Recovery - Justin Bieber

By OnlyJustinsBae

This is a story in which everything is possible. All your fantasies and desires, all your fears could be sati... More

Recovery - Justin Bieber
2. Chapter Would you like to dance?
3. Chapter 2 shots
4. Chapter True beauty
5. Chapter Good morning Selena
6. Chapter Baby boy
7. Chapter Fuck off
8. Chapter Fredo
9. Chapter Beach Party
10. Chapter Confessions
11. Chapter ACTION
12. Chapter A bed scene
13. Chapter Ciccio and Giovanni
14. Chapter no BUT
15. Chapter HipHop Party
16. Chapter Disrespectful
17. Chapter What goes around comes back around
18. Chapter Be Alright
19. Chapter A surprise
20. Chapter In a gangster movie
21. Chapter It could kill us all
22. Chapter I love him, okay...
23. Chapter Love is a strong word, man!
24. Chapter Say goodbye, you piece of shit.
25. Chapter Wait until the storm is over
26. Chapter Why are you so stubborn?
27. Chapter Well, I hope so.
28. Chapter My blood
29. Chapter I'll stay with you. As long as you let me.
30. Chapter Help me
31. Chapter The paparazzi
32. Chapter Ready for a really important dinner
33. Chapter Enough excuses for today
35. Chapter The Job
36. Chapter This bitch kissed your lips.
37. Chapter She is a bad influence.
38. Chapter Love me like you do
39. Chapter Alive or dead, I don't care.
40. Chapter I'll never leave my Beliebers
41. Chapter Well fucker, do you want more?
42. Chapter He is a threat.
43. Chapter Does he have a family?
44. Chapter I'll be in hell with Jason
45. Chapter There's a stranger in my house
46. Chapter Shit! What have I done?
47. Chapter It felt so real
48. Chapter Sooner or later she will know.
Recovery2

34. Chapter Interview

2.7K 71 13
By OnlyJustinsBae

YOUR POV  

I walked into the guest bathroom downstairs, luckily there was no one. I have made myself ready for bed and put myself on the big comfy couch. I've turned on a movie and wrapped myelf in a warm blanket. My tears have dried, but the disappointment was still there.

How could he say that? Is he really thinking about going back to her? I mean I thought we love each other.

He should have simply told me that he will meet her, then it wouldn't have been a big deal. I mean I know the media and how they set things up so that everything looks as they like it.

It just hurts that he loves Selena still. After half an hour watching a movie, I heard footsteps in the entrance. I looked over when I saw my brother Giovanni.

He saw me immediately and came over. He threw himself on the couch to the empty seat next to me.

“Well you can't sleep?” I just nodded without taking my gaze off of the tv.

“What are you watching?”, he asks me monotonous.

“Scarface.”, I answer emotionless.

“Our favorite movie.”, after a minute or two I added with a faint smile as I look over at him briefly. He nods.

“Right.” He smiled and looked back to the TV. We stayed in peace side by side for a while. That's what I love about my brother, it's kind of easy with him. But unfortunately it is also that he knows me so well that he of course knew immediately that something is wrong.  

“What happened?”, he asks me, of course, knowing that Justin and I were arguing.  

I looked over at Giovanni.

“Do I have to talk about it?”, I asked him with a sad face.  

He shrugged.

“I don't care. If you don't want...okay, but I know that you will talk to me about it as always, sooner or later.”, he said with a confident smile and pushes me gently. And he was right.  

“Salvo called me the other day, Jason left the island few days after us.”, Gio told me.  

Just the mention of his name made me angry.  

“Do we know where he is now?”, I asked. He just shaked his head.

“I'll take care of him.”, Gio assurred me.  

We continuted to watch the movie when I desided to tell Gio what happened.  

He listened to me attentively and nodded. Already during telling I was thinking about whether the situation was really worth such a fight.  

“You two survived so much together and then such a little thing makes you sleep on the couch now.”, Giovanni notes. I look away offended, even though I know that he's right, as always.  

