His Half-Blood Princess {Seve...

By ThatLittlePotterhead

Let me start with: After the war, no one wants to deal with any more trouble. But I guess not even peace may... More

Author's Note
The Journey Back To Hogwarts
Amortentia
The Animagus
Detention
Family Reunion
A Talk With The Painting
The Cut In The Cheek
A Sweet Kiss Thats All
Dates For The Dance
Follow Your Heart, Bring Your Brain.
The Blue Christmas Cloak
The Christmas Dance
Christmas
Beckket 'Panther' Kingsley
She Isn't Like Lily
The Serpent V.S. The Lion
A Woman In Black
You Were Jealous?
His Birthday •PART 1•
His Birthday •PART 2•
Just Like Padfoot
If Only You Were Here
The Heart's Deepest Desire
Fine... I'll Go
Leaving Hogwarts
Behind That Beautiful Smile
Fortis Viribus
Suspicous
Where Do I Go?
Get Away From Me
I've Been Played Too Much
Was He Really There?
Returning Home
The Boggart
"Who's That For?"
Keep Her Safe With You
I Don't Even Look Delicous!
A Walk During Midnight
Authors Note
Chains That Kill?
Clueless
I Want To Stay Here
Incendium
Common Rooms
An Invitation & A Request
Babysitting Fawkes
A Proper Gentleman
A Halloween Nightmare
Now We're Almost Even
You Were There All Along
A Little Bit Of Explaining
Prove You're Not A Coward
The Toughest Choice
"Who 'Was' Lucas?"
Blame
A Little Piece Of Information
A Vampire & A Werewolf
A Little 'Surprise'
Time's Party
The Lunatic Duo
Xander's Mishap
The Doe And The Stag
The Mystery Of Mistress Malaine
Cold Hard Ground
Not As Easy As 1 2 3
The Panther Again
Never Pull Away
Bring Him In
The Plan
Her Last Day
Where Everything Ends - PART 1
Where Everything Ends - Part 2
Where Everything Ends -Part 3
His Half-Blood Princess

Scarlet Carter

13.3K 246 223
By ThatLittlePotterhead

Let me tell you a story. A story, that even I am quite fond of.

Our story takes place, in our dear Wizarding World. Yes, magic, brooms, wands, wizards, you name it, it must exist in some way. And let me tell you... after the War, maybe it wasn't "All Was Well" just yet...

Oh Merlin's Beard, how rude of me! I am your... Narrator, by the way, of this story. You may refer to me as the Third Person, and I must say... you'll know the real me. Just not now. This Romeo and Juliet love story is between two completely. random. and. destiny's. unknown. victims; a lion and a snake, a Gryffindor and a Slytherin, a freak and a coward but... Why the difference? What matters is what is common.

Go with me, as I tell you the adventurous story, of Miss Scarlet Carter, and Professor Severus Snape.

I have to say, I may not be the best story teller, but please enjoy. After all... Never judge a book by it's cover.

So may I present to you,
HIS HALF-BLOOD PRINCESS.

"I couldn't love you forever, so I chose to love you always."

>SCARLET'S POV<

L O V E.

A ridiculous and impossible thing that I have doubted my entire life.

Not that I wouldn't accept it.

It's just really weird that people have to display public affection right in front of my face.

As I waited in the cold depths of Spinner's End in the twilight, I waited patiently, expecting a figure to come out any moment. Wow, I sound ridiculous. As my coat draped over my shoulder, I jerked my hand under my head to see the time and snorted.

Oh goodness Merlin. This is very rude of me. Er, sorry for the sudden interruption.

Roll up your sleeves, ladies and gentlemen, because here is who I am.

You wouldn't probably know who the heck in the world is Scarlet Carter.

And I'm glad you don't because that's me! One of the 7 billion humans on Earth that didn't probably matter.

Did you know magic existed? Of course you do, why would you be in the Wizarding World? You're probably a wizard or witch yourself. Well, I was a witch ever since 1983, meaning I will be a witch for the rest of my life. A half-blood one too. I'm in my 5th year of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry (only the best wizarding school in the world, and we get it, Ilvermorny), which means only one thing... O.W.L.S.

