Crimson Eyes [Akashi Seijuuro...

By Yuki_Akacchi

Nijimura Sorano, the younger sister of Nijimura Shuzo was a normal middle school girl. Her life wasn't specia... More

Trapped by his crimson eyes
We met again
An unexpected Encounter
A Day Full of Embarrassment
An Uncomfortable Ride
An Uncomfortable Ride (Part II)
Rivals
Pictures
Preliminaries
Troublesome Day
You make my Life more Enjoyable
First Date
Confrontation
Preconditions
Be mine
Overnight stay
Interrogation
Declaration of Love
A Fateful Accident
Revelation
"I want to go back to the old days"
"I love you too, Sorano"
#TakeAStand
"Who are you?"
Sorrow and Pleasure
From lie to lie
'Try to Accept'
Reunion
Changes
Regret
A new start
Rakuzan High School
Unavoidable Revelation
An unexpected gift
Moving forward
Memories
Sequel
Alternative Sequel Part I

Rules and Mistakes

1.8K 54 93
By Yuki_Akacchi

WARNING: CONTAINS VIOLENCE!!!

"Who are you?" I asked in anxiety.

"What are you talking about? I am Akashi Seijūrõ of course!" He answered with a cold voice and put one of his hands on his chest.

I took a step back. 'He truely look like him and has the same voice. But his aura changed completely'

The changed Akashi watched me with a cold glance when I took another step back.

'Run away. Get so many distance between you two as you can' an inner voice screamed in my mind.

The more time passed the more got is aura intimidating and the more started my legs trembling. I managed to take another step back.

"Are you scared of your own boyfriend, Sorano?" He chuckled amused.

The now changed Seijūrõ stepped closer to me. With these trembling legs of mine I couldn't make another step back because me knees gave in. If the distance between us weren't this close again I would have fallen to the ground. But before that could happened he catched me and supported my shivering body by holding me under my arms.

The distance faded to zero while he let my body rest against his. Unsure what to do know I supported myself carefully as I hold onto his upper arms. His arms moved to my back, one wrapped around my waist while his other hand caressed the back of my head.

'Maybe I am only imagine thinks. Just know it feel like nothing was different than before'

But my impression changed again as he whispered in my ear. "Unless you're not disobeying me or going against me you have nothing to fear, my Empress"

My nerves alarmingly tensed to the point that another shiver ran down my spine, his voice more than enough to gain this reaction from me.

I lowered my head until it rested on his right shoulder. For a short moment I closed my eyes.

'Relax!

Relax!

Relax!

Unless you're not doing anything stupid he said I don't have to fear him'

I inhaled one deep breath. His masculine scent that was still so familiar helped a bit to easy my nerves.

I breathed out deeply before I pushed myself a bit away from him and opened my blue orbs to look straight into his now mismatched orbs.

"Let's go home" More like a demand he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him.

We arrived at his mansion and after having dinner together, we entered his living room without me even questioning him or speaking one single word.

While watching a movie, thousand thoughts run through my mind. 'What happened to him that he changed so much?'

"Why don't you just ask what is bothering you, Sorano?" Seijūrõs sudden voice startled me.

"I am just wondering what happened to you?" I spoke as casually as possible, changing to a sitting position to have a better look at him.

"It was just time to change. Nothing more, nothing less"

"But you were completely different before. How can someone change so drastically in such a short time?" The questions blurted out of me without any control.

"It was necessary. And by the way from the beginning there were two of us. It was merely a swap between us"

"I-is it possible that..." "It is, but it won't happen. So don't have high hopes, Sorano" He destroit my hopes that he may return to his old self in one second. With his now heterochromatic iris his glance pierced through my soul, I couldn't even hold eye contact anymore and averted my eyes by looking down to my hands that rested on my thighs.

A short moment he watched me intensively. I could feel his view still resting on me and just the moment he reached out his arms I closed my eyes, afraid of what he would do next. But fortunately he only gently pulled me forward until I reached his firm chest and together with me he made himself on the couch comfortable to continue watching the movie.

