Don't Ever Leave - Septiplier

By BSkyeSoldier

Felix creates a Friday's With Pewdiepie video of him hacking into Mark's computer with consent and finds a fo... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Q&A [CLOSED]
Answers
Sequel
Sequel Out!
Art?
Art.
Don't Ever Leave

Chapter Ten

3.6K 182 107
By BSkyeSoldier

A/N: Just wanted to say a quick thank you before the chapter beings to those reading this story! I'm on a roll with chapters and I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I love writing it! I'm starting to rethink some of it, although, and I'm wondering if there should truly be Septiplier or stick with a crazy Mark... Hmm. Feedback is appreciated!<3 Thank you again for reading, hope you like the next chapter, which as a new first person point of view...

~

I woke up on the couch, my head on Mark's shoulder. I almost jumped when I saw him, the nightmare I had still fresh in my mind. I managed to calm myself down and carefully tried to get off the couch without waking him, but he had an arm around me, tightly keeping me from getting away. I tried a bit harder to pull away, but it didn't do any good. I decided to settle back down and try to sleep again, noticing a small smile on his lips.

I still felt weary over the note I found in my laptop, I wasn't sure if I truly believed Mark. Felix kept trying to warn me about Mark, but I didn't listen. Maybe it was my fault for his disappearance. The thought sends a chill down my spine and makes my heart race. I needed to know if Felix was alright and if the note really was a gag.

With another attempt to get out of Mark's grasp, I managed to slip away. He noticeably frowned, but I ignored it, wondering if he was actually asleep or not. My breath left my body as I heard a dull scream coming from outside. I trembled at the bloody shriek and hoped whoever made the noise was alright. I stepped outside with my phone to investigate.

"Hello?" I called out loudly, hearing another scream. My blood seemed to freeze over at the sound, it made me want to puke at the thought that someone was in serious pain or terror. "Hello, can you hear me?"

I pulled out my phone and searched through my contacts, sending out a few texts to people, being overly worried about Felix.

To - Marzia: Have you heard from Felix?

To - Felix: I know your phone is broke, but is there anyway to hear back from you? I'm worried.

To - Ken: Have you heard from Felix?

To - Felix: Seriously, I'm freaking out. I need to hear back from you.

To - Cry: Have you heard from Felix?

Finally, a couple responses came back, but I didn't reply to any of them.

Marzia: No, I saw the video he made, but it's not like him to not contact me for this long. I'm concerned.

Ken: I've been trying, but I haven't gotten anything. Why, is something happening? You and Mark okay?

Cry: Haven't talked with him for a while.

"Hello?" I tried again, a bit louder.

"Sean!" I managed to make out through the scream and I suddenly recognized it. I rushed towards where it was coming from, but saw nothing except a pole sticking out of the ground.

"Felix?!" I called, hoping to get another hint to where he was - if it really was him I was hearing. I could've invented it up in my mind, being stressed, but it sounded so real. It felt like one of the many horror games I've played in my lifetime, but nothing could compare to the surreal feeling of reality.

"Sean! The pole!" Felix called back and I went up to the weird pole in the ground. I shined the flashlight from my phone down it. "Geez, that's bright!"

"Felix, you're down there?" I gasped, immediately looking around for someway to get to him. "Are you... Are you buried under the ground?!"

"I'm in this crate, I can't stand up in it. The pole is the only thing getting air to me and there's a slim amount of food and water down here. You have to get me out before Mark comes!" Felix informed me and I looked around for a shovel, eventually finding it, and instantly starting digging around the pole.

"How far down do you think you're buried?" I asked, wanting an estimate to how long I'll be trying to get him out.

"Not too far, he needed quick access before you could find out about me," Felix replied and I nodded, though realizing he couldn't see that. I continued digging, wishing I had more muscle to get through this faster. I was desperate to see the condition my friend was in, not sure exactly what's happened to him in the time he's gone missing.

I finally hit something hard and dusted off the dirt, discovering the crate with the metal pole sticking out of it. I found a crowbar lying in the yard, which I assumed Mark was planning on using the next time he dug Felix up. I hoped Mark wasn't planning on killing him, the thought seemed too bizarre. The entire situation had me in stitches, being beyond anything I've even heard of. I wondered if he truly did all of this for me or himself. What did he exactly want?

"Come on," I breathed out after I popped the top and saw Felix's blue eyes looking back up at me. He had dirt in his hair and deep bags under his eyes - I knew if I were in his position, I'd never be able to sleep again. He was also covered in bruises and scratches, dry blood clinging to his pale skin. I offered a hand to him, which he accepted, and I helped him out of the crate. "Should we bury the box?"

"Yeah, but quick. Was he asleep?" Felix asked, I shrugged. He didn't seem satisfied with my answer, but gently closed the crate and handed me the shovel, pushing the dirt back with his own hands, making them dark brown.

"What do we do?" I asked as we piled the dirt back as quietly as we could, just hoping Mark didn't hear anything. "Call the cops?"

