peighton