Street Love

Galing kay xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Who ever said a boy and a girl cant be best friends? Starr and King are best friends! Starr is the baddest ch... Higit pa

Street Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Attention!!!!

Chapter 31

59K 1.6K 551
Galing kay xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Starr POV

"Why in the hell would you do that?!" I snapped. Ray and I were up at one of King's drug dealers, Roland, tattoo shop. We only came here to get our minds off of Des for a minute before we go on our killing spree.

He got his ass up here eating some greasy ass chicken while doing my tattoo.

"Sorry shorty." He laughed.

I flinched in pain as I felt it going through my skin.

"I'm almost done Starr." He concentrated on my waist as he rubbed his hand across the ink.

"It hurtttttt." I whined.

"Toughen up!" Ray snapped. The TV in the shop turned to the news about Des. It suddenly got quiet. Ray tried not to even look at the innocent picture of Des they showed on the television.

"Yo Ro, I'm going on break." One of his workers called.

"Aite." Roland answered never taking his eyes off my waist.

"I'm done shorty." He smirked. Ray walked over and looked at it.

"That's tough." He nodded. I stood up and looked in the mirror. It was a lot of stars going up my whole side. I liked it.

"What that suppose to represent?" Roland asked.

"My name Starr right?" I laughed.

"She lame." Ray smirked. I gave Roland the money and said my goodbyes before walking out with Ray. The ride was quiet.

"Ray both of us trying to avoid the situation but it ain't going nowhere." I'm just being honest.

"I know I just wish I knew who had her." He hit his hand on the steering wheel.

"Who do you think have her?" He cut his eyes over at me.

"Brandy, Rhonda, and Jonathan. They the only ones that don't like her." I spoke the obvious.

"Do you know where any of them live?" Ray asked.

"I know where Rhonda live. Over by the mall I think." I remember the school bus dropping her off there when we were little. He swerved the car around so quick causing me to swing to the side.

"Where the hell you going?!"

"To find that bitch!" He said through gritted teeth. We swerved through her neighborhood.

"Which house?!" Ray said furiously. I pointed to the one with the old Honda in the front. We parked across the street just in case we had to set a murder scene. We don't want our car out front.

"Aite so what we gone say?" I asked.

"Shitttt, where the fuck my girlfriend!" Ray snapped.

"Hell naw what if her mom here. We don't want to go to jail!"

"Fuck that! They wasn't thinking bout jail when they kidnapped my girl! Now I'm gone roll up in this piece and speak my mind or just do it the hard way." He said patting his gun in his jacket. I forgot I had Mary Jane with me.

And yes I call my 9 mm Mary Jane because she just what I need when I'm stressing.

"Lets do this shit." I smirked. We stepped out and ran across the street. We stepped onto the porch and I let Ray knock on the door. We heard shuffling in the house.

The door open revealing a woman in her late 40s. She had heavy bags under her eyes and short gold hair sort of like Rhonda's. She stared at us with droopy eyes.

"May I help you two?" She asked annoyed. Ray pushed the door open and walked in. I hesitated but followed him in.

"Where your hoe daughter at?!" He snapped.

"Excuse me but did you just bust through my door?!" She yelled.

"Fuck your door! Where your daughter?!" Ray snapped. The woman looked from him to me. I mugged her.

"I don't know." She said nervously. This bitch lying. If its anything I hate it's a liar. I whipped my gun out with one movement and had it pointed towards her.

"Bitch we gave you a chance. I don't like fucking liars! Now tell me where Rhonda is or I swear to god I'm gone murder yo ass right here!" I yelled. I was too damn serious right now. This bitch set me off.

"I-I promise I d-don't know where she is." She trembled. I shook my head disappointedly. Ray gave me a slight nod. I looked back to the lying bitch that stood before me. And with one shot I put a bullet right between her eyes. Ray and I ran towards the front door. I put my hands under my shirt and opened the door trying not to leave fingerprints. We hopped in the care and pulled off.

"We gone kill all they families until we find my Des and that's on my daddy grave!" Ray snapped.

"I don't know where the others stay." I said. I wasn't affected by killing Rhonda's mom as much as I should and it scared me. This was my first time ever killing somebody but I felt nothing about it.

Does that make me a serial killer? Does that mean I could kill many more people and not be affected? What really scared me the most was the fact that I liked it.

Ray POV

Starr sat on the passenger's side quiet. I don't know if she's shooken up bout killing the woman or not. She doesn't look upset. She's just holding this blank expression. To be honest I don't blame her for killing the woman. I don't think King would be pleased with it but I don't care. All I care about is getting Des back...alive.

"You hungry?" I asked her. She looked over at me as if she forgot where she was.

"Oh. Yea." She nodded. I whipped into McDonalds and we got out.

"People gone think we go together." She laughed.

"Fuck what they think. Its what we know." I told her. She nodded and we walked in. Of course we got stares from everybody there.

"Did y'all find that lil pretty black girl yet?" A old woman approached us.

"No ma'am. Do you know who may have her?" Starr asked so kindly.

"No sugar but I hope you all find her." The old lady smiled. Something was sitting well with me about her. How she even know we was cool with Des? I grabbed Starr's hand so we can go to the register. We order out food and took it to a corner table.

"So what was that about?" She asked.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Pulling me away from that old lady." She stared at me with her blue-green eyes.

"I don't trust nobody. Until I find Des everybody is a suspect to me." I said.

