Old Friends Reunited(Chris Ev...

By SGrantMspector_

Ariana Smith, a 28 year old single mother to a four year old daughter named Riley is a dance instructor from... More

Cast
Chapter One: Surprise!
Chapter Two: Having fun in the snow
Chapter Three: Sledding Accident
Chapter Four: Catching Up
Chapter Five: What!?
Chapter Six: Ironic
Chapter Seven: Hide n' go seek
Chapter Eight: Realization
Chapter Nine: Packing
Chapter Ten: Baby powder
Chapter Eleven: Airport
Chapter Twelve: Arrival
Chapter Thirteen: Disney World!!
Chapter Fourteen: Fun day at the Magic Kingdom Pt. 1
Chapter Fifteen: Fun day at the Magic Kingdom Pt.2
Chapter Sixteen: Fun day at the Magic Kingdom Pt. 3
Chapter Seventeen: Tired
Chapter Eighteen: Breakfast
Question
Chapter Nineteen: Goofing Around
Chapter Twenty: Fun at the pool Pt.1
A/N) New Story Coming Soon
Chapter Twenty One: Fun at the pool Pt.2
CONGRADULATIONS CHRIS!!!
Sorry
Chapter Twenty Two: Getting Ready
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
Chapter Twenty Three: Cute
Chapter Twenty Four: EPCOT!! (Part One)
Chapter Twenty Five: EPCOT!!! (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty Six: Breathtaking
Chapter Twenty Seven: First Date Part One
Chapter Twenty Eight: First Date Part Two
Chapter Twenty Nine: First Date Part Three
Chapter Thirty: Happy
Chapter Thirty One: Cuddles
Chapter Thirty Two: Memories
Chapter Thirty Three: Going Home :(
Chapter Thirty Four: Drama
Chapter Thirty Five: Sick
Chapter Thirty Six: Better?
Author's note
Chapter Thirty Seven: Are you sure?
Chapter Thirty Eight: Morning
Chapter Thirty Nine: Christmas Tree and Decorating
Chapter Forty: Dancing
Chapter Forty One: Would you...
Chapter Forty Two: Christmas
Chapter Forty Three: Am I?
Infinity War (No Spoilers)
Chapter Forty Four: Family
Chapter Forty Five: Moving
Chapter Forty Six: Mommy Daughter Day
Chapter Forty Seven: Understanding
Chapter Forty Eight: Feel Good Cuddles
Chapter Forty Nine: Excited!
Chapter Fifty: Reveal!
Chapter Fifty One: Hormonal
Chapter Fifty Two: Dad!
Chapter Fifty Three: It's Just Gets Worse
Chapter Fifty Four: Fighter
Chapter Fifty Five: Being there, but also relaxing
Chapter Fifty Six: Avengers
Chapter Fifty Seven: Baby Name
Chapter Fifty Eight: Girls Day Out
Chapter Fifty Nine: Fearing The Premiere
Chapter Sixty: Captain America The First Avenger
Chapter Sixty One: Birthday

Chapter Twenty Five: SURPRISE!!!!

2.6K 43 6
By SGrantMspector_

After Chris and I got done dancing, which was, again, a lot of fun, he my dad, Riley and I continued to walk around the Mexico pavilion to see what else was here before we moved over to the next country and goof around in there a bit. We did that for each country, until we stopped once we got to the Italy pavilion because once we got to it we saw it was almost time for our dinner reservation with everyone. 

So after we saw that we made our way to the restaurant and were soon greeted by our families. 

"Hey there you guys are" Emily said as she smiled at me, Riley, dad and Chris. 

"Are we late?" Chris asked as he took Riley off his shoulders and handed her over to me. 

"Nope....you're right on time" Shawn said with a smile before he started to lead us into the restaurant after he gestured for all of us to follow him. 

When we got into the restaurant a hostess showed us to our table, where we quickly sat down and started to look at our menu's to see what we want to eat. And as we did we struck up a conversation. 

"So did all you kids have fun today so far?" Lisa asked as she smiled at all the kids. 

"Yeah" Riley, her cousins, Brooke and Chris' nephews all said in unison with big smiles. 

