Old Friends Reunited(Chris Ev...

By SGrantMspector_

Ariana Smith, a 28 year old single mother to a four year old daughter named Riley is a dance instructor from... More

Cast
Chapter One: Surprise!
Chapter Two: Having fun in the snow
Chapter Three: Sledding Accident
Chapter Four: Catching Up
Chapter Five: What!?
Chapter Six: Ironic
Chapter Seven: Hide n' go seek
Chapter Eight: Realization
Chapter Nine: Packing
Chapter Ten: Baby powder
Chapter Eleven: Airport
Chapter Twelve: Arrival
Chapter Thirteen: Disney World!!
Chapter Fourteen: Fun day at the Magic Kingdom Pt. 1
Chapter Fifteen: Fun day at the Magic Kingdom Pt.2
Chapter Sixteen: Fun day at the Magic Kingdom Pt. 3
Chapter Eighteen: Breakfast
Question
Chapter Nineteen: Goofing Around
Chapter Twenty: Fun at the pool Pt.1
A/N) New Story Coming Soon
Chapter Twenty One: Fun at the pool Pt.2
CONGRADULATIONS CHRIS!!!
Sorry
Chapter Twenty Two: Getting Ready
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
Chapter Twenty Three: Cute
Chapter Twenty Four: EPCOT!! (Part One)
Chapter Twenty Five: EPCOT!!! (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty Five: SURPRISE!!!!
Chapter Twenty Six: Breathtaking
Chapter Twenty Seven: First Date Part One
Chapter Twenty Eight: First Date Part Two
Chapter Twenty Nine: First Date Part Three
Chapter Thirty: Happy
Chapter Thirty One: Cuddles
Chapter Thirty Two: Memories
Chapter Thirty Three: Going Home :(
Chapter Thirty Four: Drama
Chapter Thirty Five: Sick
Chapter Thirty Six: Better?
Author's note
Chapter Thirty Seven: Are you sure?
Chapter Thirty Eight: Morning
Chapter Thirty Nine: Christmas Tree and Decorating
Chapter Forty: Dancing
Chapter Forty One: Would you...
Chapter Forty Two: Christmas
Chapter Forty Three: Am I?
Infinity War (No Spoilers)
Chapter Forty Four: Family
Chapter Forty Five: Moving
Chapter Forty Six: Mommy Daughter Day
Chapter Forty Seven: Understanding
Chapter Forty Eight: Feel Good Cuddles
Chapter Forty Nine: Excited!
Chapter Fifty: Reveal!
Chapter Fifty One: Hormonal
Chapter Fifty Two: Dad!
Chapter Fifty Three: It's Just Gets Worse
Chapter Fifty Four: Fighter
Chapter Fifty Five: Being there, but also relaxing
Chapter Fifty Six: Avengers
Chapter Fifty Seven: Baby Name
Chapter Fifty Eight: Girls Day Out
Chapter Fifty Nine: Fearing The Premiere
Chapter Sixty: Captain America The First Avenger
Chapter Sixty One: Birthday

Chapter Seventeen: Tired

4K 80 19
By SGrantMspector_

*Ariana's P.O.V*

After we spent another two hours in the park we all decided to head back to the hotel when all of the kids started to get tired.

So now we're on the bus that's taking us back to our hotel while Riley is sitting on my lap as she's trying to her best to stay awake instead of falling asleep. But she's failing. Miserably. I laughed at that a bit before running my hand down her hair and kissing the top of her head.

"You tired sweetheart?" I asked as I smiled at her.

"Just a little bit" Riley said as she looked up at me before yawning and rubbing her tired eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit again before smiling at Riley again. "Do you still want to go swimming tonight?"

"Can we go swimming tomorrow instead?" Riley asked as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Sure....and I think everyone else will want to too because we're all pretty tired as well thanks to the fun day we had today" I said as I tucked a piece of hair behind Riley's ear.

Riley smiled at me before resting her head on my chest as she let our another yawn. I smiled at that before kissing the top of her head again and pulling her a bit closer to me.

"So Ariana it's okay we go swimming tomorrow instead of tonight?" Shawn asked as he rubbed his hand up and down Brooke's back as she sat on his lap half asleep while Grace had her head rested on his shoulder. And I thought that was absolutely cute.

"Yeah....and I think that's better to do tomorrow instead of tonight because just look look at Ava, Max, Ethan and miles" I said as I pointed to our half asleep niece and nephew and Chris' nephews as well as they were trying their best to stay awake. But just like Riley, they were failing miserably.

