Street Love

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Who ever said a boy and a girl cant be best friends? Starr and King are best friends! Starr is the baddest ch... More

Street Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Attention!!!!

Chapter 26

64.6K 1.8K 175
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Starr POV

Every since I left school I been trying to make up sooo much work. King even offered to help me at one point but I passed on his offer. I closed my Economics book and put it in my backpack that hung on the back of the chair.

"Starr." I heard King call. I threw my backpack over my shoulder and walked upstairs to our room.

"Wassup." I pushed the door open. He sat on the bed on his IPad in deep thought.

"I was wondering when you was gone stop being professor Starr and come hang with me." He placed the IPad on the nightstand. I laughed at that comment. I actually want to make my money legally. I crawled into the bed next to him.

"Somebody got to bring the bread in the house in the future." I laughed.

"I'm doing that now!" He sounded offended.

"King ain't nobody trying to live off that illegal ass money you got! Baby you got to go back to school." I got serious.

"School?! I don't need that. I got my paper." He said flipping through a couple of hundred dollar bills stuck in a rubber band. Yea he getting paid but not the right way.

"Well you do know I can't stay here forever right? I got dreams too and what you got going ain't fitting in the picture, baby boy." I touched his shoulder.

"So you gone just leave me all alone?" He had a little hurt in his voice.

"I got to go to college King." I frowned. He just nodded.

"So you gone leave your best friend and not look back at me? That's fake as hell ma. Considering I took care of you when ain't nobody want you." He said in almost a whisper. I felt bad because he was only telling the truth.

"King I would be lucky if I even get to see the day I graduate. These streets ain't no joke. I can be here one day and laying on the sidewalk with a bullet to the head the next day." I shook my head. I know ma and da would love for me to go off and become some doctor or lawyer. I can't let them down. I may even be with the LAPD so I could lock up Brandy and Rhonda hoe asses. I smirked at that thought.

"Why you smiling?" King asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"Because I got the best boyfriend in the world. And nothing will change that." I kissed his cheek.

*

*

*

*

The morning sun hit my eyes like a lazier. Thank god it's Friday. I got out of bed and went in the bathroom. I washed my face then brushed my teeth. I ran my bath water then pulled pandora on my phone. I sat in the tub and let the heat take over my body. A few minutes after I got out and dried off. I walked back into the room to see King still sleep.

"Wake up!" I yelled. He jumped so hard causing me to fall to my knees laughing.

"That shit ain't funny mane!" He threw a pillow at me. I struggled for air as I was on the floor laughing my ass off.

"I'm....sorry." I said in between laughs. I finally got myself together and stood up from the floor.

"I bet this ain't funny." He said snatching my towel off my still wet body.

"Omg! Give me the towel King." I begged. I tried covering up all the important parts with my arms. He smirked.

"I like the view Starr." He laughed.

"Come on!" I got impatient. He ran to the other side of the room with my towel. I ain't got time to be playing with him. I dug in the drawer for my matching Victoria's Secret panty and bra set. I quickly put them on before King could stop me.

"You suck Starr." King smacked his lips and threw the towel in the dirty towels basket.

"Don't care." I stuck my tongue out. I put on a fitted, white, long sleeved half top, with high waist denim shorts, and all white Jordan 1's. I slipped on my gold chain King bought me like a year ago. How I knew it was real is because I could see my reflection in it. I put my belly button ring in and smiled. I put my hair into a curly ponytail not knowing that King watched me the whole time I got ready.

"Like what you see?" I asked. He nodded slowly while looking me up and down.

"I made you look like a million dollars girl." He smiled.

"And I thank you so much." I walked over to him and hugged him.

"No problem. We were friends before anything." He kissed my cheek and pulled away.

"I got to take you to school." He stood up and went in the bathroom to get ready. I sat on the bed and heard his phone chirping. I don't want to be a nosey bitch but I really want to see who it is. I looked at the phone and looked back at the bathroom door. Naw I won't go through his things because I wouldn't want him going through mines. My phone suddenly started ringing. I ran over to my phone on the dresser and answered.

"Hello?" I said perky.

"Why King ain't answering his phone?! Never mind. Come get me before you go to school." Des said. She sounded a little more calm today. I'm glad she isn't in that cry baby mode like she was in yesterday.

"You sound rather happy." I smirked. She giggled.

"I can't cry forever." She laughed.

"Just don't get caught or yo ass gone be in jail forever." I heard her laugh at my comment.

"Oh you didn't hear?! Come to find out Damon was a man that wasn't missed at all. He had no family and people knew how devious he was." She added.

"So did you explain to your mom?" I asked. The other end got quiet.

"Hello?" I had to make sure she was there.

"I was hoping you, King, and Ray would help me. I can't face my mom like that. I already put her through a lot. She might try to turn me in to the police or something." Des whined. Your mom? Turn her own daughter in? I knew me and my mom was on bad terms for half of my life but she wouldn't turn me in to the police! I know that for a fact. One day I had beat this girl up real bad and I told ma. The police came to our house questioning me and all that shit. Even though me and ma hated each other she still denied I was at that party that night.

"You know I got you." I smiled.

"Already love. See you later." I could hear a smile in her voice.

"Yea." I hung up.

"Who was that?" I heard King behind me. He had nothing but jeans and his polo boots on.

"Your cousin. She want you to pick her up for school." I grabbed my backpack.

"Why?! Ray ain't gone take her?" He turned his nose up.

"I don't know!" I swung my backpack over my shoulder and exited the room.

"Starr I was thinking maybe we could go out on a date tonight." King said from upstairs. I fiddled around in the kitchen for something to eat. My stomach is talking to me! I open the fridge and saw nothing.

"Naw we need to go grocery shopping!" I mumbled to myself.

"Or we could get with Des and Ray and catch that Lil Wayne concert. I heard that shit was gone be live!" He said. I don't want to see no damn Lil Wayne. I don't even like Lil Wayne.and he know that!

"I prefer the date." I spoke out to him. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Cool." He smiled.

"I'm hungry." I whined.

"We can get you something to eat once I get Des." He grabbed the keys and we headed out.

Des POV

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I am a little more happier than I was yesterday. I am just nervous that my mom wouldn't accept me. I stared at the brown skinned girl in the mirror. She has been through so much but been strong through it all. I felt arms snake around my waist and soft kisses being placed on my neck. Ray.

"So what's good today mommy?" His breath hit my neck causing me to get chills.

"I was thinking that you, Starr, and King could help me tell my mama about this situation." I said nervously. He froze.

"Your mama don't even like us. How I don't know she ain't gone turn my black ass in to the cops?!" He snapped. Well hell I don't. I just hope and pray she don't have no heart attach off of this shit!

"She ain't gone do that. And if she do I'm going down with you." I stated. He smirked.

"I wouldn't even want you in jail. If I do go I'm gone need you to hold my shit down for me and-" He stopped right there in the mist of his sentence and pulled away from me slowly. He gave me a strange look.

"How the fuck they know we did this anyway?!" He squinted his eyes at me.

"I'm sorry Ray but I had to tell them. They are our friends." I said in almost a whisper. He disapprovingly shook his head and left out the bedroom slamming the door

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.5K 19
Taylor and Ty grew up together...they where both orphans with no-one to love them. When they where little Taylor got adopted and Ty ran away to live...
114K 2.2K 20
Scarlet Hell and Roselina Black have been best friends since birth. They have to move due to the fat they have unfinished business. They are badasse...
2.9K 19 20
Who would have thought it? A bad girl and a bad boy can bring out the best of each other
17.5K 399 66
this is a story about to best-friends who love each other but just don't know it yet.but their friends know and are planning on getting them together...