"As terrifying as this visit has been, I'm not sure I trust American cops. Maybe it's just the rest of the world talking, but they sure do have a reputation."

"Surely they can help though, it's the best we can do," I tried to push the idea back, but he seemed to be having no interest in calling any sort of authority.

"Jack, Mark is... He's dark. He's getting more and more horrifying by the day and with that, he's also becoming more confident, sadistic... evil. I don't know, Jack. I just think nothing will help. It's hopeless," Felix sighed, ignoring the dirt covering his hands and brushing through his hair as we finished piling the dirt back on and patted it down.

"It's just Mark, Felix. As much as I love him, even though he's our friend, he's just Mark. He's human, not some unstoppable being. There has to be something we can do, he can't just get away with whatever it is he did to you," I tried to assure him, but he just shook his head.

"He wasn't so bad at the start, until I left you that note. He said he gets this ping in his stomach whenever anyone just so much as looks at you. He said it's getting stronger and more unbearable. He wants you all to himself, Jack, and that's terrifying seeing what he's become," He explained, pausing for a moment. "He had me in his basement, handcuffed to a chair and a gag in my mouth. He'd hit me for just talking about you, but he wasn't that bad. He'd feed me, get me drinks, he even brought down a television for me to watch movies on, but he never trusted me, until I left that note. When he found out, he was so furious and beat me to a bloody pulp and was just absolutely terrifying, you should've heard all the shit he was saying-"

"What did he say?" I asked softly, needing to know. This entire situation revolved around me, I suppose, and yet I haven't been affected by anything. My life from the outside still seemed completely normal - only my friend suffering for trying to prevent it from changing.

"He was saying it was my fault you didn't like him, making him out to be a monster, claiming I was trying to steal you away from him, - Marzia just being a pawn in my 'game' - and that he couldn't trust anyone ever again, except you. He was just screaming endless stuff at me while beating me, before shoving me into that crate with some food and water, saying he'll dig me up eventually, so try and make the supplies last. It was just scary, I don't want him to ever do anything like this to you," He sighed and looked to the house, shaking a bit. "I don't want to hate Mark, I just think any relationship we had is trashed. I can't even go home yet."

"Why can't you? Marzia is worried sick," I informed him, seeing his eyes tear up at the mention of his girlfriend.

"I don't want her to worry, but I can't reach out just yet. You need help dealing with Mark and even if I did go home, he'd hear about it and probably do something about me to make sure I keep quiet - though I'm never going to speak up about this," He chuckled sadly and looked up, meeting my eyes. "I'm not going to leave you to this alone, Jack. I could never let you fight alone."

"I don't want to fight though, Felix. I just don't know what to do. I've thought it over and over again, and I loved the old Mark. If he was the same way he was, we really could've had something, but this change... it's terrifying and it'd be incredibly unhealthy and scary for me everyday," I rubbed my temples with my hands. "I want the old Mark back, this just isn't fair."

"It's really not," Felix agreed quietly.

"You know, he asked me what I thought about Darkiplier before we fell asleep," I said softly, the two of us sitting on the ground next to each other, looking up at the dark night sky, wishing to be anywhere but here.

"I think it's in him. Darkiplier... not the demon Dark that I've heard the fans used, just the insane side we all have. Mark's just broke free over something so ridiculous, but then again, I probably pushed him too far."

"Don't talk like that Felix. No one ever has a purpose for burying someone alive or keeping them captive in their basement," I shook my head, looking over to him to see he was already looking back. He gave me a soft smile.

"I'm glad you don't think it's my fault, but I just feel like it is. I know it probably would've happened to anyone who even talked to you, but we might've been able to hold this off for a while."

"At least I'm stuck in this with you. Sometimes you might not be the sharpest knife in the kitchen, but you're loyal," I giggled, him chuckling along with me.

"I'm loyal to friends who've never showed me a reason not to be," He smiled, suddenly frowning and smelling himself. "Ick, I need a shower. This dirt is nasty."

"I can hide you in my room," I offered, and he seemed to be thinking it over.

"I don't want to invade, but I also don't want Dark hurting you."

"Are we calling him Dark now?"

"Only if it seems fitting," He shrugged and we both stood up, heading quietly towards the house as I thought it over, thinking maybe Felix was right. Sometimes Mark was good ol' BumBum, who loved games and was just silly, and other times, he was Dark, who was literally crazy. But maybe Dark is who Mark truly is, we'll probably never know for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 11.5K 87
Thank you everyone so much for reading! (In process of editing and revising) Jack visits Mark in LA after a rough break up with his girlfriend back i...
37.6K 1.4K 32
Jack gets a message from someone who wants some nudes. May in include nudes if I find some on the internet.(not guaranteed) Mature just in case my b...
46.8K 1.9K 24
Jack lives in Websterville. A town with two elementary schools, two middle schools and one big high school. That is YouTube high school where you l...
92K 2.1K 26
*COMPLETED* When Sean walks home he stops to help a homeless person, but that homeless person happens to be a little girl called Emily who's been abu...