'He has still a gentle side'

Timeskip

It was in the late saturday morning when Seijūrõ came back from his morning study and suggested that both of us should visit the downtown area and wander through the mall.

We were slendering through the floors without any contact, not even holding hands or exchanging a single word. 'How frustating. I think I can't endure that the whole time'

But with the amount of anxiety and lack of courage I couldn't change even one of the facts that irritated me.

This atmosphere was choking me, for gaining some distance I stopped walking abruptly and turned to the next store window.

"Do you want to go inside?" Seijūrõ glanceded over my shoulder inside the store.

I catched the short moment as he let out an annoyed glance and took my second chance to escape this presure. "A-actually, y-yes. But if y-you don't want to g-go inside you c-could wait h-here"

'Great, Sorano. Stutter even more and he won't give you any space' I scolded myself.

"Go. I will get you when I've finished to buy my errands. Be careful, darling" he whispered the last word softly.

For a short moment I watched him walking away, somehow unsure what lay behind his last words. And once again the bad feeling got the upper hand.

Slowly I entered the fashion store and wandered through the sections, not really in the mood to search for something special but glad that I escaped his froghtening aura. I was only wandering around to enjoy the time I was out of his cold and intimidating reach.

I let out a deep sigh. "Sora-cchi?" A familiar voice startled me from behind.

I turned around to the surprised blonde, that immediately embraced my out of his habit.

"What are you doing here, Ki-chan?" I asked when we finally parted.

"I could ask you the same?!"

"Passing some time with shopping"

"What about Akashi-cchi? Isn't he with you?" Kise took a short glance around, thanks to his height it wasn't a problem to over look half of the store.

"Actually we parted for quiet a while" I lowered my head.

"So. Sora-cchi. Didn't you noticed that something changed?" It was sightly clear that he was unsure if he really should ask me this question.

"Yes" I muttered, but then I rised my head. "Can you tell me what happened, Ki-chan? I am sure you know something"

"Well, actually I am not sure if I can explain it" A short moment passed in which I stared at him silently, waiting for him to continue. "Fine, I'll try it. During yesterdays trainings lesson, Murasakibara-cchi went against Akashi-cchi. Disobeyed him because he was the opinion that Akashi-cchi is no longer stronger than him and he won't follow orders from someone weak. It ended in an one-on-one basketball match. All of us were shocked when we saw that Akashi-cchi was about to lose, he couldn't even score one point against him. Before Murasakibara-cchi could score the last point, Akashi-cchi somehow changed and turned the game to his win. After the game he stated that we refrain from working as a team and that it's not necessary for us to attend training as long as we win the actual games"

Although Kise had finished his explanation my brain was still working on the new gained information. 'Now it makes sense with the few things Seijūrõ told me. But even knowing these background information nothing would change'

"I am sorry Sora-cchi" Once again he pulled me in a sudden embrace, but this time I returned it.

When we parted I immediately changed the topic of our conversation. "So, why are you here, Ki-chan? Looking for something special? Maybe I can help you"

"Actually yes. I got an invitation to a party from one my sponsors because of my good job for my modeling work"

"That sounds funny. Do that happen often to you?"

"Yes sometimes. By the way, I can bring a companions with me. Interested?" He asked playfully.

"Do you really ask me if I want to come with you?" Surprised about his invitation.

"If you don't mind?" He said still excited which answer I would give him.

"..." "Are you really asking out my girlfriend for attending such a party, Ryouta?" Seijūrõ who stood only a few meters next to us glared at the startled blonde.

"Ah sorry. It wasn't the intention how it maybe look like." Kise sweat dropped.

"He is right, it was merely an invitation of a friendship base" I tried to convince Seijūrõ.

But it seemed as it was only worsening the situation as the intimidating aura around Seijūrõ rise more.

Seijūrõ walked quietly closer to us, somehow I had the feeling he would harm Kise. But instead he grabbed my wrist and pulled me clother to him.