"What did you guys do?" Lisa asked. 

"Mommy and Daddy took me and Miles to meet some characters and then we went on Soarin before we walked around in some of the countries" Ethan said with a big smile. 

"My mom and Shawn took me around all the countries and we watched all the different shows the cast members put on while we tried the different foods and candies they sold in the countries" Brooke said. 

"R.I.P to my wallet" Shawn said making all of us laugh a little. 

"My mom and dad took me and Max on Test Track and we all screamed like little girls, even my dad" Ava said with a little smirk making all of us break out into laugh, except for Andrew.

"I thought I told you not to tell anyone that happened, sweetheart" Andrew said as he gave Ava a little warning look but I could tell he was so embarrassed thanks to what Ava just told us. 

"It's okay Andrew, we won't make fun of you for that" Scott said with a small smile. 

Andrew looked over and faintly smiled at Scott. "Thank you."

Scott just smiled back at Andrew as he nodded his head too. 

"At least when you're not around" Chris said making us all chuckle a bit, except for Andrew. Again. 

"Hey!" Andrew shouted a bit as he pointed at Chris with a stern look. 

Chris just leaned back as he held his hands up in the air with a sheepish look. 

"Boys calm down, this is not the place to fight" Lisa said as she shot a warning look at both my brother and Chris making them calm down. 

"Yes ma'ma" They both said with a sheepish tone. 

"Good" Lisa said as she nodded her head and continued to give them a stern look before her face soften after she looked over at Riley and smiled at her. "Did you have fun with your mommy, grandpa and Chris, sweetheart?"

"Mhm....we went to the Aquarium, then watched Turtle Talk with Crush before going on the Finding Nemo riding. And then after that we walked around the World Showcase where Mommy and Chris Salsa danced in Mexico" Riley said as she looked up at me with a sheepish smile. I smiled at her as I fixed her hair a bit. 

"You guys danced?" Grace asked as she looked at me in a bit of shock but smiled at me too. 

I just faintly smiled at Grace as I nodded my head, making her smile back at me. 

After that we continued to talk until we stopped when our waiter for the night came to our table and took our drink and meal order's. But we continued to talk after he took our menu's and left. 

"So are you nervous about your date tomorrow night with Chris, Ariana?" Emily whispered, so Chris couldn't hear because he's sitting right next to me and Riley. 

"A little, I just hope it goes well because I have no idea what I'll if it doesn't" I said as I felt my nerves beginning to rise when I started to think of all the worse things that could happen during my date with Chris tomorrow. 

"Don't worry, it's going to be fine. Just be yourself because that's what Chris likes most about you and just keep yourself calm, okay?" Emily said with a smile as she gave my shoulder a little pat. 

I just smiled at Emily as I nodded my head before I turned my attention towards Riley after I heard her giggling and felt my smile grow a little bigger when I saw her and Chris playing around with her new  plush toys again. 

"Uh....can I have everyone's attention, please" Shawn said with a nervous voice as he stood up from his seat. 

We all looked up and smiled at Shawn, making him smiled back at us. But with a nervous smile. 

Why is he nervous? 

Shawn let out a nervous breath as he looked down at the floor before he sucked in a deep breath, looked back up at us and smiled at all of us again. 

"Now you're all probably wondering why I'm standing up her looking like a complete nervous idiot, right?" Shawn asked with a small smirk, making us all laugh as we nodded our heads. "Well...I'm standing up, looking like an idiot because I would just like to remind you guys that this is the first time we've all come to Disney together for the first time in thirteen years." 

"Oh yeah you're right" Carly said with a little surprised look. 

"Has it really been that long?" Andrew asked in shock. 

"It has....and trust me, I even counted to make sure" Shawn said making us laugh again. 

"Uh, Shawn you do know that I....""I know" Shawn said cutting Grace off as he smiled at her took hold of her hand. 

