Street Love

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Who ever said a boy and a girl cant be best friends? Starr and King are best friends! Starr is the baddest ch... More

Street Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Attention!!!!

Chapter 18

63.1K 1.9K 401
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

King POV

*two weeks later*

I woke up feeling dizzy. The morning sun seeped through my window like a ball of fire. I attempted to get up and close the curtains but failed. The door crept open and Starr peeked around the corner. She walked in with a smile. But she wasn't alone. Following behind her was Des and Ray.....and that nigga Caleb.

"Wassup dogggg!" Des loud ratchet ass yelled out while throwing her hands up.

"Why you so loud?" Starr whispered while covering her ears.

"I hear you get out this joint today playa." Ray said.

"Yea I guess so." I mumbled. They all leaned against the wall to the right of me.

"You got me feeling some type of way laying in this hospital bed." Starr giggled. She looked like she hadn't been getting no sleep. Her hair was in a ponytail. She wore her Abercrombie sweats and a oversized t shirt. She wore her Nike socks with her Nike slippers. She looked rough. Des on the other hand looked descent but not fully. She had on some bleached jeans, a Chicago Bulls jersey, and her bred 11's. Her face looked worn out too. Her hair was still tied up in her scarf. Ray looked the same everyday. He had on a oversized white t shirt, Levi jeans, and forces. To my surprised he looked rough. I don't even want to talk about Caleb because right now he got his arms around Starr's waist.

"Did y'all not get any sleep these past weeks?" I broke the silence. They all started shuffling around.

"I didn't. I had to stay up and run your shit for you." Ray announced. His voice sounded heavily as if he just woke up.

"Well I just can't get my mind wrapped around the fact that you in here." Starr admitted. Des just kept quiet and stared at me.

"Well y'all need not to ever do that again because y'all look ugly." I smirked. The room burst with laughter. Even Caleb started laughing. The door suddenly opened. A nurse walked in with a arm full of papers. She wore a bright smile that I been seeing for the past few weeks now.

"Hello Brandon." She announced while walking to my bedside.

"Wassup Nurse Walker." I smirked.

"You are leaving today." She unhooked some of my things. My arms felt free from all the needles and tape.

"That's wassup." I attempted to get up slowly but my shoulder brought excruciating pain. I guess Starr saw the pain in my eyes and ran over to my side.

"Take it easy." She said while trying to help me. I stood up but my shoulder was killing me.

"I just need a family member to sign these papers." Nurse Walker smiled. Des leaned up off the wall and took the papers. She scanned over them before she started writing.

"I will be back in a few." She smiled and left.

"Come help me get dressed Starr." I smirked. I didn't want to wear no nurse gown. To my surprise she looked back at Caleb for conformation. He slightly nodded. She turned back to me and smiled. That kind of made me mad. She had to get conformation to come help her best friend! I mugged that nigga for a minute then walked into the bathroom with Starr.

"What was that about?" I whispered to her. She wore a confused look as she helped me take my gown off.

Starr POV

Once I peeled the gown off him it revealed his nice toned up body. My cheeks began to burn with red as I looked him up and down. I can't help but look at his man hood that was once inside of me. I suddenly got embarrassed. Who sleeps with their best friend?!

"Yo Starr." He said. I looked up at his serious face.

"Huh?" I barely whispered.

"I said what was that about." He grabbed his boxers and attempted to put them on but failed. So I was forced to pull them up for him.

"I just....you know." I said never looking him in the eyes. I grabbed his Cargo shorts and unbuttoned them.

"He run you don't it?" King sounded so jealous. But I don't blame him. Caleb is sexy as hell too! That's my baby!

"Naw it ain't like that." I said bending down to put his pants on. Suddenly Ray swung the door open and the position I was in did not look good. I was on my knees trying to button up King's pants while he leaned against the wall.

"Oh damn." Ray mumbled.

