Blue Eyes // Nate Parker

By TheWondersOfMe

He had never met a girl like her, she didn't seem to care about the latest fashions or breaking a nail. She w... More

Blue Eyes // Nate Parker
1|| My beloved Droo <3
2|| Like a less romantic Edward Cullen
3|| Truth Or Dare?
4|| Well hey there Beyoncé
5|| High expectations..?
6|| Can't teach an old dog new tricks.
7|| Operation kidnap Nate's mom...
8|| Im showering with you next time
Authors note :3
Thank You <3
9|| Ducks Ducks and Ducks.
10|| Youtube covers
11|| Their prescence is enough
12|| Im cold.
A/n
13|| You sound like a penguin?
14|| Moments
15|| Can I get an applause?
17|| Makeovers
18|| Everytime you see each other
19|| Our Solar System
20|| Thats kinda creepy
21|| Never in a million years
22|| You realise you're in your underwear?
23|| Lets go to the beach!
24|| The Tide took you in
25|| Hey Nate, now you are Beyoncé
Crazy!!
26|| I'll protect you now
27|| Torn away from my true love
28|| We want Molly with us
29|| Movies and Cuddles
30|| Unknown calls
31|| Out of my control
32|| Its nice to meet you
Wat u doin wattpad
33|| I want to spend my life with her
34|| The only thing you haven't tried.
35|| Did you drug him?!
36|| My idiots
37|| What did i say?
38|| I think you're tired
39|| He likes me?
40|| Am i not good enough for you?
41|| I wasn't stopping myself
42|| Lets risk it then
43|| To the good times ahead
Epilogue // Blue eyes
omi god im alive

16|| This day just gets more confusing..

540 28 4
By TheWondersOfMe

Nates POV.

To say i was confused was an understatement.

It had happened so fast I wasn't one hundred percent sure, how me and Molly had gotten, into this position.

She was sat inches away from me smiling widely.

I noticed when she smiled, how her eyes lighted up just like when she found something funny or when she really liked something.

A lot.

Her eyes, were blue. But so many shade of blue. Piercing but soft st the same time.

They were so deep.

They seemed to have som many layers.

Her eyes were also, bigger than most people and her pale skin made them more noticeable.

They stood out.

Unlike most other people's eyes, which were a clear give away of all their emotions, hers weren't.

You could tell when she was amused or happy.

Other than that, they were just empty. Defensive.

We had gotten so comfortable with each other, I had told her so much about me.

But it was now I was starting to realise, I didn't know all that much about Molly.

What her favourite thing to do was?

Hell, I hadn't even met her parents.

I still remembered the day, I had seen her crying on Drew's lap.

He had mouthed later to me, but never told me.

He looked extremely worried about her, I didn't know why.

Isn't it normal for humans to cry?

She slowly pulled away from her position, scooting away from me a bit. Clearly feeling awkward.

"It getting cold, you want me to take you home?" I asked her, not really knowing how to help an awkward situation.

She nodded standing up, walking we me to her car.

"You can drive" she says smiling, with a smirk.

"Well I did ask if I could take, you home didn't I?" I asked her back, with a cocky tone in my voice.

She rolled her eyes at my comment, something she did quite often.

Soon I parked up in here drive, getting out of her car and handing her the keys.

"See ya" I said with a smile, Molly replying with a hug murmuring a quick bye in my ear before, I walked back towards my house.

I was greeted with Drew stood at my steps, clearly about to knock.

"Hey man what up?" I asked, opening my front door with a key, opening it wider to let Drew in first.

"Oh, I just came to see if you wanted to hang, my family left around an hour ago and Molly, wasn't picking up her phone so I figured she was asleep." He said shrugging his shoulders, following me into my room.

I nodded, "so why didn't you just knock on the door?" I asked, although I knew well Molly was with me and not asleep I wondered, why he didn't just go to hers.

"You may or may not have woken her from her sleep yet." He said, warning clear in his voice. "Don't do it. She is a demon when you wake her up, you have never seen Molly do so much excersise" he said, raising his eyebrows.

I chuckled at that.

It was true, Molly never did any from of fitness, or movement.

We sat on my bed, playing video games before Drew decided to order some pizza.

We sat there waiting for it to arrive and all I could think about, was how little I knew about Molly.

I had never thought about it at all. It wasn't like me noticing this was going to completely change out friendship.

It just made me curious about her.

"Why was Molly crying that day?" I blurted out to Drew, before I could stop myself. My eyebrows instantly furrowing.

Drew tensed slightly, looking uncomfortable.

"That's not for me to say." Drew said, his eyes trained on the duvet.

"Was it about a boy?" I asked him, guessing.

Drew met my eyes, "You really don't know much about her do you?" He said, to me slight amusement showing in his eyes.

"Not really." I mumbled, wondering if I had said something stupid because, of the clear amusement on his face. Maybe she was a lesbian and I had just assumed..

My eyes widened, me feeling bad for assuming. Clearly Drew was following my train of though at he burst out laughing, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"She isn't a lesbian Nate, that not what I meant by you don't know much about her." He said, stumbling over the words due to his laughter.

I let out a breath of relief the guilt, that was villi me left at once.

"So why is it funny, I though she was crying over a boy?" I said, eyebrows furrowing once more.

"She's, not really too obsessed with them. Only the ones in bands." He said smiling, before continuing "Shes never had a crush, on a person she actually knows and, she had never had a boyfriend.

The closest she has had is me and you who she practically treats like one."

"But we're not dating" I say confused.

"No I don't mean that. She has never hugged a guy, held hands except us, cause we're here friends I mean in a romantic way." He said, as if it was obvious.

"But why?" I say confused, she was pretty enough to have a boyfriend and most high school relationships aren't serious anyway.

Drew shrugged "that's for her to explain, she doesn't like people knowing too much about her unless she wants them to"

"Why is she so confusing? Why can't she just show herself the way she is to people?" I say, getting somewhat frustrated.

"Look, I don't expect you to understand, it was only when she told me everything, which I am not spilling to you. I understood.

She had these walls, everyone is blocked out by them she doesn't deal with things." He said, the hurt clear in his eyes. " and that's all I'm saying."

I nodded understandingly, wishing I hadn't said anything this just made more questions start floating around my head.

We sat there in silence for a few seconds before my door bell rang.

Drew got up grabby his wallet, from my bed side table before walking out my room, to go and get our pizza.

After we had eaten it we hung out for a while longer before Drew decided, it was time to go.

We hugged at the door before, he walked away.

I walked slowly back up the stairs,meandering how I was going to get any sleep after the eventful day.

I walked into my room, looking out my window, to see Molly, dancing around her room.

She had a giant smile on her face waving her hands around, like she was in a concert.

She spun around once more before, meeting my eyes.

The amused smile on my face turned into laughter, when an embarrassed blush grew up her cheeks.

I shook my head at her before, closing my blind and slipping into bed.

At least I had one answer to one of my many questions about her, well kind of.

That was why she never showed her emotions through her eyes.

She had walls.

Her beautiful eyes, that you could get lost in for days.

But all I could think about, was why?

Why did she have these walls?

And how do you get past them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Hope you enjoyed Nate's POV it was cool for me to write in someone else's POV than Molly's.

There's gonna be a time skip to end of graduation next, cause I don't want to write a ton of filler chapters which have no point in the plot ;)

I have so many ideas for the next book I want to write.

I don't know which boy to do tho.. So comment who you would like :) ?

Love y'all :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...