Sister...

Af CutieHood

Calum Hood famous bassist, singer and a member of a rock group would he still be up to be a good brother? ... Mere

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter 26
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter 28
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter 30
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter 32
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter 34
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter 36
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter 38
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter 40
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter 42
Chapter Fourty Three

Chapter Twenty Three

164 8 3
Af CutieHood

Calypso's (POV)

We got to the hotel and went straight for our rooms but of course the rest of the guys were there. I blushed because now I know and it's just weird now. I wish Calum wouldn't have told me but I feel like that's why he did because I would react this way. I just need to act like I don't know I mean I think Calum won't tell them but really I don't know because he is still the overprotective Calum, that won't change.

"Hey so how did it go?" Luke was the first to ask.

"Yeah judging about the way you guys look, it went good." Ashton chuckled.

"Why are you guys in our room anyway?" We both ask in unison.

"Just to see how it went, jeez sorry for caring." Michael chuckled and got up to leave but not before hugging me goodnight and kissing me on the forehead. I feel like Calum got this thing all wrong. These boys don't like me like me. They just love me as a sister too. I don't think they would want to be my boyfriends. They're more mature and stuff to know that I'm 15 and they're old.

"Well I guess it's alright between you guys now so we're leaving too." Luke says and drags Ashton with him doing what Michael did with me as well. I turned to look at Calum and he was red.

"Cal don't start." I told him and he only sighed. We changed into our pajamas and went to bed.

*Next Morning* Luke's (POV)*

"I think they're alright with each other now Luke. Your plan actually worked." Ashton smiled.

"Yeah it did." I smiled.

"You don't sound excited or anything." Michael said.

"I don't know I have this weird feeling." I shrugged.

"Hmm like what weird?" Ashton asked.

"I don't know it's just weird but anyways I'm glad they're not fighting or anything I hated how Calum would leave Calypso when they were done fighting. I don't think a guy should ever hurt a girl like that even if they are siblings." I explained shaking my head getting angry at it once again.

"We felt the same way Luke but now it's over and you don't have to worry about it anymore." Ashton replied and Michael nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I just had this feeling to protect her though. I don't know it was probably just an instinct you know." I shrugged it off.

"Yeah man we had it too that's why we just pried them off each other and make them stop. The good news is that they're back to their ways so they can both be like cool and chill back like how we truly know them." Michael smiled.

"Yeah that's true and now we can hang out with Cals alone if Calum's okay with it." Ashton laughed shaking his head.

"Now that's the problem. Why do we have to be okay with Calum's permission like it's not like we are going to take her somewhere bad and stuff?" I kept on pondering.

"Luke you would understand if Calypso were your sister or any sister you would want to protect her from anyone and mostly with boys." Ashton said.

"Yeah Luke I think of Calypso as my own sister and it would piss me off that she would be with a boy and she didn't tell me about him. That's what Calum is feeling so I advise you not to talk about that stuff when Calum is around and you too Ashton." Michael raised his eyebrows at me.

"Okay whatever it's still not fair though." I huffed out.

"What's not fair?" We heard Calypso say from the kitchen door where we're at.

"The concert dates. One of them is going to be on Ashton's birthday when that concert comes up you know because it's like 5 months away but we checked out the dates and yeah." I smiled.

  "Alright Luke." She nodded smiling. "Oh Calum wanted me to tell you that you guys have an interview in half an hour." She added.

  "Yeah we'll be ready by then." Michael replied and she left with that.

"Mate why were you nervous?" Ashton laughed and so did Michael.

  "I really don't know. I really need to think about things." I said furrowing my eyebrows and started to get ready.

  *Calypso's (POV)*

(A/N: Calypso's outfit on top)

I changed to my outfit quickly because we only have half in hour and I was satisfied with it. I wasn't revealing so my brother won't say shit and he didn't when I came out of the bathroom. Not a single word though.

"Cal? What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"It's nothing Cals." He sighed out and laid back down on the bed.

"Obviously it's something you just sighed." I chuckled.

"Calypso. What did we just talk about?" He asked looking at me.

"About our siblingship?" I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

"Yes and?" He asked.

"And what? You're really not making sense here Calum." I was still confused not understanding anything.

"That I'm not going to tell you everything Cals. So stop getting into my business." He replied.

"Really Cal? Again? I'm just done with you. You say one thing and then like nothing. It feels like what we just talked about was rubbish coming out of your mouth and didn't mean anything." I shook my head at him kinda disappointed.

"Look Cals I'm still thinking about it okay like give me some space. Cut me some slack, what I told you was not rubbish and I did mean it but just because we had that talk doesn't mean we are in a good terms just yet." He explained.

"So you're still mad at me? You shouldn't be mad at me when the boys told you that. I'm acting like how I'm acting because this is me not because I want guys to like me so stop thinking like that Cal." I rolled my eyes and got my phone. I started to get up off the bed and walked out of the room. I heard foot steps behind me and knew it was Calum. I knocked on the boys door and they walked with us having their own little conversation while Calum and I didn't talk.

  It's just so stupid that I'm not going to try anymore. What does he want me to do? I was born this way and he can't change that. He's probably coming up with a plan to make me ugly or something. I've come to like my body and my flaws. I'm confident in no matter what and I don't feel insecure at all but Calum wants me to be. I don't understand why though? He should be glad that I'm not crying over my weight or how guys don't like me or that I get bullied. Trust me, I know, I see these really fat girls get bullied and it's just nasty what they tell them. I of course step in and don't care what anyone thinks. Calum just needs to understand that.

"Hey Cals, why so quiet?" Luke asked shoving me playfully.

"Just thinking." I smiled shoving him back.

"Woah you almost threw me out of the car." He laughed. I laughed too and shook my head at him.

"Come to think about it, everyone has been thinking about stuff." Luke continued.

"Well I mean that's what you do when no one talks to you or just look out the window but just that simple task can make you think." I explained.

"Wow that was deep." He chuckled.

"I mean it's true. Everyone thinks it's just a way of communicating and understanding." I smiled.

"Yeah you're very right Cals. How did you become so smart? Last time I saw you, you were jumping off your bed just for the hell of it." He replied smiling at the memory.

"I was twelve Luke. I mean I just learned how to be mature. I'm half away of being twenty." I sighed feeling old.

"So you're one of those people that see the glass of water half empty." Luke told me.

  "I really haven't thought about that but I mean I look to it both ways. I see it as half full by knowing that I have many years to come which is days minutes and I know that I'm going to live it up. I just want it to go by slowly and have fun but I also see it as half empty because I'm half way there things go by so quickly and it sucks because you've got to think on your feet and know what you're doing." I explained.

  "You just got to relax and enjoy what you're doing now than worrying about your future." Luke said.

  "I know Luke but it's scary because like I said time goes by fast." I sighed out and laid my head on his shoulder. What am I going to do?

"."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."
A/N: Smile be happy about what you have and that's what I was trying to get the messages through. Don't care about what anyone says and just be you.

  LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!! LOVE YA!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.1K 146 27
"My name's Calum." "Mikayla. I heard you play bass, yeah?" "Yeah." "Just a little?" "Just a little." -------------------------- A Calum Hood (5SOS) F...
74.3K 2K 19
@Calum5sos started following you!
172K 4.5K 27
❝say hi, this is your new babysitter❞ ❝hey, i am calum. wanna fuck?❞ started: 5-7-2015
115K 2.8K 44
Holly was happy with life. She was happy with early morning drives to the coffee shop before work, and spending most of her free time with her bestfr...