Arranged Marriage : j.b âś”

By sunsetapocalypse

They were both forced into it. None of them wanted to it to happen but they had to..... They had to get marri... More

Pro lo gue
1. She's A Timid One.
2 Shopping for the big wedding
3 Haunted
4 I Do
5 The One He Loves
6 Cameron
7 Jealous Husband
8 Not so Jealous Husband
9 Home
10 Mrs. Boss
11 Sick
12 Lunch Box
13 Sorry
14 We're Progressing
15 Bumper Cars
16 Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Burn
17 Happiest Place on Earth
18 Officially Mrs. Boss
19 Rain rain, go away...
20 Used To You
22 From the Start
23 Just wanna be with You
24 MMS
25 Beautiful Liar
26 So Near but So Far
27 Divorce? No Thanks.
28 Honeymoon Pt. 2? Not Really.
29 Fakery
30 Time Flies
31 So Close to Death
32 Ex Assistant
32 Surprise
33 Announcement
34 She's Back
Wattys 2016
35 Warriors
36 Family
37 Day by the Pool
38 Aryan
39 Epilogue
40 Sequel
OTHER STORIES

21 Wives, Girlfriends and Boyfriends

19.4K 627 483
By sunsetapocalypse

Selena

It was 7 pm and I was lying on the bed reading a magazine when Justin came out of the closet dressed in a tight fitting black dress shirt that defined his perfectly built structure and khaki trousers with a black belt.

He was humming to himself with a slight smile on his face as he stood at the vanity table and did his hair. Instead of sleeking them back like he always does, he quiffed his floppy hair and gelled them.

He sprayed his cologne and finally turned to look at me. Before I could ask him where he is going, he spoke up while texting on his phone.

"I'm going to a dinner party with with my friends and probably I won't come home tonight"He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"If you're going to a dinner party then why aren't you coming home tonight?" I asked.

And why do you look so damn happy?

"I have some things to do Selena, I'll see you tomorrow" He said after sighing

"Don't you have another party tomorrow and you already told me that you won't come home tomorrow too" I said feeling like he's hiding something.

"Its a business party tomorrow Selena, its obviously going to be long"He said while glaring at Mr and I kept myself from rolling my eyes.

"Okay...." I mumbled and sunk in my seat.

"Sel, don't be like that, I'll see you tomorrow" He said and packed my forehead slightly before leaving.

I pulled the covers over me and tucked them under my chin.

Last night he wasn't here too, tonight he isn't here and tomorrow night too he wouldn't be here. I wonder where he goes at night. Maybe he might be going to his Mansion for some work.

What I still don't understand is why have we moved in here and not his Mansion?

There is no problem of course because what I want is to be with him but it still bothers me for some reason.

I feel like there is something I don't know about.

I mean, after we fought in Paris and I left, he didn't try to contact me once and there is so much that has changed after that.

He isn't the Justin he used to be. He isn't my  Justin anymore.

I hate this feeling that I get when I catch him smiling to himself or at the screen of his phone.

I feel like there is someone else, I feel like there are three of us.

I shook my head and tried to get some sleep. I'm just being paranoid. Justin loves me and only me, he knows no one else is good for him.

Scarlett

"You look so beautiful honey"Mama Jen said when I came downstairs after dressing up for the dinner.

"Thank you Mama Jen" I smiled and sat down on the couch so I could strap my heels properly.

"Justin is going to go crazy when he sees you" She said and I chuckled and blushed.

Just two minutes later the doorbell rang and I sprang up.

"I'll get it" I rushed to the door as Mama Jen laughed and shook her head at me.

For a second I did not even recognize him when I opened the door.

"Wow, you look so different and good" I said and tapped his quiff.

"Mhm! Don't touch, it takes a lot of efforts" He said and pulled me closer to him by my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey" I said and he giggled.

"Hey babe, you look gorgeous, I mean do I even have to say that? Can we just cancel the dinner plans and go upstairs to our bedroom?" He said while nuzzling his nose in my neck.

"No! I'm dying of hunger here and plus have you forgotten Mr. Bieber that there is no 'our bedroom' in this house?" I said and he looked up at me.

"Right, guess we'll have to do something about that hm?" He said and kissed me firmly.

"But right now can we please go and have our dinner?" I said and he nodded before shuting the door behind me.

"Hungry aren't we?" He said after he made me sit in the shotgun seat and he sat in the drivers seat.

"So hungry, but where's Henry?" I asked.

