Crimson Eyes [Akashi Seijuuro...

By Yuki_Akacchi

Nijimura Sorano, the younger sister of Nijimura Shuzo was a normal middle school girl. Her life wasn't specia... More

Trapped by his crimson eyes
We met again
An unexpected Encounter
A Day Full of Embarrassment
An Uncomfortable Ride
An Uncomfortable Ride (Part II)
Rivals
Pictures
Preliminaries
Troublesome Day
You make my Life more Enjoyable
First Date
Confrontation
Preconditions
Be mine
Overnight stay
Interrogation
Declaration of Love
A Fateful Accident
Revelation
"I want to go back to the old days"
"I love you too, Sorano"
#TakeAStand
"Who are you?"
Rules and Mistakes
Sorrow and Pleasure
From lie to lie
'Try to Accept'
Reunion
Regret
A new start
Rakuzan High School
Unavoidable Revelation
An unexpected gift
Moving forward
Memories
Sequel
Alternative Sequel Part I

Changes

1K 37 60
By Yuki_Akacchi

Toma hissed the air between his teeth. "That's a joke, right?

How could someone who says he loves you do this to you?"

"It's fine" I merely whispered.

"How can you say it's fine? This is torture. It must had been painful when he did this" Toma became  shook my body with his hands resting on my shoulders.

"Toma, there is another thing you should know" I spoke quietly and averted my eyes from him.

"Oh, god! Don't tell me he has hurt you somewhere else?"

"No...but..." I paused a short moment. "Actually, this injury... He did this three weeks ago"

"Seriously? It looks really fresh" Astonished he rised an eyebrow.

"It is, because I reopened it a few days ago"

"I... I don't understand... Why would you do that?" His voice lost his strength and was almost shaking.

"He wanted to mark me and the first try only left an almost invincible scar. I wanted to visit my family and you guys but he declined. He said until I haven't fully be aware who I belong to, he won't allow me to go. That's why I reopened it. This time it would leave a real scar. It doesn't matter to me because I really missed you guys" Tears build up inside my eyes as I finally was able to release all the stress and tension of the past weeks.

Toma didn't answered and only wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly. I didn't refuse because it was quite comforting in his warm and supporting embrace. Without my awareness I even returned it.

"You know you don't have to stay with him. You can come back to this place whenever you want" He whispered in my ears.

"No, I can't" I replied while tears streamed down my cheeks and moistened his shirt. "Because I love him too much"

"Yeah... seems so" Toma gently patted my head. "But promise me one thing, if you ever need a person to talk to, come to me, 'kay?" He broke the embrace and with his thumbs he wiped my tears away. His emerald green eyes glanced down to me with such a warmth that washed away all sadness within me. And somehow uncertainty let me question my decision back then.

'No! It's already to late for regrets!'

His soft warm hands still rested on my cheeks and we shared a long eye contact until he suddenly leaned down. My eyes widened. Unable to move out of this situation I closed my eyes and opened them again when I felt his lips kissing my forehead. Glad he hadn't overstep the borders and forced himself on me I sighed out.

His lips parted from my skin and a small chuckle escaped his throat. "Do you believed I would kiss you while you're together with this fearsome boyfriend of yours?".

"I've to be honest I wasn't sure" I pouted.

"Okay. Let's go back or Mariko will scold us"

"She definitely will. We already let them alone for too long" I giggled.

Until the evening I spend a few enjoyable hours with my friends but soon it was time for them to go home. The farewell was heartwreckling. While Toma tried to keep up a cheerful smile and made it as unproblematic as possible the other three immediately broke down in tears and it was harsh a struggle to lift their mood. But in the end with the promise I would visit them soon they walked away with a smile on their faces.

The rest of the day I spend with Grandma and Shirou. We ate dinner together and after cleaning the dishes we played cards. When Grandma went to bed Shirou and I headed to his room and played video games almost the whole night.

'How I missed doing this with him' I was used to play with him every weekend when he moved in.

After only a few hours of sleep I woke up early, not wanting to oversleep my precious family time. But it ended sooner as I wished. Just when we finished cleaning after dinner the door bell echoed through the house. But before I could reach the door Grandma already opened it for my red haired boyfriend.

