Epilogue part 1

2 years later.........

After Edward and I made up, we all went back to the Cullen's house in Forks. Edward and I live in the cottage that I woke up in and we haven't been happier.

We got married a few months ago and everything was perfect. Emmet and Rose had a baby girl and named her Marie. She is almost one and is a gorgeous little girl. She has blonde hair and bright blue eyes that remind you of Emmet. She's mischievous but she has a good heart. She everyone wrapped around her finger and she knows it.

I am about 5 weeks pregnant with twins but it looks like I'm about to pop. Vampire pregnancies last about a month and a half because of their growth rate. When they are born they grow abnormally quick also.

Carlisle is going to surgically remove them tomorrow because of it being twins. Edward and I are over the moon that we will have two children to chase after. We won't know what they are until they are born but we are excited either way.

Today I get to see my babies and I'm ecstatic.
I walked into Carlisle's office and laid down before I was put under by the medicine.

I woke up to see Edward next to me holding two children that were crying. One was a boy and one was a girl. I sat up and Edward handed them to me. I had already flipped the switch on my powers so I was fine.

" Renesmee and Liam. Those are their names."

Edward didn't respond. He just kissed me. I knew that we would be okay as long as we were all together. I reveled in that thought as we took the twins to their nursery.