Power

I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes but they weren't the eyes that I had grown used to seeing. They were my human eyes, my chocolate eyes that Edward loved. I also had a slight blush to my cheeks. My new power was being able to turn myself human. I decided to go downstairs as a human to see if anyone would notice. As long as I don't bleed in any way I should be okay.

I went downstairs and the first person to notice was Alice of course but she didn't say anything. The next person was Carlisle when he looked in my eyes. After that everyone knew about my power and we decided to test it on someone else to see if my power worked on other people. It did. I tried on everyone individually and it all worked. I must say that Emmet's eye color surprised me. HIs eyes were a light baby blue and they made him look like a little boy.

We immediately started to talk about my power when something popped into my mind.

"Hey guys. Edward always loved the color of my eyes right?" I asked.

" Yeah. When you first met, he used to talk about how your eyes looked more beautiful than anything else in the world. At first I thought he was talking about some fairy tale crap but then he brought you to the house and I understood why." Alice answered.

"So what if we all went to the mainland and each of you walk by him but in human form. Then when he starts to think he's going crazy I'll go in and walk by and he might try to talk to me." I said.

"What if he doesn't talk to you?" Emmet asked.

"I'll go up to him and ask for directions or something." I answered.

Carlisle nodded his head and so did Esme. Rose didn't look too happy about it but when I reminded her that she would be human for a little while, she perked right up.  We left that night and quickly found Edward wandering the streets.

I changed Emmet then he walked right past Edward, purposely knocking into Edward. Edward looked up and looked confused. That's when we sent Alice out and Edward gave her a weird look as well. We decided to send out Carlisle and Esme at the same time and when they walked by Edward almost went up to talk to them.

We waited a little bit before sending Rose out and so she walked by while looking like a model. She knocked into Edward just like Emmet did and I could tell that sending Jasper would put Edward right where we wanted him. I immediately sent Jasper as soon as Rose was out of sight.

I then went into the alleyway that Edward went into and walked right past him. He looked up but didn't say anything. I walked out of the alleyway and went to the area where we were supposed to meet to regroup. I made sure that Edward wasn't following first though.

We decided that I would be sent back to where Edward was but instead I would be wearing something different and pretending to go to the club. Alice put me in a glittery blue fitted dress that came to just above my knees. She also gave me black pumps to wear.

In the time that we had regrouped, Edward had gone into a different part of town and luckily it was right across the street from a club. I was sent out and I once again walked by. He just watched as I walked into the club. We had Emmet stationed inside and he was going to pretend to be the guy that I walk out of the club with. I winked at Edward as we left. All part of the plan and it's going perfectly.

After, we went back to the island and waited for morning to come so that we could put the rest of our plan into action. We played truth or dare for hours. Emmet and I had it out for each other but I ended up winning between us. We made sure to play in our vampire forms. Just incase Edward came by at all.

At around 10 the next morning, we left the island to complete our devious plan. We all walked by once again but this time he saw our faces. When I came by his face almost made me stop walking but I followed through and just as I got to the end of the street I felt a hand on my arm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward's POV

Last night was the weirdest night I had ever experienced. I thought I saw everyone in my family, including Bella, as humans. I must be getting visions because that isn't possible. I am now heading out of my hotel room and into an alley when I see everyone again.

When Bella walks by I get mesmerized by her eyes. They're her old chocolate brown that I loved so much. She looked human too. She had a blush in her cheeks and her face was pale but not as pale as my skin. She walked past me and down the alley. I followed and when she reached the edge, I grabbed her arm and turned her to face me.

I kissed her. Hard. It was one of the most passionate kisses in my life. I missed kissing her warm soft lips from when she was human. I didn't think about this until after I let her go but if I was having visions, she wouldn't have been able to kiss me back and it wouldn't have felt like it used to.

By the time I went to ask the question Bella was already gone. Oh how I miss her.

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise I threw in an Edward POV. I hope you like it. ~Peighton