Roommates || Garmau AU

By AlunaVsWorld

*COMPLETED ✔️* [[Explicit Language Warning]] Aphmau's found herself in college; her dream school, Phoenix U... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Epilouge
ROOMMATES: Extra Chapter!
Finding Her || COVER
.3.

43

6.2K 146 635
By AlunaVsWorld

*Smut warning!

   Things go all the way, so if you do not like smut, feel free to skip it. Thank you to those who wanted me to do this and motivated me to actually try it! Sorry if it sucks xD I'm really nervous to update it lol

   Three Weeks Later
Aphmau's POV

Am I even ready for this?

Yes. I'm 18, almost 19. I can do what I want. I've always wanted this.

"Really? He said he wants to have sex?"

"Yes. Well, no. But he hints it. We're going to.. uh, talk about it in a few minutes, so I have to go."

"'Uh,talk'?" She asked. "What does that mean?"

"I just stuttered," I reassured her. "It doesn't matter. It's not like we're going to do anything."

Lie. I think.

"Sure." She shrugged. "Get outta' here, then. See ya'."

"Bye," I smiled, standing up.

I walked down the hallway towards my dorm.

I finally got there, hesitantly opening the door.

I walked in, seeing Garroth look up at me, his eyes lighting up.

I shut the door, pressing the lock, just in case.

"Hey," he smiled at me when I sat down across from him. "So.. To be continued?"

I smiled, nodding as he leaning forwards towards me, pressing his lips to mine.

*Smut begins*

He gently pushed me to the bed, his hands finding their way to my hips. I rested my arms on his back, kissing him roughly.

His tongue licked the outside out my lips, begging for entrance. I let him in, his tongue dancing with mine.

He eventually pulled back, pulling his shirt over his head. I watched him, swallowing nervously.

He looked at me when it was off, throwing the t-shirt behind him. He grabbed the hem of my shirt, but I held it down.

"What's wrong, love?" He whispered.

"....Well, the scar is still there and--"

"Aphmau, you're beautiful. Nothing you say or do can tell me otherwise. I love you."

"I love you too," I breathed out, removing my hands and letting him help me escape from my shirt.

He came closer to me, kissing down my collarbone. I shivered, light moans escaping my lips.

He looked at the light scar going across my chest, brushing his lips down that, too.

"You're so gorgeous," he mumbled against my skin.

My muscles were jelly.

He reached behind my back, slowly unclipping my bra. I swallowed, nervous to see if he'd judge me for anything.

   He took my bra off, throwing it across the room.

    "You're so gorgeous," he repeated, kissing against the outline of my breasts. I shuddered at each word, the vibrations of him speaking traveling all over me.

   "G-Garroth," I moaned slightly. He came back up, kissing me to hush me up.

   He moved one hand, unbuttoning my high- waisted shorts, which had many buttons.

   He did the first one, looking down. He was obviously frustrated that here was so many.

  I smiled and reached down, hesitantly unbuttoning the rest.

   "Thanks," he smiled, pressing his lips into mine one more time before sliding down to my pelvis.

   He slid my shorts down, exposing my dark purple panties. He slid them off my ankles, breathing out deeply at the sight of me.

   "How did I get so lucky?" He said in a low, husky voice, which made me turn red.

    I gave an awkward laugh.

   He held his fingers up to the bottom of my panties. "Eager?"

   "G-uh..?!"

   He laughed, tugging on the tops of my panties.

   He slowly pulled them down, making me swallow and my heart race.

   "Wow." He said.

   I swallowed, making a little 'meep' noise.

  He placed his thumb on the nub first, quickly rubbing it.

  Soft moans escaped my lips.

   "G-Garroth," I moaned.

   I could feel his growing bulge on my thigh.

   "I-I think I'm gonna--!"

    He instantly stopped, making me frown.

   "Not yet, love." He whispered.

     He reached under his bed, grabbing a silver package. He ripped it open, revealing a condom.

   He unbuttoned his jeans, ripping them off. He pulled down his boxers, exposing his member.

