Why is Everything so Confusing?

After a week, Edward and I still haven't talked.  We talk like normal people but nothing like we use to. I'm getting sick of avoiding each other at every turn. I have to go back to the Volturi soon so either we need to figure it out or I'm just leaving. Alice thinks that everything will turn out ok but I don't know anymore.

Edward is out hunting right now so I put a note in his room that says: We need to talk. Be in my room by 6:30 sharp. I didn't tell him that I'm leaving so hopefully he comes. He should be back from hunting in about an hour.

 An hour has passed and it is about 5:45. I'm packing right now so after my talk with Edward, I'll be ready to leave. I have my plane ticket and Jane informed Aro that I would be coming back later that night.  I'm nervous about the chat with Edward. I know that he is back but I don't know if he found my note or not. I think I'm going to go into this as my vampire self then slowly change into my human form.  That will break the news about my power and not have as much confusion.

It's 6:45 and he hasn't come in yet. I'm gathering my bags and I have them by the door.   I was putting my bags in the boat when I sensed him. I knew he was out there but I just continued to put my things in the boat.  I walked off of the boat to go  and say my goodbyes.

I was attacked by Alice as soon as I was through the door.  Everyone was there except for Edward. The one person that I needed to see.  I got hugs from everyone and I promised to keep in touch. I told them that they were welcome to come and visit me at anytime. I gave them all one more hug then I walked out of the door. I was just about to step into the boat when I was turned around by grabbing my arm.

He kissed me and I responded with as much passion as I could. He deepened the kiss then he pulled away. I opened my eyes and he was gone. I have a feeling that this will be happening a lot.

"And you said that I was a coward. You didn't even show up when we needed to talk but you show up when you feel like it. You missed the main reason we needed to talk." I muttered to myself. I know that he heard me though.

I got into the boat then drove off into the water toward Rio. I arrived in Rio about an hour before my flight. I got through security and I boarded the plane. I had my own private cabin like always and I made sure that the attendant didn't come into my cabin. The plane touched down and I then went to the luggage claim to get my suitcase. I decided to run back to Volterra because Alice drove me here and I didn't want to rent a car.

I love running because even though I'm going impossible speeds, I can still see everything with perfect vision. On the way to Volterra, I stop to hunt because I'm extremely thirsty. I bagged a mountain lion then continued. I knew that Aro would let me go hunting tomorrow as well. I jumped through my bedroom window to find that Jane was sitting on my bed, waiting for me.

I got a huge hug before Jane was called away by Aro. I followed her out of my room because I needed to inform Aro  of  my return home safely. I stayed outside the door while Jane was getting her information on the mission that she and Alec were about to go on. When Jane came out, I went in. 

I decided to enter in my human form to see if they noticed. Aro gave me a hug and that's when he noticed. He looked into my eyes and giggled. That's when Marcus and Caius noticed also. I then changed back into my vampire form. Aro asked all kinds of questions about my power and they resulted in me turning each one of them human. I must admit that Caius looked striking as a human.

Caius had bright blue eyes and a pale pink lip color that went well with his blonde hair. They all loved my new power and they called Jane back in to test it on her. Jane's eyes were an ocean green. She looked much different and she didn't even look like the Jane that I knew.

I was dismissed and I went back to my room to find an unwelcome visitor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long. I've been super busy and school starts in 2 days.  I'm now editing a book called Baby Bella Cullen by becca754. Thanks for reading! ~Peighton