Shawn looked over at the four of them and smiled at them before kissing the top of Brooke's head when she rested her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. Aww. I smiled at that and thought how great it was that Shawn treats Brooke like she's his own. Which he should be doing because he's been around to help Grace with Brooke ever since Brooke was born. Well so have I, my dad, Andrew and Emily. But out of all five of us Shawn has been the one who has really been their to help Grace take care of Brooke no matter what. And I'm proud of my big brother for doing that, because he deserves girls like Grace and Brooke in his life and Grace deserves a man like Shawn in her life as well.

"Want me to carry Riley for you Ariana?" Chris asked as we all walked off the bus once it arrived at our hotel.

"That could give me the chance to rest my arms for a bit" I said as I smiled at him.

Chris laughed at that a bit before gladly taking Riley in his arms as I handed her over to him. Riley rested her head on Chris' chest once he got hold of her before she wrapped her arms around his neck as well. Me and Chris both smiled at Riley when she did that before we and everyone else started to head up to our hotel rooms.

When we got to our hotel rooms I said goodnight to my family, Chris' sisters and Carly's family before me, Riley, Chris, Scott and their parents walked into our hotel room to get ready for bed.

"Okay Ariana where do you want this little munchkin to go?" Chris asked as he smiled at me.

"Just bring her into my room and I'll tuck her into bed" I said as I started to head toward mine and Riley's bedroom.

Chris just nodded his head before following me into the bedroom. When we got into the bedroom and over to the bed I pulled up the covers before getting our of the way so Chris could lie Riley down on the bed. And as soon as Chris lied Riley down on the bed she snuggled up into the comfort of the bed making me and Chris smile at her again as I took of her sneaker for her.

"Goodnight sweetie" I said as I covered Riley with the blankets before I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight mommy....G-Goodnight C-Chris" Riley managed to say as she yawned before rolling on her side to go to sleep.

"Goodnight Riley" Chris said before he kissed Riley's temple making her smile.

I smiled at that before me and Chris walked our of the bedroom after I turned off the lights in the bedroom.

When we got out of the couch me and Chris walked over to the couch where Scott was sitting before flopping down on it.

"Any one else's feet killing them?" Scott asked as he propped his feet up on the table in front of us.

"I would say no but I did carry a four year old around a theme park all day today so I'm just going to say yes" I said as I put my feet up on the table as well.

"Then in that case make room you two because I helped carry that four year old around today" Chris said as he put his feet on the table making all of laugh.

"I know you did and thanks for doing that I appreciate it" I said as I smiled at Chris.

"You're welcome Ariana" Chris said as he smiled back at me.

"So Ariana you think Riley had a fun day today?" Lisa asked as she smiled at me.

"Oh definitely, she absolutely loves Disney World" I said with a big smile.

"So she is just like you" Chris said with a light smirk.

I looked over at Chris and gave him a playful dirty look before playfully punching him in the arm. Everyone laughed at that before Chris smiled at me.

"Mommy" Riley said as she walked out of our room and over to me.

"Sweetheart what are you doing out of bed?" I asked as I sat up.

"I can't sleep, I need my Winnie the Pooh stuffed bear" Riley said as she rubbed her eyes and leaned against my leg.

I faintly smiled at Riley and kissed her on her forehead before picking her up and sitting her on my lap.

"Do you sleep with your Winnie the Pooh stuffed bear all the time Riley?" Chris asked as he smiled at Riley.

"Mhmm, and my real daddy gave me the bear when I was a baby so that makes it special to me" Riley said as she rested her head on my chest.

"Is that true?" Chris asked as he looked up at me.

"Yeah her dad got it for her when she was first born thanks to him and I both having a love for Disney and hoping she would love Disney as much as we do one day" I said as I ran my fingers through Riley's hair.

Chris smiled at me before looking down at Riley. "And do you love Disney as much as your mommy munchkin?" Chris asked as he smiled at Riley.

"Mhm" Riley mumbled as she smiled back at Chris.

Me and Chris smiled at Riley again before I let out a little yawn and stretched a bit.

"Well it looks like I'm getting tired, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight guys" I said as I stood up from the couch with Riley still in my arms.

"Goodnight" Everyone said as they smiled at me and Riley.

"Goodnight everyone" Riley said as she rested her head on my shoulder and waved to everyone.