“It is quite natural that not everything works right from the start. You don't know each other for long, but you are good for each other. You just need to work out, that's all.”, he assured me and smiled at me warm.  

“How is business?”, I ask to change the subject. He chuckled and shook his head resigning.  

“All right.” he said briefly.

“All right? Is that all?”

“Yes.”

“Oh come on.”, I pouted and pushed him slightly.

“I met someone.”, he admitted.

“What?”, I screamed in disbelief, clapping my hands.  

“Calm down, Sis.”, Gio laughed. He told me how he met the woman and who she is.    

END POV  

~Meanwhile Justin~  

JUSTINS POV  

I'm lying in my big kingsize bed alone and can't sleep. I'm used to it that my girlfriend is in my arms when I fall asleep.

I zapped through the tv not really paying attention what is playing.  

Should I have run after her? I have to surprise her with something special, with someting that shows her how much she means to me.

After a good two hours I turned off the light and TV, I hugged one of my pillow and tried to sleep, when suddenly I hear as the door opened and someone on tiptoes creep up to my bed.

I pretend that I'm sleeping, knowing that it's my girl. She crawled into the bed and covers herself with the blanket.

She looks me straight in the face, I can feel it. My eyes are closed but I can feel how she gently caresses me all over my face and gives a kiss on the forehead.

“Goodnight my Beautiful. I love you.”, she whispers softly against my lips.  

“Baby, you're perfect. I'm sorry.”, she whispered further and kissed my lips gently.

I couldn't restrain myself and kissed her passionately as I pressed her to me. Her body stiffened briefly of surprise, but relaxed again quickly. She put her arms around my neck and smiled into the kiss, the same did I.  

“I didn't wanna hurt you....I...”, I whispered. She put her index finger on my lips.

“Shhh...no talking.”, she whispers, connecting our lips together again, I can feel her tongue sliding into my mouth. I know what she now needs and wants. She wants me, feel me as near as possible with her, and I'll give her that gladly.  

I pressed (Y/N) as closely as possible to me, as we kissed passionately. I crawled over her without separating our lips.

Our tongues fought for prevailing position, as I stroked her gently over her beautiful face.

Her hands on my back, her fingers clutched tightly in my back as a sign that she enjoyed it and wanted more. I lay between her legs and move my hips rhythmically against her crotch. A slight moan escapes her lips as she gently biting my lower one.  

“I wanna feel you, I wanna be in you.”, I whispered sexy against her mouth. We exchange passionate, deep glances as we undress each other.

Thirsty my girlfriend looks at my body, a little sexy grin on her face.

Our breath is heavy, the sexual tension rises to a climax.

Our hands wander passionate over our hot bodies, as my fingers slips between her pulsating thighs. I circle around her wet center with my middle finger, and notice how my dick grows by the excitation.

She arched her back in pleasure when she moans my name out loud.  

Her hands wander on my naked body up and down as our lips move with each in perfection.

“Oh my God, Justin...please don't stop.”, she moaned softly into the kiss.

My fingers moved from her clit down to her moist entrance. It turns me on  that she gets so excited because of me. My finger enters her pussy.

“Oh baby, I want you so much.”, I whispered as I felt her hand on my cock.

She massaged it tight and he grew in her hand even more.

“Love me, baby.”, she said, her other hand on my ass, pressing me down to her so I get close to her center. I didn't want to play games, I entered her immediately, to feel her tight wet walls around my cock.  

I thrust gently into her, slowly but deeply. She moans loudly full of lust, her fingers clawing back into my back and I can feel as she scratched my back leaving marks.

She knows exactly how much this turns me on. I press my lips to hers as I thrust deeper and deeper into her, I want to make love to her all night.

Her legs clasping my waist, her pelvis moves perfectly with my movments. I feel like her walls constrict around my cock.  

“I want to ride you.”, she whispers sexy when she pushes me away and we change the position.

I lie on my back as she sits down on me, my penis in her hand positioning it at her hot entrance. She just sit on me, and soon begins to move her hips up and down, riding me. My hands rest on her waist, squezzing it lightly.