"If you're talking to her like just a moment ago, be prepared. You will regret it. This is a first and last warning, Ryouta" Without another word he turned around and hauled me with him. His grip on my wrist painfully strong. But knowing every single word of mine would increase his anger, I silently endured it.

When we arrive at his mansion thirty minutes after the incident in the store, he walked me to his private room. Just the moment we entered the room and closed the door, he immediately pinned me against the door.

"You will never do that again!" He glared down to me.

Clueless what he was talking about I rised an eyebrow, enough sign for him to understand that I couldn't follow him about that conversation.

"You know what I mean, Sorano!"

Startled while catched within his arms that rested to both sides of my head I slowly answered "Seijūrõ, do you believe I would have accept his invitation?"

"You would have, I saw it"

"How long was you standing there?"

"Long enough to follow most of your conversation and not only that. There are a few more things that were inacceptable"

"W-what are y-you getting a-at?" My first self-confidence slowly faded away the longer he looked at me with those intimidating heterochromatic eyes.

But instead of answering my question he brought up something more terrifying.

"You don't leave me a choice, Sorano. I will put on some rules and it's better for your health if you follow them.

So recognize them well" He took a short break, only enough time to take a deep breath.

"Just as I said yesterday, never disobey me or even question me or my actions! That include not covering someone else" He rised my chin to fully face him and for earning my whole attention.

"Never let any other person touch you, especially not boys. The only exception am I!" The finger tips of both of his hands brushed up and down my bare upper arms, sending goose bumps to my skin.

I parted my lips but before any arguement could escape my mouth he interrupted. "Your father and your brothers are exceptional too" I closed my mouth again.

"Never let any other person see your beautiful smile! It's mine only" He whispered softly when his hand caressed my cheek, even his expression softened. Although the meaning behind his words were quite irritating, my lips curled up into a small smile which he pecked a second after. This was the first time I saw him since his change with such a gentle expression and for the first time I had to admit how beautiful the color of his left eye actually was.

"And I will change our previous agreement. Taylor will get you every Friday from school and bring you here to me" His expression turned back to a serious one.

"Seijūrõ, how can you think that I would follow them? That's ridicilous"

"Are you already breaking against the first rule?" His intimidating aura came back to the surface.

"But then you lea..." "And shrug the thought away about breaking up with me. You gave me the promise to stay by my side as long as I wish and I am not willing to let my precious Empress leave my side"

With this statement he catched me by surprise. 'How could I make such a mistake'

Before the tears of despair could well up into my eyes, Seijūrõ leaned forwards until his lips claimed mine once again. A forceful and harsh kiss, only to show me that I couldn't stand against him. His left arm pressed my body more against him as he wrapped it around my waist. His right hand slit under my shirt, traveled up to my chest and slit inside the bra where it grabbed my left breast harshful. A gasp parted my lips, enough room for him to shove his tongue inside. The forshness never lowered one bit and so he roamed inside my mouth while not missing to touch every inch in it.

As forceful as it was I still could feel some kind of passion. Oh, how I wished I wouldn't feel that passion, I wouldn't fall for him even when he was like this. He smirked against my lips as if he would know what I was thinking 'Or does he feel that I was still surrender to him?'

Before I could even melt into this strange feeling kiss, Seijūrõ pulled away and lifted me up. Surpised about it I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Seijūrõ, what are you doing?"

With me in his arms he silently walked closer to his king size bed and threw me onto it. I just had enough time to lean on me elbows as I noticed that he climbed onto the bed too. The distance shrunk with every second until our lips met again, but even then he doesn't stop moving and forced me to lay down completely on my back.

To be honest, at that moment I was prepared for anything, but not for what he actually did. Seijūrõ pulled away, caressed my blushing cheek with his thumb before he got off the bed and pulled the blanket over me. "Rest a bit. I have issues to clear"

Without saying another word or waiting for a respond from me he left the room, leaving an astonished me behind.