"I told him I will drive. Tonight its just you and me" He said and I felt my cheeks burn and heart flutter and stomach flip and all those cheesy things when he said that.

It took us around fifteen minutes to get to that restaurant. It looked pretty luxurious but I got confused when we went in and saw no one else but the staff there.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs. Bieber" The staff greeted us when we got in and me and Justin nodded and smiled in reply.

Justin led me to a table in the middle of the huge empty diner and sat me down.

"What would you like to have?" The waitress asked.

"Um I'd have the best chicken dish of your restaurant and a bottle of red wine. What do you want babe?" Justin said.

"I'll have whatever you're taking" I said. I suck at ordering the right dishes.

"Okay" The waitress said and walked away leaving us alone again.

"Why are we alone here?" I asked and he grinned.

"I booked the whole thing for us" He said and I gasped.

"Why are you always doing such expensive stuff!?" I said.

"Because I can and for you, I'd do everything and anything" He said and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're being cheesy lately" I said while looking down at my fingers and he chuckled.

"You make me want to be that a lot lately" He said.

Should I tell him about Cameron and how he's been doing unexpected and irritating things since two days.

No I'll tell him when we go home, I don't want to destroy the dinner.

"I'll just use the rest room and come alright?" I said and got.

"Yep" He said and I walked to the rest room.

Justin

It hadn't been long since Scar went to the rest room when her phone that was placed on the table started buzzing violently with text messages.

I typed the password which I made her change last night and made her keep it our wedding date and I did the same.

So hubby-wifey, I know.

There were 17 messages from Cameron and more were coming.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I read all those messages. He was acting like a mad dog by forcing Scar to come and meet him with empty and stupid threats like he'd make up some lie about them and tell me if she doesn't.

What pissed me off the most was his last text:

I'm waiting for your at your place baby, I can't wait to do the things I want to do you and erase Justin off your mind completely. I'm making you mine tonight Scar.....only mine.

If someone else reads all this then they first thing they'd do to Cameron is put him in an asylum.

Scarlett came after a while and sat down. Not looking bothered at all with her phone in my hand.

"Was it ringing?" She asked and J shook my head before showing her the message and her face fell.

"Oh god, I'm so done with this guy!" She said and slammed the phone on the table.

She was angry.....I had never seen her get angry before.

"Can we just skip the dinner and go home? I need to talk to him and show him what he's doing is making me hate him and not love him lime he wants" She said and stood up already never waiting for my answer.

I nodded and stood up too. I pulled her in a tight hug.

"You're not going to say anything baby, I'm going to do all the real talk now" I said and kissed her forehead before grabbing her hand and walking to the car.

It'll be over tonight Cameron Dallas will forever be out of mine and Scarlett's life.

I'm done.

I drove home faster and Mama Jen looked worked up as she opened the door.

"Cam-

"We know" I said and we got in.

"He doesn't seem to be in a great mood Justin, please handle this calmly" Mama Jen said as I sped through the hallway while Scarlett followed me.

"I'm done being calm Mama Jen" I said and saw him sitting on the couch with a bag in his hand.

He stood up when he saw me and Scarlett and smirked. His eyes were blood shot and he looked like a mess.

He wasn't Cam.

"Oh so I guess I interrupted somebody's night" He said looking at Scarlett and then me.

"What's wrong with you Cameron? Don't you understand that all this that you're doing is disturbing her" I said.

He ignored me completely and picked up the bag he had got and pulled out a velvet box from it.

"I'm not that rich as your money minded , cold hearted CEO husband but I earn enough to gift you some diamonds Scar....look I got a necklace for you, do you like it baby?" He said and showed her the necklace.

Despite of how much I was hating me at that moment, I felt bad for him....he looked distraughted.

I remember how he used to be when we were kids. He was always happy, even till now, wherever he went he spread happiness, his smile would always make others want to smile too.

But this man....he wasn't my best friend.

"Cameron no! I don't want all this, please stop! What's wrong with you!" Scarlett yelled at him.

"I want you to be mine, why did you bring him here?" He said.

"I can't be yours Cam, I can't. I'm his wife, I'm his" Scarlett said as she held him by his shoulders and tears slipped down his already blood red eyes.

I can't see him like this....whatever happens, Cam is my brother....my only friend I had since I didn't even know what a friend was.

"But I love you Scarlett...he doesn't. He will hurt you baby he'll hurt you" He said as years kept falling down from all the three of our cheeks.

