Not Here for You

Make sure to read the bottom a/n if you want an editing job! ~Peighton

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He kissed me! The plan worked. He fell for it and now he is on his way to the island. I made sure everyone was back in their vampire form. Just as Alice predicted Edward came to the island and he hid in a tree. I went outside for "fresh air." I pretended like I didn't sense him even though there was a down wind.

"Hi Bella."

"What do you want? I figured that you wouldn't even be in town anymore." I said with venom in my voice.

"Oh don't worry I just came to see my family.  I figured I should pay them a visit." He said. I felt upset that he came just for them but I pushed the emotion down so it wouldn't show on my face.

"Why the change of heart? Did you actually think about someone else instead of doing what you felt like doing?" I snapped. I had to keep up the appearance. Everyone knew that he would be coming inside by now and they all knew to act like nothing ever happened.

Instead of answering me, he just pushed past me and went into the house. I followed him into the house. Esme had Edward in her arms just like we had rehearsed. I snuck upstairs to get myself ready for what was going to happen.  I changed into some things that I got from Charlie's house when I visited him the first time. They were just some stuff that had my human scent on them. I changed then went back downstairs.

I mind linked everyone and told them that Alice and Jasper would be the first to turn human. When Edward started to talk to Alice I changed their eyes first then I changed them completely. It was only for a fraction of a second so he would be confused. He then looked to Emmet and Rose. I changed them also. We decided that it would be better for us to change in couples so he could see everyone and I wouldn't be as distressed.

The next ones to change were Esme and Carlisle. After he looked at them for awhile he looked at me and instead of me turning, I had my eyes flash the brown that they used to be. Now he was super confused and I hope that we could keep him that way.

"Did anyone else see that?" He asked.

" See what?" we all said in unison.

He just shook his head so I repeated the process. This time he grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs.

"What were you doing down there?" He asked.

"I don't know. What was I doing?" I asked in an innocent voice.

"You know what you were doing. Why did you do that?" He said.

"I honestly don't know what you are talking about Edward. I don't even know why you brought me up here because you said that you were here to see your family not me. Now I'm going back downstairs before Emmet starts to make jokes." I said as I left the room.

Edward said that he would stay here and that he would go back to hunting animals again. He was given a room and sadly it was right next to mine. I think that he bribed Alice to switch with him but I don't care. He can do what he wants, he isn't a little kid and he doesn't need me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it was short but that seemed like a good place to end it. Now about the editing. I'm looking for an editor for this story and my other stories. If you only want to do one that is fine just let me know by PMing me or comment below. Let me know if you are interested by doing one of those two things. Thanks ~Peighton