I let the tip of my index and middle finger wander over my pinkish-red lips as I closed my eyes to remember the connection I shared with him just a moment ago. 'How strange'

Timeskip

Two weeks has passed since Seijūrõs personally switched. I was traveling back to Tokyo, more like brought back by Taylor.

Because of an extra school project I had to stay longer, so I arrive ten minutes before their basketball training would normally end. I didn't brought up the effort to walk over to Momoi to sat next to her at the bench like usually. Today I decided I would wait next to the entrance, leaning as comfortable as possible against the wall.

Shortly after my arrival a boy walked hesitately in the gym and stopped after a few steps and glanced through the hall.

I watched him and as our glance met he slowly walked over to me.

"Ano. I am not good with directions. Can you tell me if this is the 2nd string gym?" He asked sightly feeling uncomfortable. What I didn't know was that a certain one watched the whole scene.

"Sorry, it's not. This is the first string gym. If I remember correctly it's the next gym on the right side" I answered and flashed a small smile which eased him and return my smile with a same expression before he bowed and excused himself.

The training ended very soon and everyone changed clothes before they walked home. The only one that hadn't returned was Seijūrõ, well it wasn't unusually. Directly after training he always talked a short moment with the coach, to discuss the trainings progress before he went to the locker room. But today even for him it took unusually long and so I went to the location where I guessed he was and knocked slightly on the door.

In the next few seconds the door swung open and Seijūrõ grabbed my arm and tugged me inside, before he pressed me against some of the cold metalic lockers. His hands rested on both sides next to my head, locking me inside.

"S-Seijūrõ?" A bit anxiety I looked up straigth in his heterochromatic orbs, that showed disappointment and a hint of anger.

"It was your last chance and you're still disobeying. This will absolutely have consequences, Sorano" A cold shower ran down my spine as I remembered what he was refering to.

FLASHBACK

Tuesday after school I startet walking home alone. On half of the way a familiar voice called my name.

"Sorano-chan!" I turned around to Toma who was sprinting towards me.

In an acceptable distance he stopped before me, leaning his hand on his knees and tried to catch his breath.

"Hey Toma" I said as he straightened up to his full heigh. For a short moment he searched for something in his bag and as he found what he was searching for he hold it towards me.

"A video game?" Slowly I took it in my hands and observed the cover.

"Yes. Could you give it to your brother. He requested it"

"Sure" I packed it into my back.

"So then, let's go" Toma said and headed ahead.

I catched up to him and the rest of the way which we had together we laughed, joked around and shortly discussed our different school projects.

At the crossing where our path parted we stopped shortly to end our conversation. We was about to walk in different ways as a black car stopped beside us.

Even without stepping outside of a certain someone, the presure in the air changed immediately and rised a bad feeling inside of me. Seijūrõ finally stepped outside of the car but remained at his side. "Get inside, Sorano"

I didn't hesitate one second and without saying goodbye to Toma I entered the familiar vehicle.

After Seijūrõ got back to his seat, Taylor guided the car a few streets ahead to my house. Silently Seijūrõ brought me inside my room. I knew he was holding in his anger until we finally reached my room.

And so it was just the moment where the door of my room clicked inside the lock he started scolding me before he evinced another rule.

"This is the last warning, Sorano. And it's better for you to follow it.

You won't ever talk to other guys without my agreement and especially not to him"

FLASHBACK END

His different coloured orbs rested coldy on me. "From now on you won't attent school anymore. I'll hire an private teacher and you'll move to my house where I keep you in sight"

Before I could even open my mouth to contradict him, he lifted my chin so I wouldn't avert my eyes.

"You are mine and mine alone. I will prove that to everyone!"

A short moment his eyes switched between mines as if he would searching for something in it before he slammed his lips against mine, forcefully claiming them as his. Not even a tiniest bit of passion in it.

In this situation it was almost impossible for me to return that kiss, anger and dissatisfaction filling my mind, only waiting until that weird connection would broke.

