Street Love

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Who ever said a boy and a girl cant be best friends? Starr and King are best friends! Starr is the baddest ch... More

Street Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Attention!!!!

Chapter 22

61.7K 2K 488
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

King POV

This nigga up here being a bitch. He confessing his love and shit like that's gone make a difference. I hope Starr ain't falling for that bull.

"You never loved me Jonathan! You just used me to make your way to the top! All you needed was a fine broad by you! You NEVER loved me!" Starr snapped. You could hear how her voice shook as if she wanted to cry.

"And you did me the same way! You got me in all type of shit!" Des snapped also.

"You need not to say nothing before I expose you!" Jonathan yelled at Des.

"Lower that tone homeboy." I told him. I can't have no nigga yelling at my cousin like that.

"King who told you to speak?! I thought I was talking to Des!" This nigga must be feeling hisself!

"Please let me kill this fool!" Ray begged.

"Kill me then!" Jonathan begged.

"Everybody shut the hell up!" Starr screamed over all our loud voices. She held the gun beside her. Her finger was still on the trigger.

"Lets just go." Des said.

"Naw you stand your skinny ass right there!" Starr snapped on Des ass. Whats wrong with this girl.

"Starr what's wrong with you?" Des had a confused look.

"You bullshitting Des. Why you ain't tell nobody you was being a hoe in Miami?!" Starr spoke. Everybody exchanged confused expressions. I saw a devious smirk on Jonathan's face. I don't know if it's me or did Des just turn a little pale. I ain't never seen no caramel girl turn pale.

"What you talking about?" She had confused written all over her face.

"She playing dumb now." Jonathan stood next to Starr. I don't know if it's just me or do they look like they ganging up on us.

"What she talking about Des?" I asked. Des looked at Ray who just looked frustrated, confused, angry, and irritated all in one.

"Okay! Damn! I was a prostitute but I needed the money. Yea I regret it but it helped me and ma! This muthafucker got me shot!" She pointed at Jonathan causing all of us to look at him.

"What?" Starr said surprised. She looked up at Jonathan.

"You the cause of that ugly ass scar on her?" Her voice started off calm but once he didn't answer she got loud.

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT GET HER SHOT?!" She yelled this time.

"Des should just stop trying to be a thug if she can't handle the street game!" Jonathan yelled. We suddenly heard police sirens. Everybody ran to get in their cars and pulled off. I sat in Des's car with her. We swerved off like a G.

Starr POV

I sat in the backseat with Roland. It was quiet. I slipped the gun underneath the seat.

"Why you ain't kill that fool?! We had him!" Rj explained.

"Then the nigga calling my girl out." Ray gripped the steering wheel.

"Calm down!" I am frustrated. I just want to get King's whip and go home. The dropped me off in the alley and I got in the truck and swerved off. I was grateful once I walked into the house and didn't see King. They must not be here yet. I jogged up the stairs and into the room. I stripped down out my clothes and got in the shower.

Des POV

I pulled up to King piece and we just sat there. I stared off into the night.

"You okay?" He asked. I snapped out of my thought and looked over at him.

"No." I said in almost a whisper.

"I hope you ain't upset over Jonathan." He pressured on. I stared at him for a second. I haven't just sat and talked to King about my problems in so long.

"Fuck Jonathan." I rubbed the side of my stomach where the scar is. His eyes trailed down to it.

"Is it about that prostitution thing?" He said in almost a whisper.

"I am in some deep shit King. I am in more trouble than you, Starr, and Ray put together." I admitted.

"Damn Des. What you got in now?" King frowned. I am prepared to tell my cousin about the life I was living in Miami.

"Here is the truth." I sighed as I took a deep breath. He concentrated on my face.

"I ain't all squeaky clean. Me and ma was struggling for a long time in Miami. She figured I got a job but I didn't. Nobody wants a skimpy, hood, tatted chick working for them...so the streets took care of me. I never told ma I was doing that though. When I looked up Jonathan had opened arms for me. I ain't know at the time that he was a pimp!" I tried to explain until King cut me off.

"So you telling me you lowered yourself for money?" He said with a serious face. He made it sound so much worse.

"Don't say that." I giggled shyly.

"But that's basically what you saying. But carry on the story." He shifted in his seat.

"So I started selling myself to different guys. I didn't like it. Matter of fact I hated it. I only slept with two guys. That was Jonathan and his friend. King I felt terrible after it." I felt tears streaming down my cheek. He gently wiped it away.

"But one day Jonathan and this guy was arguing and BAM! It was me that got hit with the bullet. No feeling. No light. No people. No air. Just me and my cold body." It hurt to even bring up the past events.

"So that nigga just left you there by yourself?!" King snapped.