I look at her hot naked body as she takes the lead and I just enjoy it. My hands wandering around her upper body up to her breasts, I gently massaged them as she throws back her head in ecstasy and moans loudly.

Her movements became faster and harder, her hands on my upper body, with a firm grip.  

“Oh boo, that's so hot.”, I whispered loud, feeling her getting hotter and hotter. 

I set up, attacked the back of her head with my hand and pressed my lips to hers rudely.

Our lips, moist, full of longing, immediately opened our tongues fighting each other as her movements slowed down until she sits quietly on me, her hips circeling slowly, as I'm in her and she is just enjoying the feeling as my hard dick pulsates in her. I lay down again, she leans down with me, our lips are inseparable.

Our upper bodies pressed against each other as I start to thrust into her again, hard and fast. I hug her with my strong arms. Her body starts to vibrate and tremble.

The heat is at its peak. Our breathing is irregular and heavy. Our mouths resting on each other, open when we mutually moaning into them, both just before seconds apart of our climax.  

“Baby come with me.”, I moan loudly and speed up my movements. She nods as her moist, tight walls around my hard throbbing cock begin to twitch slightly. With a coarse, strong thrust I reach my peak in her, full of excitement. We moan loudly as our bodies connect with each other, forever.  

She collapsed on me, completely out of breath. Her head in my neck, inhaling my body odor.

“You're the only one for me.”, I whisper softly and stroke through her silky hair. She slowly lifts her head to look me in the eyes.

“I love you.”  

"I would never go back to Selena.", I assured her. She looked deeply into my eyes.

“Never say never, Justin. "

END POV  

********  

YOUR POV  

Today is the big day, today I have my interview with Scooter. I'm so incredibly excited and nervous. I've slept like a baby after this unique night with Justin.

He still slept, when I started to get ready. I have prepared my application, my references and certificates, got to thinking, what Scooter might ask me and what I could respond to these questions. So I was well prepared, but still very nervous.    

I have decided on a classic outfit, a pencil skirt, a blouse and a jacket, all in black and white. A pair of high heels a bit of make-up and my hair in a ponytail, and ready.  

I consider my masterpiece in the mirror take a deep breath and leave the bathroom.

Justin stands naked in front of me as his gaze is on me. His mouth is wide open his eyes froze on my body.

“I...I...um...I...um.”, he stutters thrilled by the sight of me.

“You are naked, not me.”, I laughed.

“You look so hot.”, he compliments me. I giggle and notice how I blush.

“That's what you gonna wear for the interview with Scooter?”, he asks me as he still considered me admiringly from head to foots. I nodded, confused and insecure.

“Is it too much?”, I asked, raise my eyebrows.  

“No, no. You look perfect, I just have to admit that you look so hot that I'm afraid Scooter could fall for you.”, he said, coming closer to me. I giggled. It's so cute when he's jealous.  

“Get ready, baby. I'm gonna wait downstairs for you, okay?”  

“Okay, (Y/N). I'll be ready in 20 minutes.”, he replied with his seductive smile and kissed me. I hugged him and pressed him tightly to me. I guess of those lips I never get enough.    

********  

Justin and I were sitting in the car on the way to the office, the radio was playing great music, as I fidgeted in my seat.

Justin looked amused over at me and giggled.  

“You can do it. It will be all going well.”, he assured me and places his right hand on my thigh. I put mine own on his and look at him gratefully.

He supported me so much, I don't know...how can I return the favor?

It doesn't take long till we arrived at the office building. Justin drove into the garage and parked.

“Are you ready?”, he asks me as he turned to me.

“As ready as I can be.”, I replied with a smile and kissed his cheek.

“Good, well then let's go.”, he jumped out of the car, I followed him, he took my hand as we stood in the elevator.

“I hate elevators.”, he whispered and pressed the floor button in which Scooters office is. I stroked my thumb on the back of his hand to reassure him.