"But this is also the first time I have people, other then my family, that I have come to care for very much with me" Shawn said as he looked at both Grace and Brooke and smiled at them. "As you all know I was heartbroken for the longest time. And thanks to that I never thought I would ever love someone or trust someone else with my heart ever again. But thanks to Grace and her beautiful daughter I've learned to let someone into my heart again and I can't thank you enough for that." Shawn smiled at Grace and Brooke again before kissing the top of Grace's head. "I love you so much." 

"I love you too" Grace said as she smiled at Shawn. 

"Oh my heart" Carly said with a faint smile as she placed her hand on top of her chest. We all chuckled at that a bit, especially Shawn and Grace, before the rest of us looked back at them. 

"And I love you to much that I can't imagine my life with anybody else but you" Shawn said as he reached into his pocket for something. 

Wait, is he about to do what I think he's going to say!?

"Is Shawn about to propose?" Chris whispered to me in a bit of shock. 

"I don't know....but it sounds like he is" I whispered back. 

"So, uh....will you do me the amazing honor of becoming my wife?" Shawn nervously asked as he got down on one knee after taking a maroon leather colored box out of his pocket and opening it to reveal a beautiful diamond engagement. 

We all gasped in shock/excitement at that as we leaned over to see what's going to happen now. 

"Oh my....!" Scott started to say but Emily, Carly, Shana and I all shushed him before looking back at Shawn and Grace. 

Grace looked at Shawn in a happy shock as she smiled at him and let happy tears fall down her face too. 

"So what do you say?" Shawn asked with a nervous but hopeful look. 

"Yes" Grace said with a heavy/happy breath. 

"Y-Yes?" Shawn asked in a bit of shock/relief. 

"Yes....I will marry you Shawn" Grace said as she smiled at Shawn. 

"YES!!!!" We all shouted in excitement, including Brooke, as people in the restaurant started to clap for Shawn and Grace. 

"Oh my god" Shawn said with a big smile before he quickly sat up a bit and planted a big kiss on Grace's lips. 

"Aw" Me, Emily, Carly, Shana, Lisa and even Brooke said in unison with big smile's on all of our faces. 

"Best. Trip. To. Disney. Ever!!" Scott shouted a bit making us all laugh once again. 

"Glad you think so Scotty" Shawn said as he smiled at Scott after he and Grace got done kissing before he looked back at Grace and slipped the ring on her finger. 

"Shawn?" Brooke asked, nervously as she faintly smiled at Shawn. 

"Yeah, sweetheart?" Shawn asked as he smiled back at Brooke. 

"Are you going to be my dad now that you and my mom are getting married?" Brooke asked. 

Shawn smiled at Brooke again as he walked over to her. "Do you want me to be your dad?" 

Brooke just smiled at Shawn as she nodded her head 'yes.'

"Then yeah....I'm going to your dad" Shawn said with a bit of a proud smile. 

"Awesome" Brooke said as I saw tears forming in her eyes before she quickly wrapped her arms around Shawn and hugged him. 

Shawn smiled at that as he wrapped his arms around Brooke too and hugged her back before kissing the top of her head. 

I smiled at that before I looked down at Grace and gave her excited smile. 

"You have no idea how happy I am for you right now" I said in excitement as I pulled Grace into a big hug. 

I felt Grace smile at me for that as I felt her hug me back to before we pulled away from each other when everyone started to come and congratulate Shawn and Grace on their engagement. 

I watched that in excitement and felt so happy for my brother before I felt my eyes widen in a bit of shock when the fact of my oldest brother is finally getting married actually hit me. 

OH MY GOD! SHAWN'S GETTING MARRIED!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.5K 89
Y/N was starting over and wasn't getting any younger. She definitely had baggage and wanted to try something where nobody knew her, moving to Boston...
778K 16.8K 53
What happens when a 12 almost 13 year old girl is adopted by a famous actor? Will it be fun? Or will it change a girls life forever? Will he know ho...
155K 4K 66
Bell has the amazing luck of becoming Scott Evans Best friend. She has a lot of fun and she gets to meet Chris, the guy she's been chrushing on for y...
The Bet By Hope

Fanfiction

29.5K 1.2K 29
Ana Ortiz moves from a small town in Texas to Boston, Massachusetts. Becoming neighbors and best friends with Scott Evans. On the night of Scott's bi...