"And I got to find out who killed my mom. That was some foul play they pulled. Burning down my house while she was in it? That's not cool with me at all." She frowned.

I really felt sorry for Starr being so young without her parents. It's like she won't have anyone to help her dress for her prom. She won't have anyone to walk down the aisle with her at her wedding. That's sad. I saw a tear roll down her smooth cheek.

"Don't cry." I reached across the table and wiped away her tear. I started chuckling because her cheeks began turning red.

"So you blushing?" I smirked trying to hold back my laughter.

"Shut up." She playfully hit me.

It got quiet between us. I cut my eyes over at her eating her chicken nuggets.

"Wanna know something." I finally spoke out.

"Wassup." She never looked from her food.

"I never seen King crazy over a female until I met you." I admitted. I don't know what it is King sees in her. Is it her green-blue eyes? Her long black hair? Her hour glass figure? Her smooth red skin? Or maybe it's just her sweet personality? Whatever it is it got my nigga mind gone!

She giggled pushing some hair behind her ear.

"We been friends since I was born. You know he was always older than me by about two years." She reminisced.

"You and King seem like y'all are just the all American Bonnie and Clyde." I chuckled.

"You admire our relationship or something?" She blushed.

"Yea me and Des getting there. We just really getting to know each other." I admitted.

Starr POV

I never knew Ray felt that way about me and King's relationship. I guess we do 'seem' like the perfect couple.

"I bet I can call King to find out where Brandy stay since that used to be his bitch." I changed the subject.

"Shit cool." Ray nodded. I pulled my phone out and called King.

"Yo." He answered.

"Do you know where Brandy lives?" I asked.

"What for?!" He raised his voice.

"Just tell me King." I am getting annoyed now. All he got to do is tell me where.

"I hope you ain't doing nothing stupid Starr!"

"Ugh! King just answer my question!" I yelled causing people to stare at me. Ray laughed.

"She live over by the white folks park on Tucker Street." He said.

"Aite be safe." I said before hanging up.

"What he say?" Ray asked.

"Lets go kill a bitch." I slid out my booth and Ray followed. We sped down the express way.

"We gone get a ticket Ray." I looked and saw he was on 80.

"Fuck these weak ass police. They ain't looking for Des so we might as well." He drove even faster. I pointed to a house with a black Tahoe out front. We parked in the block next to the neighborhood.

"You got Mary Jane?" Ray asked me. I simply nodded. We got out and paid attention to our surroundings making sure no one was watching us. We approached the house and I knocked. This prostitute looking woman came to the door. She was dark skin with raggedy black hair. She frowned when she noticed Ray.

"What you want Ray?" She sounded annoyed.

"Wassup Tracey." He smirked. She eyed me up and down. This bitch was about two seconds away from getting her ass shot!

"Can we come in?" Ray asked. She sighed and opened the door wider. We walked in and the first thing I noticed was all the pictures in the wall. There was a older man and Tracey holding a baby Brandy.

"So why y'all here?" She asked.

"Where is Brandy? Is she here?" Ray asked. I walked over and sat in the couch next to him.

"No. Why? What that damn heifer did now?!" Tracey snapped. She reminded me of my mom when she was on drugs.

"She got something to do with my friend's disappearance." I spoke out. She looked at me.

"Starr." She said.

"How you know my name?!" I frowned.

"Who doesn't know you Starr? You are the one that took King from my daughter." She looked me up and down.

"Is that a problem?" I challenged.

"A big one! She could have been the one driving his expensive cars and living in his expensive house!" I just stared at this crazy woman. She had this wild look in her eyes as if she would attack me at any moment now.

"Tracey shut up. That's just them drugs talking!" Ray fanned her off.

"You got something for me Ray?" She started scratching her skin. This bitch got a STD or something because she keep scratching and she don't look so clean.

"Hell naw Tracey! Leave them damn drugs alone shit!" Ray yelled. She looked at me.

"Y-you got some?" She stuttered.

"Hell naw!" I looked at her in disgust.

"If you tell me where Brandy is I will give you all the rock you want." Ray said. I looked over at him. He winked at me confirming he was lying. I slightly nodded.

"She at the warehouse!" She said quickly.

"What warehouse Tracey?! Be more specific!" Ray snapped.

"The one owned by that Jonathan boy!" She said quickly. I smirked because I knew exactly where the place was.

"Aite and just so you won't go back and tell the cops-" Ray shot her once in the chest. Her limp body fell into the floor.

"Lets be out." He told me. We went through the back door and calmly walked to our car so we won't seem suspicious.

"Now I'm hoping you know where this place is." He looked over at me.

"Hell yea! Me and Jonathan go way back." I smirked. Ray smirked and nodded slowly.

Hold tight Desiree we coming. Even if we got to do all this without King it's gone get done. Even if its got to be a bloody mess.

--------

I know it's short and boring but its almost coming to an end!

Comment

Vote

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.9K 19 20
Who would have thought it? A bad girl and a bad boy can bring out the best of each other
12.1K 294 35
Jasmine and Brooklyn are bestfriends. They both fall in love with these thugs who will soon break there heart. What will happen when they get dragged...
409 7 20
A story for Jessica. Kayleigha is a senior in high school with a bland and boring life along with her best friend, Sam. That all changes when "bad bo...
114K 2.2K 20
Scarlet Hell and Roselina Black have been best friends since birth. They have to move due to the fat they have unfinished business. They are badasse...