Seijūrõ was friendly greeted by her with a hearty embrace. Grandma invited him to have a short conversation in the living room with her while I headed upstairs to get the few belongings I brought with me.

But before I walked back downstairs I knocked at Shirou's door. I waited a short moment for a respond of him which not came from the other side of the door. Silently I glanced inside the dark room. Like I suspected he was still asleep. No wonder after this long night. As silently I opened the door I closed it again and walked downstairs.

I walked inside the living room and nodded towards Seijūrõ, signaling that I was ready. He stood up from the couch, came close to me and circled his arms around my back before he captured my lips for a felt eternity.

It was a smooth and passionate kiss but there was more. Something that rarely got the upper hand of his usually controlled behavior...

...Lust.

Soon we left grandma's house and drove to a near hotel. I wasn't asking him what we were doing in this hotel because he would tell me anyway if I really had to know.

Seijūrõ led me to one of the suites and opened the door with the keycard. Behind the door lay a long corridor which ended in a huge bedroom. On the bed rested neetly arranged a black suit with a red shirt and a matching evening dress next to it.

Questioning I looked to Seijūrõ. Out of the corner of his eyes he glanced back at me.

"We are attending a violin contest today" His right hand rested on my lower back and guided me closer to the bed.

"When will it start?"

"In an hour. Let's change into the formal wear before we get to late" And before I could say or protest Seijūrõ pulled my shirt over my head, leaving my upper part only in my bra.

A light blush rose to my cheeks and I crossed my arms before my chest immediately. But that was exactly what he wanted. While my arms were hiding my chest he had room zo unzipp my trousers and in a swift he pulled them down, a mischevious smirk formed on his lips.

"S-seijūrô, w-what are y-you d-doing?" The blush on my cheeks turned dark red as I was exposed in my matching underwear.

"You look absolutely tempting. But unfortunately we don't have the time for it... yet" He lifted up the red dress from the bed and helped me dressing. It fit perfectly.

Then it was time for Seijūrõ to change clothes. He loosened his tie and half way he stopped as an amusing idea got into his mind. "Why don't you return the favor?"

"W-what do you mean?" I asked suspiciously.

"I helped you getting into your new outfit. Why don't you help me as well?" He teased amused.

He really loved messing with me and knowing I couldn't disobey him, I stepped closer to him. With slightly shaking hands I took the tie of him and unbottoned his shirt. Slowly I slid it from his well-built body. The tension in the room rose with each second that passed and I was aware that if I wasn't be careful he would mess with me even more.

Before I directed my attention to unzip his trousers I thought it would be better to dress his upper body first. A short moment later I closed the last button of his shirt before I unbuggled the belt and unzipped the trousers. The while time I avoided to make eye contact and to my fortune he refrained from making a move on me, so that I was able to get him in his new trousers without an incident, but I knew the whole time rested his heterochromatic eyes on me.

Each of us get in the prepared shoes and just when we were ready a sudden knock on the door got our attention. Seijūrõ went to open the door and came back with a middle-aged woman.

She immediately approached me and let her fingers guiding through my hair. Shocked and slightly uncomfortable about her briskness.

"She is a stylist" Seijūrõ informed me short as he noticed the question in my eyes. In the next second the woman shoved me inside the adjoining bathroom were she styled my hair and put some make up on my face.

A few moments later my hair was arranged very lovely. Seijūrõ and I walked out of the suite and down to a separated area.

"The violin contest you mentioned before will be held here?" I asked curiously.

"That's why we are here"  We stopped before a door on which was a shield with Seijūrõs name on it.

"You have your own room?"

"All people who participate have their private room to prepare themself for the competition" Seijūrõ explained casually.

"Oh, I didn't know" I replied impressed while both of us walked inside.

It was a normal sized room. In the middle stood a table, a black violin coffin ontop of it. Seijūrõ noticed my glance resting on the covered violin. He stepped in my view, a mischevious smirk on his lips. With one arm resting on my lower back he suddenly pulled me closer, his other hand directed my eyes straight at him as his index finger and thumb firmly lifted up my chin.

"So, what should we do in the meantime?" He asked retorically.