I smiled at that before walking into mine and Riley's bedroom. When I got into our bedroom I turned on the lights before sitting Riley down on the bed.

"Want to get changed into PJ's sweetheart?" I asked as I grabbed her suitcase and placed it on the bed.

Riley just nodded her head 'yes' before letting out a yawn and rubbing her eyes. I faintly smiled at Riley before opening her suitcase.

"What do you want to wear to bed tonight munchkin?" I asked.

"Can I wear my Cinderella night gown to bed tonight, please?" Riley asked.

"Sure" I said as I smiled at Riley again before grabbing her Cinderella night gown out of her suitcase.

Riley smiled back at me before helping me get her changed into her PJ's. Once I got Riley changed in her PJ's I tucked her in again after I gave her, her Winnie the Pooh stuffed bear. After I tucked her in I grabbed a blue and white tank and pair of comfortable grey sweatpants to sleep in tonight before walking into the bathroom to get changed into them.

After I got changed, brushed my hair and teeth I was just about to get into bed and go to sleep but stopped when I heard a light knock on the bedroom door. I frowned an eyebrow in confusion at that before walking over to the door to see who was knocking.

When I got over to the door I opened it and was a bit surprised to see that it was Chris.

"You look comfy" Chris said smiling as he gestured to my tanks top and sweatpants.

I chuckled at that. "Yeah well if you if you want to go to sleep fast then you got to wear something comfy" I said as I smiled at him.

Wow did I really just say that? That was really stupid wasn't it?

Chris smiled back at me before nervously scratching the back of his neck. "So,uh, I was wondering if maybe on Monday you would like to erm.....go on a date with me? As more then just friends" Chris said sounding nervous as can be.

I felt my heart skip a beat in a very good way when Chris asked me that and I couldn't believe her asked me that.

"Please say yes mommy, please" Riley pleaded as she sat up with a big smile on her face making me and Chris laugh a bit.

"Yes, please say yes Ariana because I have been dying for Chris to get the courage and ask you out on a date. So please say yes" Scott pleaded as well making me laugh a little.

"Really Scott?" Chris asked as he gave his little brother a dirty look.

"Really Chris" Scott said mimicking his big brother making me, Riley and their parents all laugh a bit.

I smiled at Chris before placing my hand on his shoulder and standing on my tippy toes. "I'd love to go on a date with you on Monday, Chris" I said before kissing Chris on the cheek making Riley, Scott and his parents all gasp in a mixture of shock and excitement.

Chris' face immediately turned red after I kissed him on the cheek and he just stood there completely shocked and I thought it was cute.

"Goodnight meatball" I said before closing the door, leaving Chris standing there still red in the face and shocked thanks to what I just did.

"Dude! Ariana just kissed you on the cheek!" Scott shouted from the other side of the door making me and Riley laugh.

"You I can still hear you right?" I loudly asked.

"Crap!" Scott shouted.

I laughed at that before walking over to the bed and crawling into it. I smiled at how comfy the bed is before pulling the blankets on top of me and snuggling into my pillow. And as soon as I did that Riley moved closer to me before snuggling into my side making me smile at her.

"So since you said yes to going on a date with Chris and kissed him on the cheek does that mean you like him after all mommy" Riley asked as she looked up at me with a hopeful smile.

"Yes it does sweetheart" I said as I smiled at her.

"Yay, I knew you liked him" Riley said with a big smile.

I chuckled at that before kissing the top of her head. Riley smiled at me before resting her head on my chest and closing her eyes to go to sleep as she tightly held onto her Winnie the pooh stuffed bear after I turned of the lights.

I looked down at my daughter and smiled at her again before closing my eyes and soon letting sleep take me.

A/N) Yayyyy!!! Chris finally asked Ariana out on a date and she said yes! Yay! What did you guys think? I hoped you liked it. And what do you think I should do for their date? Tell me in the comments below and I may just use one of your ideas .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 776 25
Allison and Chris have grown up together. Their mom's have been friends since they were kids. But what happens when Chris falls for his best friend...
The Bet By Hope

Fanfiction

29.5K 1.2K 29
Ana Ortiz moves from a small town in Texas to Boston, Massachusetts. Becoming neighbors and best friends with Scott Evans. On the night of Scott's bi...
37.2K 1.5K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...
151K 4.5K 89
Y/N was starting over and wasn't getting any younger. She definitely had baggage and wanted to try something where nobody knew her, moving to Boston...