Thanks for the Memories

We boarded our plane and we were directed to our cabin. Jane spent most of the time watching TV while I sat in my seat turning back and forth between human and vampire. I could control the scent of a human so I made sure not to give myself one just incase Jane lost control. I would cry silent tears while I was in my human form and I would just stare out the window when I was in my vampire form. It was a vicious cycle that I went through but somehow it helped me.

We got off the plane in Port Angeles. I figured we would start in Forks where the Cullen’s are. Edward isn’t with them but I figured that the cabin that he took me to would have some clues. We first went to Sekiu to visit my dad then we went to Forks. Esme was glad to see me. I have a feeling that when I said that I was coming she didn’t believe me. I know that she was upset when they left.

We dropped our things in the room that Jane and I would be sharing. We were practically sisters so we didn’t mind. It was late so we stayed in the room for a little while. Jane then wanted to go hunting so I told her to make sure and stay out of this area.

While we were on the plane, I had been thinking about taking Jane to the cabin but I decided that I need to go alone. I wrote Jane a note for when she got back just incase. I went out the window and I started to run towards the cabin.

I got there and the door was unlocked like last time. I saw the living room and tons of bookshelves. Most of them were classics. There was a piano and a stereo with tons of CDs. There were things that Edward and I both liked. It must have been meant for us for when we were supposed to get married. I bet that wonderful things would have happened if he hadn’t left.

I then had a vision of the past at that moment and I see Edward walk into this house. There’s someone with him. I can’t see who but I know that it isn’t one of the Cullens. It’s a woman. That’s all I got before I was ripped back into the present. I shook my head and kept walking through the house. Everything was the same as when Edward and I left after we were here. I didn’t touch anything when I came back so the bed wasn’t made and our clothes were still shredded on the floor. There were other clothes too but I figured that they were just Edward’s. He did say that he spent a lot of time here.

After I looked throughout the entire house, I left and went back to the main house. I didn’t check as thoroughly as I wanted to though because it was almost morning and I didn’t want them to worry. I only wrote that I would be gone and I was coming back. I didn’t say where I was going or what I was doing.

Jane was still gone when I got back. I was upset about the things that I found and I figured that talking with the Cullens would cheer me up. I walked downstairs and I got weird looks from them. It was like they didn’t know who I was.

“Hey guys.” I said hesitantly.

“Who are you?” Emmet asked.

“I’m Bella. You know me. Edward is my mate and you knew me when I was human.” I said. I immediately turned happy all the sudden and they were all back to normal and they acted like that last second never happened. It looks like I got another power from someone. I can erase people’s memories. Someone's trace must have been on one of the things that I touched at the cabin.

They were talking about school and how people would recognize them. They were going through different senarios and things when I spoke up.

“I have an idea.” I said with a smile on my face.

“What’s your idea Bella?” Carlisle asked me.

“I found another power and it is the power to erase memories. I can just go to school and erase the faculty’s memories of us and they won’t know the difference. I can also do it to the people that we went to school with and the people that work at the hospital.” I said in a bored tone.

“ That’s awesome Bells!” Booms Emmet.

“That would work so I think it’s a go. I start work today and I can just bring Bella in and say that she wanted to come in and intern for the day since she is now 16. Then when you kids start school next week, she will be the one who goes to get the schedules and see the teachers first.” Carlisle says.

“We also need to discuss ages and what grade the children will be going into.” Esme says.

“It will be the same as always. Emmet, Rosalie, and Jasper will be juniors and Bella and Alice will be sophomores.” Carlisle says. The meeting is over and everyone dispurses.

“Bella go get ready to leave so that we can go to the hospital.” Carlisle tells me.

“Okay Carlisle.” I say back as I go upstairs to get ready.

------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter. I wont ask you to vomment this time but I still expect you to please. I hope you like it and let me know what you think. Check out my authors note if you want to be a character in this story or any of my stories. Fill out the form and either comment it or PM me. Thanks. ~ Peighton