"Its not that Cam, but I can't love you back and you can't force me, love isn't forced on someone Cam, its accident not incident" She said and he looked at me and walked to me.

"I know its you, I know that she loves you now and that's why she doesn't want to be mine. Its your fault Justin, I told you not to lead her somewhere that doesn't exists" He said.

"Cam stop please. Can't you see that things between you and Scar are not meant to be" I said and held his arms.

"They are Justin but its you who is in between, blocking everything! She was into me but you stole her away, you don't want me being happy!" He yelled and I took a shaky breath in before pulling him in a hug and rubbed his back.

Just when I thought that he had calmed down, he pushed me away harshly and punched my nose.

"Cameron!" Scarlett yelled but I beckoned her to stop with my hand.

"Why don't you hit back Jay, now you wanna be the good one in her eyes huh?" He yelled and I smiled through my tears and the trickling blood from my nose as our childhood memories hit me.

"Cameron! Stop doing that!" I yelled since he just won't stop putting the Lego pieces in side my t -shirt.

He snickered and put another one in and I lost it. I turned around and smacked him across his face with so much force that he fell to the ground.

When he looked up at me, I thought he'd stand up and hit me back.

"What? You won't hit back now!?" I yelled at my 3 years younger best friend.

He smiled and shook his head and I crouches in front of him to tie his shoe laces that had opened up.

"Because you're my brother Jay, my bestest friend" He said in his cute 4 year old voice.

I smiled and hugged him after making him stand up.

"I'm sorry, I'll never hit you again, I promise"

"I won't Cam, I promised you. I'm you brother.....your bestest friend" I said and his face softened.

"I can't hit you Cam" I shook my head and wiped off the blood from under my nose.

He glanced at Scarlett and then me. He shook his head before pulling me in the tightest hug ever.

He made a choice. He could either choose who he loves or someone who's loved him since childhood and been his friend through everything.

He chose me.

"I'm sorry Jay....fuck! I'm so sorry" He sobbed as I Ru bed his back.

I saw Mama Jen smiling through her tears as she stood beside Scarlett. Mama Jen is like our second mother.

She was the one who told us stories and me and Cam would fall asleep with our heads on her lap. She knows where we come from.

"Its alright Cam, stop crying, you know I can't stand that" I said.

He pulled out and wiped his face before walking back to Scarlett and wrapping her in a hug.

"I'm sorry Scarlett, I made a mistake, but we all make those right? I'm sorry for forcing you like this, I'm not a bad person actually but I fell in love with you and I got carried away and it blinded me. But if you really love Justin then I'm fine with it, you're a nice girl and he deserves you" He said and pulled out.

"Not as much as I do though, but I'll always put his happiness before me.... He's my brother" He said making us chuckle when he said the initial part.

I went and grabbed him again and pulled him in a hug

"Idiot" I muttered and ruffled his hair.

"Alright I'm going home now, I need some sleep" He said and sniffled.

"But you!" He said as he grabbed my collar and pinned me to the pillar.

"Woah!" I chuckled as he glared playfully at me.

"You do any serious shit with Selena and hurt Scarlett then I'm not even going to hit you, I'll fucking kill you do you get that!?" He said joking and I laughed.

"Alright alright!" I said and he let go of me.

"Bros before wives?" He said and I fist bumped him.

"Always" I said and we laughed when Scarlett narrowed her eyes at us and then shook her head with a smile.

"My babies" Mama Jen said when Cam hugged her and they pulled me and Scarlett into it too.

I sighed in relief and pecked Scarlett's forehead and she smiled at me.

At last everything is alright and there is no damage caused. I have my wife and my brother now I hope Selena won't cause any damage.

------------------------------
First of all, I'm sorry that it took me a while to update.

And I legit cried writing the 'Jameron' part. #BFFGoals

And be ready for some steam in the next chapter..... No wait a lot of steam in fact ;)

Vote n comment!

Twitter: @ RevelParkar
Instagram : @ shanparkar

-Love, S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 988 36
[COMPLETED] He took her for granted until he lost her. Now they say you don't realise what you have until you lose it, but he never thought he'd lose...
Fall By diorbaby

Fanfiction

25.9K 567 94
Justin's career needs some saving. He needs a new image. The bad boy phase isn't doing him any good. Isabella Taylor the free spirited model might be...
76.6K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
75.9K 2.5K 53
[COMPLETED] I thought it was nothing ,little did I know cause it turned out into something. It was forced but, I never thought it would end up in thi...