Blue Eyes // Nate Parker

By TheWondersOfMe

He had never met a girl like her, she didn't seem to care about the latest fashions or breaking a nail. She w... More

Blue Eyes // Nate Parker
1|| My beloved Droo <3
2|| Like a less romantic Edward Cullen
3|| Truth Or Dare?
4|| Well hey there Beyoncé
5|| High expectations..?
6|| Can't teach an old dog new tricks.
7|| Operation kidnap Nate's mom...
8|| Im showering with you next time
Authors note :3
Thank You <3
9|| Ducks Ducks and Ducks.
10|| Youtube covers
11|| Their prescence is enough
12|| Im cold.
A/n
13|| You sound like a penguin?
14|| Moments
15|| Can I get an applause?
16|| This day just gets more confusing..
17|| Makeovers
18|| Everytime you see each other
19|| Our Solar System
20|| Thats kinda creepy
21|| Never in a million years
22|| You realise you're in your underwear?
23|| Lets go to the beach!
25|| Hey Nate, now you are Beyoncé
Crazy!!
26|| I'll protect you now
27|| Torn away from my true love
28|| We want Molly with us
29|| Movies and Cuddles
30|| Unknown calls
31|| Out of my control
32|| Its nice to meet you
Wat u doin wattpad
33|| I want to spend my life with her
34|| The only thing you haven't tried.
35|| Did you drug him?!
36|| My idiots
37|| What did i say?
38|| I think you're tired
39|| He likes me?
40|| Am i not good enough for you?
41|| I wasn't stopping myself
42|| Lets risk it then
43|| To the good times ahead
Epilogue // Blue eyes
omi god im alive

24|| The Tide took you in

417 25 2
By TheWondersOfMe

Molly's POV

"It's so farr!" I moan, as we cross another road on our way to the beach.

We had met up with Austin and Levi in the hotel lobby but, we had a while to go yet and to be honest.

I wasn't prepared to walk it.

It was times like these I wished, i could be pretend asleep and have Nate carry me again.

That was heaven.

No excersise.

Suddenly, an idea came into my head.

I looked towards Drew, who was looking at me with a scared expression.

He could tell I had an idea, but didn't know what it actually was.

I turned to Drew, still walking and pushed my bag into his arms, asking him to hold it.

I then ran forward and jumped onto Nate's back.

It was in these few slow seconds, I realised I probably should have warned him as, he began to fall backwards.

I have never been so scared in my life.

Luckily, Nate being the strong human being he is, I'm only being slightly sarcastic there everyone. Steadied himself and grabbed my thighs.

"Yeey!" I cheered, lifting my hands up in the air, to quickly put them back down realising I needed them to stay on Nate's back.

"This is nice!" I say, resting my chin on Nate's shoulder, talking straight into his ear.

"Really?" Levi says, smirking at me.

"You're not the one walking!" Austin says, also laughing at me along with Drew.

"Yeah, but you know." I say shrugging, not actually having an explanation or argument against their point because, I had been moaning about walking only five minutes before.

"We should this more often" I say to Nate, enjoying not having to walk, nodding as we crossed the road.

"People are staring at us Molly" Nate said turning to me, causing for me to pull my face back, because of how close we were.

"And?" I say, snickering a bit remembering a few nights ago when Drew, had said the same thing to Nate in response and me almost slapping him.

Nate gave me a look as if he couldn't believe I had actually just said that to him.

"Look at the end of the day, they probably think we're a cute couple on holiday and, think we're goals." I shrug at Nate,  pulling myself further up on his back in fear, he was going to drop me.

I heard the other three snickering to the side of us, clearly finding me trying to make this okay funny.

"Whatever" Nate mumbles, a blush rising on his cheeks.

I dismiss it, he probably saw a hot girl.

That's not good for our couple act, if that's what he was going for.

Unfaithful person.

I was just beginning to see the beach, when Levi started murmuring Panic! At The Disco.

I joined in shouting it louder, not caring what people thought of me.

Although, if Nate had been worried about staring before, he had a whole lot more to worry about now.

Five thousand people with designer drugs'

I shouted, lifting one hand up, leaving the other firmly wrapped around Nate's shoulders.

Don't think I'll ever get enough

I sung loudly.

I wasn't singing properly, only Drew had ever properly heard that and although he told me I was good, I would rather not share with people.

I more shouted it, with a bit of rhythm.

We walked onto the beach and I jumped of Nate's back.

We walked down a bit further near the sea and I put down the towels I had brung.

I was right, Nate and Drew completely forgot and so did Levi and Austin.

We ended up sharing Drew and Levi, me and Nate and Austin had his own.

Lucky.

"So who's coming in the water?" Drew asks after, we have been sat down for a few minutes.

"Mee!" I reply along with Levi, Austin and Nate.

They all take off their shirts while I slip of my top and shorts, then taking off my sandals.

I ran down to where the boys were, having taken longer to take off my stuff the phone went ahead without me.

I didn't mind though.

I ran into the water, splashing Levi as he was next to me.

"Noo" he squealed causing me to giggle, before screaming myself being picked up by Austin and thrown underwater.

When I surfaced I wiped my eyes, "Oh you did not!" I said to Austin, with wide eyes a smirk growing on my face.

"Oh yea I did" he replied with a cheeky smile.

Me, Levi and Austin carried on splashing each other for a while, before realising we didn't know where Drew and Nate were.

I looked behind me to see them, quite far from us talking to each other.

I told Austin and Levi they were just talking,before we carried on splashing each other.

Soon enough, Nate and Drew joined us again.

I don't know if it was us moving further out of them coming back to us, but I just got pulled under the water by Drew, completely surprised.

"Stahp Drooo!" I said, as he picked me up not letting me back down.

"Woah," I said looking at the wave coming towards us, it was quite big.

It looked really pretty with the setting sun.

We had all been playing out in the sea for so long most people had left and, the tide was starting to come in.

The boys turned around, awing at it as well.

Nate being late as always turned around.

Not ready for the wave to hit him.

He was swimming on his back.

So you can imagine the look of surprise on his face when he gets engulfed, by a wave of water.

A few seconds later he resurfaces.

"Um guys" he says, interrupting our laughter, fro the face he made going under.

"Yeah" Levi called to Nate as he was further back than us.

"I may have just lost my shorts."

That was it. I was done with my life.

I burst out laughing, along with the rest of the boys, me and Drew holding on to each other for support.

"Haha it took of your shorts." Levi snorted.

"Yeah that's what you get!" Austin chimed in.

"You knew the tide was coming in!" Drew said, laughing at Nate's clueless face.

"The tide just took you in" I added laughing at his pout.

And for the next half an hour I sat on the beach, waiting for the boys to find Nate's shorts.

What happened next was hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

I think some of you know where this is going..

Anyway don't forget to vote etc /:)

Love y'all

<3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...