After a short time the doors opened and release us in a long hallway. The walls full of golden and platinum records.  

“That is so impressive.”, I whispered to myself. My eyes wandered over the walls. It is so unbelievable how much the boys have achieved in such a short time.

“You can be so proud of you, baby.”, I whispered to Justin without taking my eyes off the walls.

“Come, over there is Scooters office.”, Justin said and pulled me by my hand, I stumbled after him.

We exchanged an intense, loving gaze as he knock on the door. We took a deep breath together.

“Come on in!”, called it out of the room. Justin opened the door and let go of my hand.

Scooter was sitting at his desk and looked up. His face changed from concentrate to happy.

“Justin!”, he called and stood up from his chair, he walked around the table and hugged Justin.

I stopped first at the door and watched them, both haven't seen each other since a while.

“Man, I've missed you.”, Justin laughed.

“Ask me, kid.” They both laughed and began to talk, apparently the two have forgotten me. I had to laugh about the fact and watched them amused.

“You look good.”, Scooter noted and looked at Justin from head to toe.  

“As always.”, Justin replied with a confident laugh. Scooter looked over Justin's shoulder as he got aware of me.

I smiled at him shyly, as I fixed my blouse, out of nervousness.    

“You have to be (Y/N).”, he said and walked up to me. He held out his hand in greeting, I shook it and nodded.

“I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, Mr. Braun.”, I said politely.  

He laughed, and said: “Call me Scooter. Come sit down, do you want something to drink?”  

“Yes please, I would take an apple juice.”, I said and sat down in front of his desk.

Justin asked Scooter what he wants to drink and brought us our drinks. After he placed them on the table he gave me a kiss on the head and whispered in my ear: “I'll wait outside.”, I nodded and Justin left the room.  

END POV  

**********    

After an hour, you've said your goodbye to Scooters and leave the office, Justin sat in the hallway and scrolled through Twitter as always.

He looked up at you with a expectantly expression.

“And how did it go?”, he asked enthusiastically, as he jumped up.

You shrug your shoulders: “I'm not sure. He said he calls me in a few days. And he wants to talk to you.”

Justin made a questioning face.

“What does your feeling tell you?”, he asked as he took your hand in his.

“It tells me that it has gone well.”, you assures him and smile. Justin gives you a passionate kiss and smiles relieved.

“You will get the job, I'm sure about that. And that means that you stay with me.”, he rejoiced and ran past you in Scooters office, you sat down on the chair on which Justin sat before.

Relief came over you after the conversation with Scooter went good, you've got your phone out of your pocket to call your best friend Johanna and tell her how it went.

You told her everything, but you had to keep it short. She has been happy for you, and you have arranged to meet each other when you come back home. You really miss her.

You miss to have a friend to hang out with. Being with Justin is amazing, but having a girl to talk to would be great.  

~In Scooters office~  

“Justin, where did you find this girl? She is adorable.”, Scooter said delighted when Justin shut the door behind him and sat on the couch.

He was all smiles, full of pride.   “Hands off.”, he warned playfully, both laughed.

The two talked for a few minutes, clarified some dates for interviews and said their goodbyes.  

Justin came into the hall, hugged you tight, his hands embraced your waist as he whirled you around.

“Fancy to go for lunch with your boyfriend?”, he asked and kissed your forehead. You laugh out loud and nod.  

“Yes, please!”, you giggle and kisses Justin's lips.

----------------------------------------

Hope you like it! ♥

love you, guys!

comment and vote pls :) ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 7.3K 108
Your imaginations run wild here. Only if you love Justin Bieber ;) Some imagines are mine,and some aren't.I'm not claiming them as mine but I'm shari...
10.3K 188 37
Justin Bieber imagines, shorts stories and blurbs! I appreciate the votes, adds and comments! P.S i accept requests :) PINTREST WHERE IMAGINES COME...
273K 4.7K 64
Just another Justin Bieber fan-fiction book no one asked for :) | published June 2016 | discontinued 12/29/2017 [ some spelling and grammar errors m...
40.4K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...