Street Love

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Who ever said a boy and a girl cant be best friends? Starr and King are best friends! Starr is the baddest ch... More

Street Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Attention!!!!

Chapter 23

59.1K 1.9K 291
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Des POV

I pulled up to my crib. Lord knows I might need this gun when I go in here. I tucked it in the back of my pants. I stepped out and closed the door softly so I won't wake nobody in the neighborhood. I walked up the three steps and unlocked the door. To my surprise wasn't a light on in the house.

"Ma!" I called. There was no sound in the house. The only noise I heard was the air conditioner going. Im glad ain't nobody home. I jogged up to my room and closed the door. I went to my closet and pulled out my shoe box to my Jordan's I just got last week. I took my glow 4's out the box and lined them in the back with my other shoes. I took the gun out and placed it in the box. I slid it back in the closet and closed the door. I stood up and stripped down out my clothes. I could use a bath right now. I walked down the hall and into the bathroom. I turned the water on and made sure I liked the warmth. I stepped in it and let the shower run down my body. I looked down at the scar and saw how ugly it looked. Its not attractive on a girl. I can't even wear a bikini anymore. This scar ruined my perfect hour glass figure. My curvy hips sit out nicely but the scar makes everything so ugly. I leaned my head back in pleasure of the water. I suddenly heard the knob on the door twist. Maybe I'm just tripping....or maybe not. I peaked through the shower curtains and saw Damon leaning in the doorframe smirking.

"What are you doing in here?! You can't be in here?!" I panicked. He wore a devious smirk on his face. Its that same smirk he wore when we saw him at Starr's mom's funeral

"I can be anywhere I please. This my house too." He smirked. I stood there shaking and scared.

"Ma!" I screamed. Damon laughed. His laugh boomed through the bathroom.

"She ain't here Desiree. She gone out with friends." He smirked.

"Leave Damon!" I yelled. He started undressing himself. I tried to hop out the shower and run past him out the bathroom but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"Not so fast baby doll." He chuckled. He pushed me against the sink. The force sent a sharp pain to my stomach. I looked at the pitiful girl that stared back at me. Suddenly I felt a pain from behind me. I knew exactly what he was doing. I screamed and tried to pull away but he was so much stronger than me. He pulled my hair causing my head to lean back closer to his face.

"Good girl." He whispered against my neck. I feel nothing of myself. I feel like shit. He forced himself in and out of my backside while I cried hysterically. He drug me to my room and threw my against the wall. I looked towards the closet where I remember I put the gun.

"If you even attempt to do it I will shoot you with the same gun you put in there!" He threatened. I gulped. How did he even know I put the gun there. I couldn't do anything but cry.

"Des!" I heard someone yell downstairs. It sounds like Ray!

"Ray! I'm in my room!" I yelled. That was the last thing I remembered before Damon struck me across the face.

Ray POV

I passed by her crib and saw the front door open. That's odd. I decided to make myself welcomed and walked in.

"Des!" I called. I could hear her faint voice from a distance.

"Ray! I'm in my room!" She called. Then I heard her whimper. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I opened every door. I didn't know where her room was to be honest. Then I stumbled upon a room with purple walls and a queen size bed against the wall. It looks like a girl's room so I assume this is her room.

"Des, baby you okay?" I called. I didn't hear a thing.

"Move any closer and I will kill yo ass playboy!" A deep voice said. I looked in the mirror that stood in front of me and saw Damon standing behind me with a gun on my head.

"You bet not have hurt-" He cut me off with his venomous laugh.

"I broke baby girl in." He laughed. I could feel my blood boiling. This nigga done touched my girl and threatening me. I'm not like these punks that just let that shit go down.

"Where she at?!" I snapped.

"I'm right here." I heard her call. I looked to my right and saw her limp body lying on the floor helplessly. She had no clothes on but you could tell somebody whooped her ass. I ran over to her and tried to put my hoodie over her.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill both of y'all's asses right here! Right now!" Damon threatened.

