Blue Eyes // Nate Parker

By TheWondersOfMe

He had never met a girl like her, she didn't seem to care about the latest fashions or breaking a nail. She w... More

Blue Eyes // Nate Parker
1|| My beloved Droo <3
2|| Like a less romantic Edward Cullen
3|| Truth Or Dare?
4|| Well hey there Beyoncé
5|| High expectations..?
6|| Can't teach an old dog new tricks.
7|| Operation kidnap Nate's mom...
8|| Im showering with you next time
Authors note :3
Thank You <3
9|| Ducks Ducks and Ducks.
10|| Youtube covers
11|| Their prescence is enough
12|| Im cold.
A/n
13|| You sound like a penguin?
14|| Moments
15|| Can I get an applause?
16|| This day just gets more confusing..
17|| Makeovers
18|| Everytime you see each other
19|| Our Solar System
20|| Thats kinda creepy
21|| Never in a million years
23|| Lets go to the beach!
24|| The Tide took you in
25|| Hey Nate, now you are Beyoncé
Crazy!!
26|| I'll protect you now
27|| Torn away from my true love
28|| We want Molly with us
29|| Movies and Cuddles
30|| Unknown calls
31|| Out of my control
32|| Its nice to meet you
Wat u doin wattpad
33|| I want to spend my life with her
34|| The only thing you haven't tried.
35|| Did you drug him?!
36|| My idiots
37|| What did i say?
38|| I think you're tired
39|| He likes me?
40|| Am i not good enough for you?
41|| I wasn't stopping myself
42|| Lets risk it then
43|| To the good times ahead
Epilogue // Blue eyes
omi god im alive

22|| You realise you're in your underwear?

447 26 3
By TheWondersOfMe

Molly's POV

"Drew can't you just pick her up?" I heard Austin ask Drew.

I was beginning to waked from my nap on the sofa, which by the way was very comfortable.

I would have to ask Joe, where they were for because I needed one in my life.

I was tired and really didn't want to open my eyes.

I figured if they knew I was awake they would make me walk to wherever they were going as well.

Opening my eyes would be easier.

But there was a part of me that wanted, to see how this would play out.

So I kept my eyes closed using, all the useless drama lessons I had taken, to keep my focus and not laugh at the boys who were clueless as to what to do.

I couldn't even smile.

"What?! No way" Drew said, as if Austin was crazy.

"Why not?" I heard Levi ask.

"I can't carry her, I'm kind of weak." Drew said, shyly.

I wanted to laugh remember just last week he had tried to give me a piggy back.

"I'll do it" Nate piped up, from what sounded like the back.

"Yey"I heard Levi clap.

I felt arms, wrap around my knees and back.

Soon enough, I was lifted up from the couch, into Nate's aroma and pressed against his chest.

"Are you kidding Drew?" I heard Nate say, in a shocked tone.

"She is so light!" He continued, I could feel his chest vibrating.

Nate and the rest of the boys, from what I could see from tines peeks, through half open eyes were walking down steps.

Soon, we walked outside, which was very, cold.

I immediately shivered, regretting not zipping up my hoodie as, I was hanging off my elbows making my upper arms freezing.

I snuggled into Nate's chest, grabbing a bit of his vest trying to keep warm.

He giggled cutely, wrapping his hand around my hand which was trying to grab the vest.

I immediately was grateful for the warmth on my hands, grabbing onto his hand.

"No stop I'm going to drop you" I heard him murmur to me, clearly trying to talk to a 'sleeping person'.

Cause that's going to work.

I felt him pulled his hand out of mine and, he slowly moved my hoodie so it was covering my shoulders.

I smiled, tilting my head into his chest once more.

Soon enough, Nate push another door open and we were back inside.

I could hear the boys ahead of us, but we were a bit further behind.

"It's weird seeing you quiet" Nate said more to himself, than me.

I wanted to hit him and tell him that was rude, but obviously I didn't.

We were nearer he boys now and I heard Drew say something about rooms.

Oh, we're in the hotel..

I ohh'd in my head thinking that that probably made sense and, I probably should have though of that before.

Soon, enough we were walking up another set of stairs.

Before Nate opened a door with his foot, probably someone slipping in the key card before.

"They're so cool" Drew said to Nate as Nate placed me on the bed.

"Yeah dude" Nate said in agreement.

"I'll sleep with Molly if you want, it's probably more normal for her anyway." Drew said, walking over to the side of the room I was at.

"Right, I'll have this bed then" Nate said, walking nearer too.

I heard rustling,

"Um dude, you do realise your in your underwear." Nate said to Drew, confused.

"Yeah" Drew said sounding, equally as confused as Nate.

I wished, that I could just open my eyes and see the priceless confused look on Nate's face, that I was currently imagining.

"But your sleeping in the same bed as her?" Nate said, still very confused, clearly.

"And?" Drew deadpanned, clearly not understanding what all the fuss was about.

I wanted to roll around on the bed and, laugh like a seal but I was stuck to laughing in my head.

"So shouldn't you put clothes on?" Nate asks, as if it's obvious.

"No, this is how we always sleep together" Drew replies nonchalantly.

"Well, actually Molly's usually not wearing normal clothes and just shirt and underwear, but that's not my point." Drew says, just making everything so much weirder.

I wanted to go slap him on the head and remind him, that we were the next level of close on the best friend scale.

But of course I couldn't.

"Okay, well I didn't know that" Nate said, clearly feeling a little more awkward now that Drew had just had a speech about what clothing we wear to sleep.

I felt the bed dip to my left, which was obviously Drew getting in.

I felt him, shuffle close before, grabbing my waist so we were spooning.

I smiled, pulling up the sheets slightly.

I heard the light turned of to see, Nate's figure walking towards his bed.

It was safe to open my eyes now, I looked around our room staying still.

It was quite nice.

I felt Drew snuggle in closer to my neck and, then move closer to my ear.

By now I could hear Nate snoring.

"I know you were awake" I heard Drew whisper, I could feel his smile.

"That was cruel, making us figure out what to do with you." He said, I could practically hear him rolling his eyes.

I turned to face him.

"But you love me and my stupid ways." I said, a smug smile appearing on my face though, I doubted you could see it.

"Mhmm" Drew said pulling me into his chest.

"So does Nate, you looked like I couple with him carrying you like that." I heard Drew snicker quietly, not wanting to wake Nate up.

I slapped his bare chest, regretting it as my hand stung after.

I snuggled up to him, for one to get sleep.

But also because I didn't want Drew to see my face.

And the blush on it, because of what he had just said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww look guys Molly has feelings.

I though maybe there was a bit less of Nate in the past chapters so I wanted to make a quite Nate oriented chapter.

Hope you just enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote and stuffs.

Thanks for reading :)

Love y'all so much ;)

<3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...