Sister...

By CutieHood

Calum Hood famous bassist, singer and a member of a rock group would he still be up to be a good brother? ... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter 22
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter 24
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter 26
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter 28
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter 32
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter 34
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter 36
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter 38
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter 40
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter 42
Chapter Fourty Three

Chapter 30

117 8 1
By CutieHood

  Calypso's (POV)

  When I hung up with mum, I immediately called the modeling agency.

"Hello Perth model agency, I'm Nicole what do you need help with?" She answered.

  "Hi Nicole, I'm Calypso and I-" I was cut off by her.

  "You're Calypso? Calypso Hood?" She asked

  "Yes yes I am." I chuckled.

  "Oh David hasn't shut up about you. He said that you're such a perfect model for this agency." She said.

  "Yeah he told me that if I were to want the offer to call so I'm calling because I thought about it and i want to try it out." I told her. I didn't even know the guy knew my name. I didn't even know his name!

   "Does 10:00 sound good?" She asked.

"Shouldn't I be talking to a manager or?" I asked.

  "Oh honey I hold all the cards." She laughed.

  "Okay then yes I would love to go at 10:00. Where is this agency?" I asked and she gave me the address while I put it in my notes. When I actually saw the time it was 09:00! I've only got an hour to get there!

  "Okay we'll be waiting for you Calypso just ask for me and they'll know." She explained.

  "Okay! Can't wait to be there! Thank you for giving me a chance!" I smiled.

  "You're welcome. Goodbye for now." She hung up. What am I going to wear I have to look presentable. I know I changed but it looks normal! I have to have style! Pizazz so I would be different or just a normal model with style! I looked through my stuff and couldn't seem to find an outfit for the occasion. I mean i think no one will have an outfit for this occasion. I picked out a poke a dot top and a nude pink with my beige ankle boots with a leather jacket. I think this is good. It says style with a wild side or something but I think it goes with my age too.

  "Cal call my mom if you don't see me!" I shouted. I'll text him too. He probably didn't hear me over the shower. I hurriedly ran to a taxi this time sneaking out back and I got one. I gave him the address and took off. I have half an hour to get there and I'm so happy! This day can't go wrong. I texted Calum before I forgot.

  To: CalPal

  Call my mom and ask her about me :) I'm going to be busy to answer you!
-xoxo

  I turned off my phone as well and I had ten minutes to spare but I mean early to a meeting looks good so I went in.

  "Hello how may I help you?" The lady asked behind the desk.

  "Yes I'm looking for Nicole. I'm Calypso Hood." I smiled.

  "Oh yes! We've been expecting you." She smiled and leaded me to a room where it said conference room.

  "She will be here momentarily." She smiled and left me alone in this big room. I saw photos and awards on the shelves and I became a little intimidated by them. What if I don't win awards or if Nicole doesn't like me?

  "Hello you must be Calypso." She said and I turned around.

  "Yes I am Calypso Hood nice to meet you." I held out my hand for her to shake and she shook it.

  "Oh please sit down." She smiled. I sat down near her because of the table.

  "So what made you take this opportunity?" She asked.

  "Well I just thought that I wanted to do something fun and exciting in my life because I was going to study to be a psychologist but my mom said to have dreams. This is one of my dreams." I smiled answering her truthfully.

  "Don't you have a famous brother in a rock band?" She asked.

  "Yes I do but I didn't want to not do anything because he gives us money you know? What was going through my head was I need to provide my mother and father as well like Calum is and I got this opportunity and I didn't want to pass it up just because Calum wants to protect me." I smiled.

  "What do you mean protect you?" She asked.

"He thought that this career job wasn't for me but what I don't understand is why? His career job is just as hard as this one and maybe I would have lots more opportunities as well as him." I explained.

  "You're absolutely right." She answered.

  "You know I like you. As it seems you don't have an agent. Do you want one?" She asked.

  "Does that mean I got the job?" I chuckled.

  "Cheeky I like that. Maybe you're the next big thing. If you keep this attitude and sassiness and personality you'll win the public over. They'll like you for how funny you are and beautiful. David was not wrong at all. You do have a great body and we don't have a lot of these models because they think they're fat." She smiled.

  "I like my body how it is but of course I will keep it healthy and exercise so I won't gain too much and ruin my image." I told her.

  "That's what I like to hear. Let's take some test shots and we'll see with my people if we contract you or not." She smiles and gets up.

  "Alright. How will this work?" I asked getting up as well and follow her.

  "What you're wearing already looks good we are going to have another set of clothes obviously and that's it. We'll give you a call after." She explained. "How old are you?" She asked opening the door for me.

  "I'm 15." I replied.

  "You're 15! You have a body of an eighteen year old girl!" She exclaimed. "You have a perfect hour glass figure and bum. You are perfect for a model." She smiled.

  "Thank you." I smiled. It was like a normal set. Lights and cameras. This is so cool. Nicole sat me down at hair and make up. They made me look so pretty! It wasn't a lot, it was like natural and they plumped my lips what?! They look bigger than usual. The red lipstick made it pop. They did apply make up on the bump on my forehead but it doesn't look like I have it anymore.

  "Alright so we are going to have you stand right there and just pose naturally then I'll tell you what other poses." The camera person explained.

  "Okay. That sounds awesome." I smiled and stood in front of the camera and posed naturally.

  "The camera loves her. You can tell she's photogenic." Other people were commenting.

  "Alright now pose sassy." He said. I posed sassily.

  "Perfect! Hmm now give me sexy." He said taking a bunch of photos. I laughed at what he said and I did that.

  "Next outfit." He said and took the last photo.

  "Okay Calypso. This is an aged appropriate bikini, we had the other thrown out because I thought you were older. But there you go." Nicole explained and pushed me into the dressing room and I changed into it.

It was cute but it looked kinda small on me. Like I think it was way low of my waist line. I turned around and butt cheeks were hanging out of it too.

"Do you think you have a size bigger?" I asked.

"Modeling 101 you never ask about that." Nicole said and pushed me to make up seeing as I have a forming bruise on my side, it looked like I was normal again. The weird thing is that they didn't ask about it. I was glad though.

   "Okay give me like you're having fun at the beach." He smiled. I did that only wanting it to be over already because I did not like this bikini but overall I think I need to do these sacrifices to be a model. He told me to do more poses and I was done for the day. I thanked everyone and went to change when I heard the doors open with a loud thud meaning it hit the wall.

Calum...

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A/N: ooooo what do you think is gonna happen?!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 628 11
You and your brother Luke have always been close and did everything together until one day Luke brought a new friend home, Calum. Calum was always n...
172K 4.5K 27
❝say hi, this is your new babysitter❞ ❝hey, i am calum. wanna fuck?❞ started: 5-7-2015
115K 2.8K 44
Holly was happy with life. She was happy with early morning drives to the coffee shop before work, and spending most of her free time with her bestfr...
8.3K 320 47
Peyton is kinda ashton Irwins sister.Yes Irwin as in drummer for 5sos.They weren't actually related but ashton always introduced her as his sister, s...