"Get the fuck out nigga!" King ordered. I shot up off my knees.

"I swear it's not what you think. I don't even get down like that." I tried to explain. A smirk began to form on Ray's face.

"I ain't see nothing." He smirked while holding his hands up in surrender. He laughed and closed the door.

"See now look what happened." I pouted as I crossed my arms.

"Forget Ray. Aint like he gone tell somebody." King shrugged off. I grabbed his shirt and quickly put it on before he could feel the pain.

"Ah!" He yelled.

"It's over King. I'm done." I said assuring him the pain was over. He stuck his feet in his shoes and we walked out. The nurse was standing beside Des while she was still filling out the forms. Des finally finished and gave them back to her.

"Okay you all can go. And Brandon you be easy with that arm." She told him.

"Yes ma'am." He smiled. We gathered everything and headed out. We soon exited the hospital and walked towards King's truck. I could see a confused look as he saw Caleb get in the backseat. We both hopped in the front and he gave me a confused look. I started the truck and pulled off. It was some real tension going on.

"You can take me home if you want." I heard Caleb say from the back.

"You gone leave me?" I pouted. I could feel King mugging the side of my face. I didn't dare look at him.

"That's okay then." Caleb laughed.

"I'm hungry." Des whined.

"Mane you just ate before we left the crib!" Ray snapped. I giggled. Des do eat too much to be that small.

"Shut up Ray!" She yelled at him.

"Naw you need to stop eating so much! Your butt already getting big!" Ray yelled.

"Forget you! You wasn't saying that-" Des stopped mid-sentence. Everybody got quiet and exchanged weird expressions.

"Better yet take me home." Caleb laughed.

"Yea that's best." King said. I looked over at him. I can't believe this jealous freak.

*

*

*

We sat in booths at our spot. Apple Bees! I sat by the window beside King. Des sat across from me and Ray sat across from King. I took Caleb home about 10 minutes ago. I took another bite of my baked potato.

"So when we gone handle business?" King broke the silence. Everybody looked at each other. We knew exactly what he meant by that.

"What you trying to say?" I said trying to play stupid.

"You know what I'm talking about." He stated so bluntly.

"You need to rest that shoulder and not get shot again!" Des snapped.

"Is you crazy?!" King snapped.

"Chill out King." I mumbled.

"I'm down nigga." Ray said.

"Aite get Rj and Roland together so we could plan this shit." King said nodding.

"Already." Ray assured. I want no part in this bloody mess that's about to go down but I will make sure they pay for my mom. Now that's a promise.

Des POV

I rubbed my side where my bullet wound sat. Ray looked down at where my hand sat on my side.

"You okay?" He whispered to me. I nodded. I don't want Ray and King getting in no trouble. I know what trouble is! I been locked down and gunned down! It ain't no joke. I looked over at Starr. She stared out the window as if she was thinking about something. I saw a smirk forming on her face. I looked at King and he was digging in his good with his food arm. I pulled my shirt up slightly and looked down at my side. The scar was ugly as hell too. I don't know why it hurt all of a sudden.

"You aite?" Starr wore a confused look.

"Yea. It just hurt." I admitted. King finally looked at me and starred at the scar.

"Mind explaining that again?" He squinted his eyes.

"Wrong place...wrong time...wrong people." Was all I said. It seemed like all eyes was on me. I ain't ready to explain to them how I got this wound.

--------

Vote and comment

Give ideas

Yeaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 1.4K 34
Charlie King is the towns resident bad boy, always has been. Always will be, ever since he punched a kid's loose tooth out in the 1st grade. He's un...
1.7K 52 8
Jessie and Justin have been best friends for as long as they could remember. Their mothers were best friends in high school and still are, and they i...
243K 9.3K 42
Donovan Starr is just that. A star. He's the God of football. The king of any room that he walks into--everybody loves him. Except Josie. To Josie...
6K 228 52
© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy of the school. You may have read the stor...