Not Ready

By CissyItsMe

After seven years in prison and a lot of thoughts, Dorian is impatient to start a new life with new goals, ne... More

≈Note :
≈Chapter I :
≈Chapter II :
≈Chapter III :
≈Chapter IV :
≈Chapter V :
≈Chapter VI :
≈Chapter VII :
≈Chapter VIII :
≈Chapter IX :
≈Chapter X :
≈Chapter XI :
≈Chapter XII :
≈Chapter XIII :
≈Chapter XIV :
≈Chapter XV :
≈Chapter XVI :
≈Note :
≈Chapter XVII :
≈Chapter XVIII :
≈Chapter XIX :
≈Chapter XX :
≈Chapter XXI :
≈Chapter XXII :
≈Chapter XXIII :
≈Chapter XXIV :
≈Chapter XXV :
≈Chapter XXVI :
≈Chapter XXVII :
≈Chapter XXVIII :
≈Chapter XXIX :
≈Chapter XXX :
≈Chapter XXXI :
≈Chapter XXXII :
≈Chapter XXXIII :
≈Chapter XXXIV :
≈Chapter XXXV :
≈Chapter XXXVI :
≈Chapter XXXVII :
≈Chapter XXXVIII :
≈Chapter XXXIX :
≈Chapter XL :
≈Chapter XLI :
Chapter XLII :
≈Chapter XLIII :
≈Chapter XLV :
≈Chapter XLVI :
≈Chapter XLVII :
≈Chapter XLVIII :
≈Chapter XLIX:
≈Epilogue :
≈Final Note :

≈Chapter XLIV :

838 59 30
By CissyItsMe

~Los Angeles,

•06/03 {Saturday, 3:15 P.M}

~*~ Dorian ~*~

"Hello, cousin ! " Laylani walked in the kitchen with a huge smile plastered on her face. She had a certain glow going on and her vibe was very positive. You could read love in her eyes and all over her face. I didn't spend the night, but now I knew what those two had been up to last night. She seemed extremely satisfied.

"Hello."

"Isn't it a great day, today ? Don't you think the birds sing wonderfully today ? And do you smell it ? " She asked smelling the air. In fact, maybe she was high. I couldn't hear the birds and except the food I made, I didn't know what smell she was talking about. 

I narrowed my eyes, "Uh...No, I don't. What are we supposed to smell exactly ? "

"LOVE ! Ah ! " She giggled and then made her way to the refrigerator while dancing. What did this nigga do to her ? 

"Uh, Lani ? "

She turned around grinning, "Yes, cousin ? "

"Are you okay ? "

"I'm absolutely fine ! And what about you ? Are you okay ? Are you enjoying life as much as me ? " She got a bottle of water, "Awwwe ! You cooked for everybody. That's so sweet of you. Thanks ! " She took the plate I had put on the side for them and flew out of there the next second. 

"Wow..." I mumbled shaking my head, "This guy needs to give me some tips." I wanted Docia to feel this way too when we'll be sleeping together. Well, she was already very pleased with my head game, but I wanted to cause a firework inside her body every time we'll be making love. 

Making love ? 

What this woman had done to me ? 

"Wassup ? " I looked up and clapped my hands for my little cousin. He deserved it, seriously; "Why are you applauding me ? " He asked confused. 

"Lani is in a really really really really really really really really, plus thousand other really's, good mood today. I thought she was high for a second, but she started to say that the air smells like love." I frowned quickly, "Wait ! Well, actually..."

He chuckled, "She doesn't smoke, she tried it once and hates it now. She wasn't high. Well, she was, but with another substance." He smiled and winked, making me laugh slightly. 

"Can I ask you something ? " 

"Shoot." 

"What did you do to the lady ? I'm trying to reach that level too, damn. You have some super powers or something ? "

He laughed while shaking his head, "No. I'm not the owner of the super D, but..." He rubbed his chin and folded his other arm across his chest, "I do my thing, you know."

"Yeah, I got it. Now, tell me what is your thing, please and thanks in advance."

"I can't just share it like that. It's a top secret. If I tell you that, I'll have to kill you after. Now, do you want to die so soon ? "

I gave him a straight face, "I helped you for your head game, the fuck ?! " He quickly rolled his eyes, "You're gonna finish this day and the rest of your life blind. Tell me ! "

"Well...There's actually no secret. Well, actually it's love itself."