Believe it or not, Gryffindor surprisingly had me as substitute seeker, for 3 years straight, only lost a few matches, don't think I'm being showing off. Then my birthday is on Febuary 21st! (I've edited this chapter, and it's funny how nobody realised Feb. 21st is actuallly Alan Rickman's birthday)

So... That's some interesting information about me! Well, except about my personality and address and family and... much more, but I've already wrote too much...

Today is August 23rd, 10:32pm, perfect for an evening trip to Diagon Alley! I'm going there with a friend. Lyanna, also a witch, Gryffindor and also one of my best friends.

I guess you have a question in your mind about my guardians? Well, my parents passed away around 14 years ago, I believe, but don't worry, many people are my family.

I walked out of my house here in Spinner's End. I live next to a rather old house. Very creepy. Have you ever heard of a deep low voice actually speaking to someone when you pass by here? Even thought Professor Snape walked out of there...

"I should've known..." A deep threatening voice said behind me. I drew my wand quickly, expecting an attack, and there stood Lyanna.

"Hey! Don't sneak up on me like that!" I exclaimed, as the girl with blonde hair laughed. "Sorry, I couldn't help it." She laughed more while I slapped her shoulder. "Consider your apology accepted. To Diagon Alley?"

"To Diagon Alley!"

We both watched as the fast Knight Bus suddenly drove in front of us. After hopping in, I haven't reached my bed yet when the bus began to drive again.

I didn't really expect the speed to be like this. I held on for dear life as the conductor of the bus was reading a newspaper. Last time I rode the Knight Bus, it wasn't really this bumpy. The bus went crazy, going around the muggle neighbourhoods as though the vechile was stolen. As we got there, Lyanna happily jumped out, as for me... It wasn't really the most pleasant exit.

I dropped down my trunk, and Lyanna did the same. The wheels clattered, making a sound across the stone floor. "Come on!" said Lyanna, going through all of the drunk wizards, and stopped in front of the wall. "Can I do it?" I asked, this time with puppy eyes. She hesitantly nodded and beckoned for me to get my wand. I tapped the bricks with the pattern, and the wall burst open in front of us. "Ready?"

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

After we gave our trunks to the staff of the inn, Lyanna and I decided to buy several school supplies today that aren't too hard to buy.

We were in the bookstore, buying our new textbooks. Lyanna was most likely to be called as a Hermione Granger replica. She was merely smart and book-ish like her, and did love to be organised, but she wasn't as great as her as she has come to admit.

Later, we found ourselves tiredly sitting at a nearby bench. Lyanna opened her wallet, then threw her hands in the air. "Great. Because Professor Snape had to choose the one that's expensive, I only have air in my wallet!" Lyanna exclaimed.

But I stiffened. I sensed someone was behind us. I tried to signal Lyanna that someone was hearing her, but she kept on rummaging through her purse. "Well, I can change your textbook into a cheaper one if you wish, Miss Roberts, so then maybe you can now buy yourself a chocolate frog without complaining." A velvet voice said behind us.

Lyanna completely froze.

That voice meant one thing.

Trouble.

We both slowly turned around our heads, to see Professor Snape, looking at us with an amused expression. "Detention on your 2nd day of school, Miss Roberts. I shall expect you to be in my dungeons at 8." After giving me one last... Smile?

-WELL, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, SEVERUS SNAPE, THE WELL KNOWN "DUNGEON BAT", SMILED AT ME.-

Another sign of trouble, I tell you, fellow humans. Run while you still can. And praying I won't get a detention too, I smiled back. Then he strode away, leaving our mouths open. "Dammit!" whisper-shouted Lyanna, as I grabbed her by the shoulder, furiously. "If you will complain, one more goddamn time, Lyanna. I will murder you." I threatened as she rolled her eyes.

We both walked around to pass the time before we arrive at our inn to stay in. "Stop!" Lyanna shouted at me, I almost fell by the force of her hand to my wrist, when she looked down to the ground. "A Sickle!" she said, grabbing the silver coin laying on the ground, and hugged it to her chest. "I can live!" she said in victory, then slipped the coin into her pocket.

I gave her a look, then sighed heavily. "What? Jealous?"