   I swallowed, watching as he rolled it on.

    He hopped back on the bed, hovering over me. He positioned himself near my core, and stared me dead in the eye.

"A-Aphmau, are you sure want to do this?"

"Yes." I whispered, my body craving his. "I-I love you."

   He smiled slightly. "It's only going to hurt for a little. I promise. I love you too, Aphmau."

  I nodded, my hands finding their way to his back.

  He breathed in before inserting it into me. I yelped, my nails digging into his back.

   I scrunched my eyes shut, and he shushed me. Tears fell down my face.

  He kissed them away, not moving yet.

   "Tell me when to move, love. Everything's going to be okay."

   I breathed in and out before feeling okay. I nodded to him. "Okay."

   He began slowly moving at first, pain still present. The pain slowly faded, and instead pleasure replaced it.

    "F-faster.." I murmured, my nails scraping down his back.

     He began moving faster, making me moan. I swallowed, feeling sweat gather on my forehead.

   "H-holy shit," he mumbled. "You f-feel so g-good..."

   I dug my nails into his back as he went deeper and faster.

   I wanted more.

   I spread my legs a little more. He thrusted in further, hitting a spot inside me.

He noticed, as my nails scraped deeper. He kept thrusting.

   I moaned louder, my heart beat growing faster and faster as I felt the knot in my stomach completely tighten.

  "I-I'm--"

   I felt myself explode, and I let out a huge breath as I felt him do the same inside the condom.

  He pulled out, laying beside me. Our breaths were heavy, our hearts slamming back and forth.

   "H-Holy fuck."

    "Y-yeah," I whispered.

   He stood up,  jogging over to the bathroom.

   He did whatever in there, coming out in his boxers.

  He picked up my shirt, panties and bra off the floor, handing them to me. I looked at him, his blue eyes wide.

   I just threw my shirt and underwear on, grabbing a pair of shorts from off the ground and putting them on.

*Smut ends*

   He sat down on the bed, motioning for me to come over to him.

  I did, laying my head on his chest.

   "Holy shit," he repeated. "That actually just happened."

   "Suck it, Ivy." I grumbled, feeling his arm wrap around me. I was exhausted.

   He laughed slightly, grabbing underneath my legs and holding me like a baby in his lap. My head rested in the crook of his neck.

  "I love you so much, Aphmau."

   "I love you too, Garroth."

    "I just want you to know that. I'm never going to leave you unless you want me to, okay? Even then, I'm probably not going to. I love you so, so much, and you're beautiful on the inside and out."

    "I love you, too," I repeated. "There's nothing I could say right now besides that."

    "That's all you need to, Princess."

  He sat there, playing with the ends of my hair until I felt sleep numb my body over.

  I just had sex with Garroth Ro'meave.

   And that was the best thought to go to bed with possible.

Well.

That's the dirtiest I think this book is ever going to get.

It wasn't uncomfortable making his chapter, but I feel the dialogue is bad and weird.

Oh well.

Sorry for the loss of your sanity. It will be deeply missed.

Asha: DEEPER THAN DEEZ NUTS?!

*slams head against table* ASHA, GET OUT.

Anyways, thank you guys for reading this weird and pretty disgusting chapter!

Hope you enjoyed! *insert Lenny face*

SORRY. I'll go now.

Luna out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 46 32
This book is about Aphmau Phoenix a girl who doesn't know anything about love, and always keeps up a good mood some how. Her mother was a single pare...
10.6K 347 37
A girl named Aphmau lives in a town with her two best friends, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan, her other friends, Dante, Laurence, Garroth, and Travis live...
32.8K 517 20
[Remake] He's 17, a sophomore at Phoenix Drop High School, a shy guy that gets bullied by Garroth Ro'Meave, an ex of his crush. She's 16, a sophomore...
20.3K 447 27
~Highest Rank~ {#92 in aphmau} {#30 in garroth} {#1 in fcu} Book Two to, "An Ultima's Wish." Now in college, Y/n is finally free of military school a...