"The secret is love ? "

"Yeah ! " I suddenly had an urge to slap him. He shrugged, "Don't look at me like that ! It's true. I don't know how to explain it, but that's it. Making love is really a thing. It's not just sex like we thought it was. That's when you know you're truly in love with someone. It's just that amazing to share yourself with that special person. It almost feels like her and I are sharing souls, bro." 

"Nah ! Y'all both high as fuck. What kind of bullshit is that ? " It was hard for me to believe that. Making love to me was something somebody made up one day to give hopeless lovers something to believe in when it comes to love. Like a last thing they had to hang on to not lose completely all their hope in love. It was just a fantasy, in reality it was nothing else but pure sex. 

Though, I was thinking about making love to Docia earlier. 

This woman was confusing me and now I was contradicting myself on a lot. I wasn't considering being in a serious relationship before, but now I was thinking about making it official with Docia and in a very special way. Like, I was willing to get out of my comfort zone for her and do things to make her happy. Now, making love was somewhat something that I was planning to do with her. It was becoming to not be a bullshit to my eyes anymore. 

What was she doing to me ? 

I'm not going to lie, it was frightening, just a little bit. I wasn't expecting all of this. All those drastic changes in my life were crazy. I wasn't sure if I was ready for what was coming next. And what if I fuck up ? 

"It's not bs, man. But you can only understand that when you're experiencing it. We can sit here for years with me explaining it to you, but you won't get it until you actually go through it and live it for real. The other day, we were watching this interview with Nina Simone and the interviewer asked her like what is to be free to her. And she said something like..." He got his phone out and a few minutes later, he was showing me a video.

"What's free to me? It's just a feeling. It's just a feeling. It's like how do you tell somebody how it feels to be in love? How are you going to tell anybody who has not been in love how it feels to be in love? You cannot do it to save your life. You can describe things, but you can't tell them. But you know it when it happens."

We stayed silent as the words were sinking into my head. That was pretty strong as an explanation. Those words actually spoke to me. 

"So yeah, you'll have the thing once you and your partner will both be in deep love with each other. Sex won't feel the same, I promise." He added before to grab what he came here for and to leave. 

"Wow..."

I was tired to be in the crib, plus I was doing nothing interesting, so I decided to go outside for a walk. The weather was good, so I was happy with my decision. It felt amazing to be able to do that again. And on Monday, I'll be off probation, so I was feeling awesome today. I couldn't wait to be completely free. 

"Well, well, well ! Look who's here. Mr. Ghost himself. Glad to know that you're alive." I turned around, only to then be face in face with Ryver and his mother, who seemed amused. 

"Hey, Dorian. Do you remember us ? " She asked as they both folded their arms. 

I hummed for a moment, "Oh ! Of course ! " I fanned them off, "Gloria and Peter ! I missed y'all so much. How are y'all doing on this beautiful day ? "

Ryver smacked his teeth, "Really, dude ? "

I laughed, "I was just playing, lil' man. It's been awhile ! Did you get taller ? " He did look a bit older and his curls grew a little. And he really seemed taller. But since he was playing basketball, I guess it was normal. Plus, he was still becoming a full adolescent, so yeah it was definitely normal. Twelve years old is the age where everything is changing pretty fast and for some dramatically. 

"Yeah, I did. Soon, I'll be taller than you."

"No, you won't. Were y'all stalking me or...? "

Yemi stale faced me, "Who do you think we are ? And mainly, who do you think you are ? " She kissed her lips at me as I was chuckling, "For your information, we were having a mommy and son day at the park and now we were walking to the car to get something to eat." 

"And then we-- well, I saw you and decided to come and mess with you. But for real though, I know my aunt and you..." He paused, thinking about his next words while making weird faces, "Anyways. But yeah, you couldn't call me or something ? Were we not supposed to hang out and all that ? "

"I do not recall you calling me either or asking for me like you were doing before. Communication goes both ways." 

