Travlyn/Garmau Oneshots

By MDnRoses

Hi. This is Bailey. Almost all of the oneshots leading up to oneshot 81 are Garmau, seeing as this was once j... More

Not Coming Home
Gaming Session
Winter Break Pt: 1
Winter Break Pt: 2
Winter Break Pt: 3
Winter Break pt: 4
Winter Break Part: 5 (FINALE)
House Party
Running Away
~Happy Father's Day!~
TRAVLYN BOOK OUT!
Love
2 A.M.
SONGFICTION: Someone You Like
YAAAY!
So...
Katelyn~Sama
Tattoos
Friendship
The Bachelorette
A/N
Face Reveal For 1K
Cinderella Pt: 1
Cinderella Pt: 2
Cinderella Pt: 3
Cinderella Pt: 4
Cinderella Pt: 5
Marichat Theme
Robin Hood 1
HELP. ME.
Heads Up
Robin Hood 2
101 Dalmations
Paperman
A Magical Surprise 1
A Magical Surprise 2
YO.
Bullying
In the Rain
The New Kid
My Sunshine
Snowy Days
A Paris Night Part: 1
A Paris Night Part: 2
The Date
The Girl With the Raven Black Hair
She's Out Of Her Mind
New Banner?
Jealousy
Jealousy Pt: 2
Travlyn
He Came Along
It's Over, Isn't it?
The Jerk At the Bar
IDEK
Truth or Dare
REAL TALK
Orchestra
When You Date Your Best Friend
NEW BOOK!
Mean Girls (1)
Mean Girls (2)
That One Friend
In Heaven
Heyo!
Mean Girls (3)
Treat You Better
Dress Code Rant
IM SO SORRY!
Boyfriend Tag
The Photo Album
Alone
Whoever Made This Deserves a Star
Recommend Tag
Maid~Sama!
ANOTHER TAG!!!
GUYS GUYS GUYS
On And Off Line
On and Off Line 2
The Day We Meet Again (1)
Hehe~
New Title?
The Day We Meet Again (2)
OMGGGGGGG!!!!
10k
Another Tag!
Day 1 of Bailey's 25 Days of Travlyn
New Years
Taggedddddddd
OHSHC AU
I'm sorry.
Things I'll Never Say (1/2)
Things I'll Never Say 2/2
New Book!

Contest Entry!

114 3 6
By MDnRoses

This one-shot is part of TheTravlynAlliance's Contest to become part of the group!

Hi! I'm Bailey Rose!

Ship: Travlyn
Title of Oneshot: Locked Out

I glanced out the window, seeing the city I loved so much covered in a blanket of white. I sighed and continued jumping up and down to get my stupid black skinny jeans on. I freaking hate winter. 

I slipped my black jacket over my light blue sweater, not wanting to be cold. I slipped on a pair of long socks and combat boots, falling backwards onto my bed. 

I stand back up and grab my phone, ready to face the outside world. I walk out of my apartment and down the hallway to the elevator. I wait for the doors to open, checking my phone and how I'm doing on time. Perfect, still have thirty minutes. The doors open and I'm greeted by a man with snow white hair and sparkling green eyes. 

"Hey." He says as the doors close, breaking the awkward silence between us.

"Hello." I reply with a fake smile, wanting to be friendly. 

"Where you going?" He suddenly asks. 

"Why would I tell a complete stranger who for all I know could be a creepy stalker where I'm going?" I roll my eyes and look at my phone. 

"A fiesty blueberry I see." I hear him mumble. 

"It's Katelyn." I look up to see the doors open, and I rush out to get away from that weirdo. 

~~~

"Okay, one plate of Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pancakes and a Frosted Mint Hot Chocolate coming right up." I smile, walking off to the kitchen. 

I hand the order off to the chef, who snatches it and goes back to cooking. I sigh and head back outside to see someone seated at one of my tables. I walk over, putting another fake smile on. 

"Hello! Welcome to IHop! What can I get you?" 

He looks up and I notice his glowing green eyes, and that's when I recognize him.

"Jeffory why are you here?" I ask, rolling my eyes for the second time this morning.

"Oh, hi Katelyn. I didn't know you work here." He smiles innocently. 

"Jeffory, you met me here." 

Jeffory suddenly stands up, making me take a step back. "Katie, how many times do I have to say sorry? It was an accident!"

"Yeah, and I'm guessing that girl's lips just magically fell on top of yours." I walk away, he obviously doesn't want food. 

"Katie please!" He began to yell after me, to which I responded with my bird finger. 

~~~

"You have to be freakin be kidding me." I shout, letting a couple tears escape my eyes. I finally give up searching and plop myself down outside my door. I pull my knees into my chest and hug them, silently crying to myself. 

~Travis~

I walk down the hallway to see the girl from this morning, Katelyn, sleeping against what I'm guessing to be her apartment door. The scene took me back to a day I tried so hard to forget. 

"DADDY! DADDY LET ME IN IT'S S-SNOWING!" I beg, snot filled tears falling down my frostbitten cheeks. 

"You aren't coming in until you learn to be a man!" My father yelled back. 

I continued to bang on the door until I eventually gave up and sat down outside the door, where I fell asleep and was found by the adoption agency. 

I took another look to see her cheeks stained with red tear marks. I told myself I couldn't just leave her there, so I picked her up and carried her to my apartment. 

I put her phone on my charger and tucked her into my bed, to which she snuggled up to the green comforter. I smiled and stroke her cheek, before leaving her to go sleep on my couch. 

~Katelyn~

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I stood up in the bed, looking around frantically. Where am I? WHY am I here? Who brought me here? 

I slowly stand up and walk out, to see the man from the elevator sitting on the couch watching Fairy Tail. 

"YOU!" I yell. He jumps up, rushing over to me. "DID YOU KIDNAP ME? OH MY IRENE YOU ARE EVEN MORE OF CREEP THAN I THOUGH YOU WERE!" 

"Shhh. I didn't kidnap you." He reassures me. I don't believe him for a second. 

"Then WHY am I here?" 

"I found you outside of your apartment asleep, and I couldn't just leave you there. So I brought you here." I open my mouth to say something witty back, but I couldn't think of anything. 

"Well, thank you. I guess." I say, sitting down on his couch. 

"The name's Travis." Travis states with a smile, sitting next to me and continuing his episode. 

"Which episode is it?" I ask quietly. 

"Episode 288." He states, his eyes fixated on the T.V. 

"Well, I'm going to be stuck here for a while before my landlord gets here. Wanna try to get to know each other?" I ask, trying to be friendly to him again. 

"Yeah, yeah sure." 

We spent the day playing random games to get to know each other. 

It was the first time I had ever had fun while locked out of my apartment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 38 37
All of these one-shots belong to me and I write them all by myself so if you steal them I will hunt you down. I update this around every two months...
11.2K 329 22
its in the title. Requests are open
2K 21 7
Umm I assume you can tell what this is by the cover and title 0-0 {people in one-shots} My street: Aphmau Katelyn Laurence Dante Travis Garroth Z...
26.3K 561 30
You've seen the good, the bad, so now, let's add some sadness. If you wanna cry, tear up, or see if you can man through these one shots like a boss...