He doesn't think

I followed the scent for miles and the scent ended in the water. What is up with Edward and going into water?  I followed him anyways because Edward was just seconds in front of me. He went to the mainland and I followed him into an alleyway.  I dropped my shield and when he heard my mind he stopped. He turned and looked me right in the eye.

His eyes turned dark. They weren't my Edward's eyes. My Edward's eyes were warm, loving, and gold. That's right. Edward had been hunting humans.

"Edward talk to me. Why'd you go missing?" I asked.

"Why does it matter? You left and didn't want me." He said.

"I left because you overreacted and you were too busy to even notice me. Why wouldn't I want you? You're my mate and you're the only person I have/will ever love."

"I overreacted? You left!"

"Because you got mad about me going hunting when you ignored me. You were always too busy with Taylor and you didn't even think about me at all. I would know because I have telepathy!" He looked shocked that I had a power so similar to his. " You didn't know that did you? That's because you don't pay attention to me! I don't know why I even came here to find you, Especially since you've changed. My Edward wouldn't even think of hunting humans."

I turned and left right after I finished.

There she goes again leaving or running away from her problems. Edward thought.

I turned and went right back over to him. " At least I didn't go away from my family and go back to hurting humans. You did the same thing as me. Now I'm going back to the people that care about both of us and telling them that you couldn't be bothered enough to come back to them."

I then left and went back to island. Leaving Edward in the dust. He could do what he wanted but I'm going back to the island to be with the people that care. I took my time going back because I needed to think. When I got back it was almost morning but thankfully no one was downstairs so I snuck up to my room before anyone even saw me.

I stayed in my room for awhile and then I took a shower. While I was in the shower, the water felt weird. I put it off thinking that it was just me over reacting. When I got out of the shower, the water really did feel weird because I found a new power.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She found another one of her powers that she posesses. It's not one that she took, it's one of her own like controllng the elements.  Any ideas on what the power might be? ~Peighton