"Yeah, but a nigga is busy. I had to take care of business. My hoes needed me and all." He said and his mother slapped the back of his head, "Ouch ! Mom ! "

"Watch your mouth, lil' boy. I'm not going to repeat myself, you better talk like you got some sense and a brain that is working correctly." He rolled his eyes, but fortunately for him, she didn't see that. If she did, I wasn't sure if he would've made it through the entire day. "Whatever. Do you want to join us ? "

I shrugged, "Why not ? "

•06/04 {Sunday, 10:00 A.M}

"I can't believe you two brought me here. I shouldn't be here. I don't want to die." Docia rambled on and Ryver and I sighed heavily. 

We were currently in the waiting line of Six Flags and it'd been thirty minutes since she was freaking out. Found out that she actually hates amusement park, but still we somewhat convinced her to come here with us and now she was regretting her decision. 

We had this idea when we were at In N' Out with Yemi and Ryver yesterday. We only hung out together at the paintball field and it was fun, so we wanted to do something else together. Plus, it'd been awhile since we last saw each other, so it was a good occasion. And to kill two birds with one stone, I decided to bring along my little cousins, so we could really have a full family time. It was actually the very first time that Docia was meeting some people from my side and I was hoping that everything will go smoothly from the beginning to the end. 

"Auntie, you won't die. Stop. You don't even have to go on the rides." 

"Exactly. We can take the little ones and accompany them to their rides." Yemi suggested, talking about Ty and Will, who nodded their head at that. I think that Will had a little crush on Yemi because he couldn't stop looking at her in awe. 

And Ryver was trying to flirt with Rosy, what wasn't working at all because she was really not interested. The twins thought it was a good idea for their boyfriends to come with us, so here they were. We already met De'Ontae aka Suzanne's baby daddy, so it was okay; but we sure had a lot of focus on Andrew aka Su's boo. He seemed like a decent guy also, but you can never be too sure. We were keeping close eyes on him too. 

"And I can come with you since I can't go on rides anyways." Suzanne added and drank some of her water. 

Docia nodded, "Alright." 

"I can't wait to try the new Revolution Virtual rollercoaster and the Twisted Colossus ! Hurry up, c'mon ! " As you can see, Ryver was really excited. 

"Why there's always so many people at amusement parks ? It seems like everybody got a memo to come here on the same day and hour. The whole city is here or what ? " Su groaned, tired to be in this waiting line. And it was only the beginning, we weren't in the park just yet. Plus, we had to go to another waiting line at the tickets window after to buy our tickets before to really be able to enjoy the park. We came early, thinking that we'll be in advance and so the first ones to get in, but how wrong we were. When we arrived, the line was already long. 

That's the ''joy'' of amusement parks. 

We went to Disneyland when we were younger and it was the same bullshit, nay maybe worse, but it was a great experience after all. We had fun and that's all that counts. 

"So, Anthony..." RJ started and Lani shook her head at him.

Su rolled her eyes, "Don't do this, please." 

"What ? I just want to get to know my potentiel future brother-in-law. How old are you ? Twenty something ? "

"He's in school with me, what are you talking about ? "

"Well, maybe he re-did more than one class and that's not a shame at all. Right, Anthony ? "

"His name is Andrew." Rosy corrected him.

"Whatever. Let me talk to my potentiel future family. Did you plan to marry her, Anthony ? Have kids with her ? Are you a virgin ? " Fortunately that he didn't know that the other twin lost her virginity as well or he would've completely gone insane. If you think that RJ was dramatic, wait to see the big Richard's behavior. Those two were something else. 

Lani sighed, "It's gonna be a very long day. Poor boy." She whispered, so only me could hear her. She wasn't even trying to tell her boyfriend to relax because she already knew how useless it was. 

"Oh, he'll get over it soon enough."

_________________________

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =) 

A/N: Had to post that little filler before the long chapter 🙃 By the way, Baby Drama is ready to meet all of us 😊👶🍼 Everybody say welcome Baby Drama 🤗😂

Dorian: *sighs* I'm done with you

Ryver: But...Why ? 

THANKS FOR READING ! 💗

CissyItsMe 💋✌🏾❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 482 23
COMPLETED This is a Spin off of My One And Only and based off of the bonus chapter if you haven't read it yet I suggest you do. However this can be r...
487 74 88
The world had long since been damaged. The ancient gods saw to that, when they unwittingly created the curse. Now the world crumbles while the purple...
3.4K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
206K 9.8K 80
We walk into the conference room, and i feel the room oozing with male testosterone, as i join the six men already in their seats. I walk with Silas...