"I'm not jealous. I thought it was you who was jealous, by the fact that I still have half of my wallet... while you act as though you live in the streets." And with that, I earned a smack from my friend. "Whatever." and she started walking faster than me.

"It's 6, we better be at the inn." I told her. "Alright."

When we arrived there, our stuff was already fixed. "Oh, wait. I remember, Hermione told me she'll be in the Leaky Cauldron, wanna join me?" Lyanna asked, grabbing her cloak again. "No thanks." I replied, sitting at the bed.

After a few minutes, I was bored again. I left a tiny piece of parchment saying:

I'll be back. Just went outside.
--S.C.

I put my cloak on, and my Gryffindor scarf. Walking around, I reached the bench we sat at earlier.

Letting out a tiny cold visible air (is that how you'd call it?) as I exhaled, I thought someone sat beside me. I flinched, when I saw that the person was none other than...

Snape.

"Professor?" I said that sounded like a whimper, and tried my best to scoot myself away. "Miss Carter." fancily addressed by Snape's voice, in the usual monotone voice.

"S-Sir -"

"My apologies. I may have frightened you -"

"Wait, sir! I... It's alright. I like having a bit of company." Did I just say that? Did. I. Just. Say. That?

"With me?"

"I won't mind. I guess you're a human being too. You can sit down."

I patted the seat beside me, as Snape awkwardly sat down again, covering his face with long black hair. He does look a bit cute... Wait what?!

I laughed slightly as I saw the awkward Snape, who now looked at me in a furious manner. "What is so funny, Ms. Carter?" he asked sternly. "Sorry, sir. Something just came into my mind." I replied sheepishly. "You don't want me intruding your mind, now don't you?"

I quickly shook my head of the possibilities. Snape watched me give a scared expression and gave a light chuckle. I'm so sorry ladies and gentlemen but:

-SNAPE CHUCKLED IN FRONT OF ME. -

I quickly stopped then looked at the sky. "Why are you here, sir?" I asked, wait... Do I smell Firewhiskey? He must be drinking...

"As a matter of fact, I did drink a bottle of Firewhiskey, Ms. Carter. However, the subject that I am here... I completely do not recall." Snape admitted. There was awkward silence between us. Stupid mind reading thing. SAY SOMETHING the sign in my head flashed.

"Lovely night, isn't it?" I blurted out. I mentally slapped myself. "It quite is." he replied.

Then my scarf fell to the ground. Just great, Scarlet Liana Carter. Just. HELLA. Great.

"Oh no -"

"Let me get it for you."

And with that I was completely petrified.

Mind the sarcasm.

I didn't move a muscle as Snape picked up my Gryffindor scarf, and placed it gently around my neck, feeling the warmness of it again. I must have been flushing the darkest red, because Snape smiled... In a kind way.

"Good evening, Ms. Carter." he said, standing up and walking away. "Good evening, Professor Snape." I mumbled, and walked back to the inn, grinning at what happened earlier.

As I arrived there, Hermione Granger and Lyanna were sitting on the beds. "You were, where exactly?" Lyanna asked. "Nothing. None of your business..."

"Ooh, I see Scarlet has been with someone, tell me, who?"

Yeah, I've been with Severus Snape.

"Nothing. I just sat at the bench, and chilled out... literally." I replied. But Crookshanks was taking up the space of my bed, & the only easy solution was to push her off the bed, earning me a growl from the little fluff ball.

Hermione simply waved and laughed, then turned her gaze to Crookshanks, who was failing miserably to climb up the bed.

"I'm serious, though! Who were you with?!"

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Hi guys! So I've actually edited this chapter probably twice already and if your (previous) comment isn't inclined to the paragraph, forgive meeee! Anyways, also on the subject about comments: If I didn't reply to your comment soon, Wattpad is not sending me a notification so please don't get upset if I reply later!

Feel free to vote, comment, and share (and maybe follow me as well), nothing's stopping you!

Byee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 6.6K 81
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧. 𝐇�...
486K 17.8K 35
Book 2 of the Descendant of Merlin series. Summer before seventh year is well underway, and Isabella is learning there is much more to the potions m...
510K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
177K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...