"Yelp. This old woman was looking out her apartment and saw me. Luckily my black ass ain't die. But I was so close to death." I glared back off into the night. We sat in a comfortable silence. My mind raced back to the fact that Damon is now living at my house!

"Fuck!" I screamed. King jumped and looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?!" He panicked.

"Damon and my mom talk now! He living with me King!" I panicked. Kings eyes got big.

"Hell naw." He mumbled under his breath. I sighed loudly.

"I got to go home King. And I'm sure Starr in there waiting on you." I started the car back up.

"Are you gone be okay Des?" He asked not sure whether he should leave or stay.

"Yea." I pulled the gun that I just got out of the glove compartment.

"What the fuck?! Des!" King yelled.

"Keep calm cuzzo. I ain't gone kill you." I smirked.

"Don't go to jail Desiree." He mumbled.

"I been before for prostitution." I added.

"I guess you can't judge a book by its cover, huh. When you came back I thought you were the perfect child and I was just trouble. I guess now we in the same boat." He admitted.

"Yea and if they put one of us out they putting both us out." I smirked. King smiled and got out.

"Be easy Des." He said before jogging up the steps. I pulled off into the night.

Starr POV

I stepped out the tub and walked into the bedroom. The double doors to the bedroom swung open. I jumped causing the towel to fall down to my ankles. I looked up and saw King. I tried to cover my bare body with the sheets off the bed.

"Damn sorry Starr!" He covered his eyes as I attempted to put on bra and panties.

"You can look." I whispered. He move his hands and his eyes land right on my body.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat causing him to look up at me.

"Sorry." His cheeks flushed with pink. I slipped on a oversized t shirt and got in the bed.

"How that shoulder feel?" I asked.

"You know...I was so worried about you and where you was I forgot about this baby womb." He smirked. I giggled.

"Baby womb?" I raised my eyebrows. He crawled in the bed next to me.

"Yea girl. You know I don't feel pain." He smirked. I touched the womb.

"Ouch!" He yelled. I fell out in laughter.

"Punk ass! I thought you ain't feel pain" I laughed. He couldn't even say nothing.

"I'm gone beat yo ass if you touch my wound again. You know that shit hurt." He tried not to laugh.

"Whoop my ass then!" I got all in his face. A smirk formed on his face. He suddenly tackled me into the bed. He pinned my arms above my head while he hovered over me.

"Keep talking noise." He laughed. I couldn't say a thing because he had me pinned. I let a small giggle escape my lips. He just smiled down at me. I noticed that I had no pants on and he did too causing both us to blush.

"Just for tonight." I broke the silence.

"No strings attached." He added.

"No strings NOR FEELINGS attached." I assured. He reached in top drawer and pulled out a gold pack. He crawled off me and sat beside my petite body. He pulled down his pants leaving him in his boxers. I sat up and raised his shirt over his head for him. He slipped the condom into his length and stared at me.

"I wish it was more girls like you." He said pushing some hair behind my ear. I know he just saying that because of the moment.

"You ain't gone find another female like me.....ain't nobody like Starr." I smirked. He suddenly crashed his lips into mines. I couldn't help but deepen it. His tongue danced around with mines. He leaned my body back on the bed to where he was hovering over me again. My legs wrapped around his waist. Our lips pulled apart and he looked down at me.

"We ain't got to Starr." He assured.

"You punking out on me King?" I teased. He had an unreadable look on his face. Before I knew it he pulled back and thrusted into me with all his might. I don't even remember him taking my panties off. All I know is this feels great coming from my 'bestfriend'.

"King...oh my gosh!" I managed to moan out. I leaned my head back and hit my bottom lip. His hands cupped one of my breast while the other one sat on my waist.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath.

"K-K-King." I stuttered. He kissed all down my neck with every stroke he took. I felt his warm breath on my neck. It sent chills down my spine. I gripped the sheets as I felt myself about to reach my climax.

"Gosh! King! I can't....i just...fuckkkkk!" I screamed. A arch formed in my back as we both came. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him passionately.

"I love you Starr." He mumbled. I thought we said no strings or feelings attached. Fuck this. I can't just stop loving my bestfriend.

"I love you too King." I finally answered. He lied his head in the crook of my neck. By the morning all these feelings will not be here. I promise.

--------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 1.4K 34
Charlie King is the towns resident bad boy, always has been. Always will be, ever since he punched a kid's loose tooth out in the 1st grade. He's un...
12.1K 294 35
Jasmine and Brooklyn are bestfriends. They both fall in love with these thugs who will soon break there heart. What will happen when they get dragged...
6.6K 146 20
Meet Bryce, hes the typical player at school. He doesn't take no for an answer. He doesn't care about what he does or what might happen after he does...
6K 228 52
© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy of the school. You may have read the stor...