The moment he pulled away I opened my mouth. "Seijūrõ, that is insanity and not logical. I won't stop going to school nor am I moving in with you so early"

"It seems you really want me to break your will. I guess then I have no choice. I'll mark you even more so that you won't forget who you belong to" He said with a stern voice.

Seijūrõ freed me out of his locker and walked over to a locker which I guessed it was his. From this distance I couldn't clearly see what he got out of it, but as he moved closer my eyes widened in fear. He didn't effort the try to hide the small knife in his left hand.

My whole body began to tremble, the fear took completely control of me. Before I was able to move a single muscle Seijūrõ pinned me harder against the locker, with both of my arms above my head.

"S-Seijūrõ... That's not f-funny" My shaking voice resounded through the whole locker room as he brushed the cold and sharp knife across my body, not hard enough to leave a scar or even a red welts.

"I am not joking, Sorano. That's not my style" He said as he raised an eyebrow.

"So then, where should I leave my marks?" He whispered more to himself than to me. Afraid that he would really harm me with that knife that was currently caressing my skin, I struggled under his grib while panic replaced the fear "Please stop it, Seijūrõ!"

The said redhead stopped any motion and let the knife rest on my right lower arm. "That should do it"

My eyes widened and somehow I gained enough power to free myself out of his grip, pushed him aside and started running to the door.

Unfortunately for me I tripped over my own feet and fell hard to the ground.

This was more than enough time for Seijūrõ to get to my spot, spinning me around on my back and kneeling over me with an expressionless face before he fixed my right arm with his left one while pinning my left arm under his right leg.

He brought the cold metal near the healed area that was injured a while ago. A sharp pain threw through my arm as the tip of the knife pierced through my skin.

I hissed the air in, tears already filled my eyes. "Seijūrõ, I beg you! Please stop!"

"It's too late, Sorano. You will only learn from that" The next sharp cut let me scream out my pain.

"Well, you shouldn't be too loud. Someone could hear you and cause us trouble. And you don't want that, my empress" he threatened as he paused a moment before he continued.

I bit my lips as I tried to endured it as quiet as possible, only small sobs filled the room while tears streamed down my cheeks.

To avoid a glance up to him I turned my face away. I tilted my head to the direction of the door, inwardly hoping that someone would come and save me.

Just in that moment I saw someone with light blue hair standing near the door. Fear was shown on Kurokos face. Knowing he couldn't stop Seijūrõ I slightly shook my head before Kuroko silently disappeared.

At some point I couldn't feel the pain anymore, my lower arm numb from all these cuts.

When Seijūrõ finally has finished to engrave his initials in my skin he
stood up from my motionless body, only my slightly heaving cage witnessed that I was still alive. Even the sobs and tears has stopped. A small puddle of blood had already formed under my arm and a trickle slowly ran in the direction where Seijūrõ was standing.

He stepped back to his locker and cleaned the knife, took some bandage out of his bag and before he lifted me up from the ground he treated the injury on my right arm. He placed my shocked body on the bench and cleaned up all the blood from the floor.

Seijūrõ walked back to me and for one last time he lifted my chin.

"I hope you'll learn from that mistake and never disobey me again!"

Author's note:

24th chapter done

Please don't hate me for making the gentle and kind Akashi in such a yandere and possessive freak!!!

I hope you're not to shocked 😟

When CameliaCross suggested to me to do my own fanfic story I thought quite a while what one I should do. Out of question was the main character I want to write about. But I wanted to write something intense and then this scene plopped into my mind.

But I still have something up to my sleeve 😆 so I hope you will following this story until the end...

AS ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING 😙

Until next time

Bye Bye my lovely readers 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.3K 26
A Kuroko no Basket fanfic. Everyone had graduated from High School and applied for different colleges. However, the Generation of Miracles decided to...
3.6K 83 15
"I had to be perfect, I thought. I couldn't let people judge me and in turn judge my sisters because of me." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
143K 4.9K 20
「1st place in the Tetsuya Kuroko category; Kuroko no Basket Watty Awards 2015」 ~~~ I thought my life was pretty average. I was just a girl finishing...
369K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...