I had a verY good imagination what was going on his mind right now and while I frantically tried to search a way out of his fangs, his thumb slowly ran across my bottom lip. With this small gesture he draw me deeper and deeper to the bottom of the sea of resistance. Seijūrõ leaned forward and replaced the thumb on my lip with his own lips. My chance to escape his lustful desires faded by any second that passed.

The moment my knees got weak he slipped one arm around me and supported my back. Unconsciously I tangled my fingers in the sleeve around his upper arms and parted my lips to allow his tongue to obtain my cavern once again, although he hadn't demand of it. At some point it was frustrating how much he already had me under his control. But a small flame of resistance still glimmered inside of me. Clinging on that small flame I put my palms on his firm chest and pushed him a bit away.

I lowered my head, heavily breathing while my cheaks were burning as I realised that I at this moment honestly desired him as well. But I couldn't let it happen...

...not here.

...not right now.

"Shouldn't you prepare yourself for the contest?" I whispered with a shaking voice.

"You perfectly know I don't have to" He leaned down to me one more time but before I whispered something that he couldn't ignore.

"T-then play for me... only for me!"

Visible annoyed that I ruined the moment he breathed out heavily and turned his back towards me. He walked to the back coffin and took he polished violin to the surface.

With an unreadable expression he walked closer and just before he completely passed me he stepped close behind me and slipped his right arm around me. His chest pressed against my back and I could feel his breath on my exposed neck.

"You may be able to gain some time but you can't escape me, my dear" He whispered in my ear.

"I know. But who says that it was my intention to escape you?" I teased and without looking I knew that a satisfied smirk crossed his lips. Then he stopped wasting any other second and started to play the violin with me in his arms. I closed my eyes, feeling the melody with every part of my body.

A few minutes later a knock on the door interrupted his hamonically melody.

"Akashi-san. The shedule changed. You're the next one" A man's voice resounded from the other side of the door.

"Thanks for the information. I am coming" Seijūrõ answered politely as always. Together we walked outside the room and before our ways parted and I walked to my seat in the publicum, I glanced up to him.

"Good luck, Seijūrõ" I wished him with a bright smile.

"I don't need it" He answered coldly. Expecting this kind of answer I stepped one feet closer.

"Then let me give you a charm instead" and before he could refuse I placed a small kiss on one of his cheeks.

His surprised expression brightened my grin even more and I started walking to my seat.

"Watch me" He whispered while watching me leaving.

Just like he predigted the outcome of this contest lead of course to his victory and that without any disturbance. Satisfied he headed to the waiting car with me silently walking by his side.

Taylor opened the back door and Seijūrõ gestured me to get in. But strangely he wasn't following me. Instead he leaned down so that I could see his face properly. "You're driving home without me. I have some issues to finish here in Tatsuno. I head back as soon as it resolved." He forcefully closed the door and signed Taylor to start driving my slightly hitting the top of car.

Confused I stared at his fading feature as he walked back inside the hotel. An uncertain feeling expanded inside of me.

'I have a bad feeling about this...'

AUTHORS NOTE:

I AM DEEPLY APOLOGIZING FOR THIS SUPER LATE 29 CHAPTER 😓

I struggled with the thought if I really want to bring up the energy to continue this story... and I am still unsure...  but finally ... here is another chapter.

I am grateful to all of you who gave me support in every possible way, if it's by reading, voting or commenting or sending me private messages. I hope you know it means a lot to me and I really appreciate it!

I really hope I can come back and write with more enthusiasm 😓

Anyway...

Please leave a short note what you think about this chapter because I feel there is something that's missing in it...

☆ T H A N K    Y O U ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 13.8K 40
[Seijuro Akashi X OC] Every single day with him was memorable and unforgettable. It had been carved onto my heart, I'll belong to him. Always. Foreve...
3.6K 83 15
"I had to be perfect, I thought. I couldn't let people judge me and in turn judge my sisters because of me." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
8.8K 291 18
Akashi Seijuro. That was his name. Akashi Seijuro. As Kuroko repeated the name that seemed to have haunted him for days, all he could've thought was...
43K 1.3K 26
A Kuroko no Basket fanfic. Everyone had graduated from High School and applied for different colleges. However, the Generation of Miracles decided to...