Bad boys.

Here's another chapter. I hope you like it!  ~Peighton

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we pulled up to the club, Jane got overly excited. The only thing I know about this club is that it's for humans and vampires. Not that it would matter anyway with our immortal beauty. We got in immediately and the boys in the club were staring at Jane and me lustfully while Jane and I giggled like school girls. Some of the boys tried to walk up to us but the boys intervened. They can actually be scary when they want to be.

After the problem with the boys, Jane and I went to get a drink. The club had alcohol for humans but they also had blood for vampires. Jane and I sat at the bar and while she was drinking human blood, I was drinking an animal delight. It was basically a mixture of deer blood, mountain lion blood. and grizzly bear blood. It's actually pretty good despite the different tastes of the blood.

After we finished our drinks, we didn't see the boys anywhere so we went to the dance floor to have some fun. We were dancing and just having a good time when some vampires came up to us and started kissing us. I knew it wasn't Alec or Carter so I toyed with him a little bit before I threw him out the back door of the club. Jane did the same to the guy that kissed her. Then we both used Jane's power to torture them before turning and going back inside. We found the boys then left the club.

When we got back to the castle, Aro said that we would have a few guests staying at the castle for awhile. They would arrive the next day. I wasn't surprised that there would be people visiting the castle, people come and go all the time reporting crimes or just checking in with the Volturi. Thankfully Aro told me that these visitors were nomads and a coven that were causing trouble. After Aro dismissed us I went up to my room to finish organizing the books I received.

I am very OCD when it comes to my books. They have to be in alphabetical order according to genre and each genre had a specific shelf on the walls of my room. Normally when I get a lot of new books I will take inventory of my books but there were just too many today, even with vampire speed. By the time I was finished it was time to get ready for the visitors. For some reason I have a feeling that something is going to happen with the nomads. I walked into the court room and stood in my assigned place in the front. As the door opened I knew why I felt weird and it wouldn't end well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 If  I have time later I probably will upload the next chapter . And no the coven is not the Cullens.  Let me know if you like my story or even if you don't.  ~Peighton