"Shoot us then nigga! Don't talk about it, be about it!" I snapped.

"He ain't no real G, Ray. He a 'for play' thug. This nigga don't know nothing about that thug life!" Des smirked. I could tell we was making him mad. He scratched his head with the barrel of the gun out of frustration.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

"Then you touched my girl?! Half of these hoes giving it away and you want to take it from sweet ole Des?!" I snapped.

"Punk ass! My baby sister got more heart than you!" Des added. Des ain't even got a lil sister. I guess she just trying to heat him up. I could tell by the smirk in her face. Before I knew it he grabbed her by her arm. I punched him with all my night causing him to drop the gun. I scurried over and picked it up and pointed it at him.

"This my fucking gun too!" She snapped.

"You a bitch ass nigga Damon!" I spit on his out cold body.

"Ima fuck you up lil nigga!" He mumbled.

"Now you tell me why I shouldn't kill your broke ass right now?!" I smirked. Des ran over to me and hugged me from behind.

"Do it." She whispered in my ear. All I needed was her permission. I fired a shot right to his head. His body fell helplessly to the fresh white rug leaving his red mess in it. We stood over his body like the Bonnie and Clyde of 2013. Our eyes met.

"Don't tell nobody." Was all she said. Shit she ain't have to tell my black ass twice! I ain't trying to go to jail....again. The first time I went they tried to pin murder on my ass. They say I killed some nigga on Crenshaw but I don't remember.

"Most definitely," We looked back down at the body. We need to clean this mess up before the morning comes.

*

*

*

*

Starr POV

I stepped out the shower and got dressed. I slipped on my red and white Adidas hoodie, grey tights, and red and white Jordan 1's. I curled my hair and put my Bulls snap back on. I looked in the mirror at myself and saw King sitting up in the bed with nothing on but his Ralph Lauren boxers.

"Where you sneaking off to now?" He asked calmly.

"School. Can you take me?" I turned to him. He stood up. He look so damn sexy in the morning. He brushed his body against mines.

"So where do we go from here?" He said in almost a whisper.

"What do you mean?" I pushed him off me a little and moved across the room.

"Are we a couple or friends with benefits?" He leaned against the dresser and crossed his arms. I hate to admit it but that is exactly what we are. Friend with benefits.

"I don't want to be friends with benefits. It makes me look like a hoe. I don't want to be labeled as one of King's hoes." I shook my head and answered quietly. He just stared at me.

"We ain't got to be that. We can be more." He assured.

"I just don't want anything to jeopardize our friendship." I threw up my hands in defense.

"Ain't nothing gone fuck us up! We been down with each other since we came out the womb. Just face it. We love each other." His words came out like a missile.

"You sure about this?" I sat on the bed.

"Won't nothing change." He sat next to me. I smiled.

"Breaking news! Damon Wilson was found dead in a ditch near the Compton exit. If you know anything about this murder please contact us at 153-444-2170." The blonde woman from the news spoke. My mouth fell open. Who hit that nigga up?!

King POV

I figured this would happen. This nigga ain't nothing but trouble. It was just a matter of time till somebody lit his ass up! Now I got to call Des and make sure she ain't leave no evidence that she did it at the crime scene! And yes, I know Desiree did it!

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2.3K 26
A badboy needs to change his ways and stay out of trouble. Will he be able to finish high school? Read to find out
59 10 14
You are getting married to Ace , we all have decided! Halisa kings was forced to marry her childhood bestfriend whom she considered her brother, Ace...
281 2 21
Evelyn was the shy girl in high school. She only had a few friends. She fell in love with the schools popular boy, who was also a jerk, but that didn...
92.2K 1.4K 34
Charlie King is the towns resident bad boy, always has been. Always will be, ever since he punched a kid's loose tooth out in the 1st grade. He's un...