Classified

By RawrNiquole

Kat Evergreen. The young girl who was taken away from her small home in Nevada was taken to an Institution... More

Classified
•Chapter One: You're One Strange Girl
•Chapter Two: We're On The 'Hit List'
•Chapter Three: Are You Sure This Is a Real Police Station?
•Chapter Four: Is That Me? Or Someone Pretending To Be Me? Wait, What?
•Chapter Five: Computers & Sisters...What Was That Last One Again?
•Chapter Six: When You're Knocked Out, Stuff Happens!
•Chapter Seven: Taking A Detour To My Death
Chapter Eight: Is This A Nightmare? No, It's Reality.
Chapter Nine: Rescuing Kat......Alyce's P.O.V
Chapter Ten: Memories.....Alyce's P.O.V
Chapter Eleven: Run!
Chapter Twelve: Thought Controller and A Evil Clone? Really, People, Really?
Chapter Thirteen: Never Ending Problems
Chapter Fourteen: "Hands Up!" We Just Wanted Answers, Though!
Chapter Fifteen: Going Far Beyond Gene-Mixes
Chapter Sixteen: No Escape
Chapter Seventeen: Morphs? Definition: Much Worse Than Assassins
Chapter Eighteen: Computer Hacker
Chapter Nineteen: Busted
Chapter Twenty: New Identities
Chapter Twenty-One: Leaving Always Hurts, Returning Makes It Harder
Chapter Twenty-Two: These Are Talents You Can't Have
Chapter Twenty-Four: Home Sweet...This Is Not Our Home
Chapter Twenty-Five: Safe...For Now
Chapter Twenty-Six: Spinning
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Let's Bust
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Brought In, How Long Until We're Brought Out?
Chapter Twenty-Nine: You Are Not My Daddy!
Chapter Thirty: Helping The Homeless, Including Us
Chapter Thirty One: Betraying Will Never Be a Thought of Mine
Chapter Thirty-Two: Road Trip!
Chapter Thirty-Three: Secret Messages Are Not So Secret Anymore
Chapter Thirty-Four: The End Is Near...
Chapter Thirty-Five: Separated
Chapter Thirty-Six: Don't Move
Finale

Chapter Twenty-Three: Let's Have Some Fun, Shall We?

371 10 0
By RawrNiquole

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Chapter Twenty-Three is here! Hi! Wait...I already said that...

My story is making great progress thanks to ALL of you! You, the readers, are absolutely amazing!

Dedication for this Chapter Go To: finchey

I've never had so many readers in my life, I had to go around saying thanks, haha so here is one of my awesome readers: finchey

 Thank you finchey!

You're going to enjoy this chapter, our little characters have to have some fun right?

;D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Three:

  I slumped against a stone wall, probably miles away from whatever that place was. The contraption that I took from the corner of the unknown place was in my hands. The small things was glowing and spurting out colors like a jacked-up strobe light. It looked like a thermos with a lid and many buttons. I thought about opening it, then I stopped.

It probably contained our talents in it.

  The three of us had rounded a corner and lost the guards and Sadden, the ever-so creepy man trying to steal our powers. Talents. Whatever you want to call them. I didn't hear any loud footsteps-they had seriously loud footsteps-chasing down the pavement in the alley. I know it wasn't safe here, but what could harm us?

  That creepy homeless guy looking like he wants to eat me? Maybe. I gave him a little nod and the homeless man smiled and continued eating whatever he was eating. I think before the small piece of animal before it was all bloody and...ew...it was probably a rat. Ew.

  I don't blame him. I started to notice I was thinking about a homeless man eating a rat. I felt my face turn into a what-the-hell expression. It was meant for me; if I could only see it. My chest was heaving up and down; I still haven't caught my breath from running for miles on end.

  Alyce looked flustered and tired, Kate was barely holding up. The guards and Sadden really made us work. By that, I mean running. I looked back down at the contraption trying to ignore the fact that the man was still eating his rat while staring at me. Kate wasn't pretending he wasn't there, she was giving the what-the-hell look to him.

"Are you going to open it?" Alyce breathed.

I shook my head, "No, I don't want to blow up this alley by opening this thing. It has all of our..."

"Powers?" Kate finished.

"Yeah, if you want to call them that. I'd think they'd be like...genetic talents. I like that name." I said, my eyes hurting from the different shades of blue, green, pink, and yellow exploding from the small piece of metal.

I looked up.

"I think we are safe." Alyce said, still panting.

"Yeah, but how long until they find us again? We just can't walk around wherever we are at. We have, like, everyone chasing after us." I said.

"I'm not chasing after you." a new voice said out of the three of us.

I looked at Alyce, then Kate.

I slowly turned my head to the right where the homeless man was at. His mouth smeared with blood, his teeth all red, smiling.

I nodded slowly, "O-okay."

He smiled bigger.

"You're not going to eat us, are you?" Kate asked, flat-out.

The homeless man looked thoughtful for a minute, like he was actually considering eating us.

Then he said, "No." and smiled once again.

Even bigger this time.

"Then why do you keep smiling so creepily?" once again, Kate, who is obviously not afraid to ask some questions that might come off offensive.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know I was doing that." he looked sad.

Kate looked guilty for a minute. The man started to crawl towards us.

"Go, go." I whispered, pushing Alyce up.

The three of us stood up and rounded the corner as casually as we could.

"Bye!" the homeless man smiled.

"Bye..." we all muttered, not looking back.

******

"I feel bad now, he was being nice. Kind of." Alyce said, looking at her hands.

I looked down at the sidewalk, swinging my feet while sitting on a bench in front of an ice-cream parlor. Not smart for a bunch of hungry teenagers.

"Eh. I'm bored now. Wanna open that thingy?" Kate asked.

"I don't think that would be the brightest idea, Kate." I said, looking up.

I squinted my eyes, the sun shining my way. The irony.

"Why not?"

   "This thing...we don't know what it really holds. For all we know, that crazy Sadden guy takes all the little genetic modified kids and makes them show off their talents, then it gets transferred to this little thermos-like thing. This-oh, wait. It says the name: Capture 0025. Ha-ha. Look at that.

"Anyways, it might have all of the past talents from modified kids. Including ours. This Capture 0025 could explode a building possibly." I finished.

Kate sighed, "Let's go terrorize people then."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You know when Alyce was scaring old people and babies?" Kate tried to jog my memory.

Alyce's face lit up, "O-o-oh, I remember that."

Alyce smiled evilly.

"Yeah, so...what about it?"

"Let's go to a store and...well, just follow me, okay?" Kate standed up and started walking towards a grocery store.

******

"I'm not so sure of this." I worried.

"Really, Kat? Really? You practically kill people, and you don't want to go scare people?" Kate asked a rhetorical question.

"Well, I didn't kill them." I put my hands up.

"Whatever." Kate smiled, "Come on."

"Fine," I laughed.

Kate pulled me through the doors of a grocery store with Alyce behind me. Alyce was going to have fun with this by the looks of her face. Her whole face was lit up like a Christmas tree and she was bouncing up and down.

"Did you happen to do this when you were little?" I asked.

"Maybe..." she grinned.

I rolled my eyes while smiling.

"Follow." Kate beckoned.

Kate lead us to some clothing racks. She got onto her hands and knees and crawled underneath one.

"Get under here." she whispered.

I got down and crawled under with her.

"Go over there." Kate nodded towards a direction.

  I went over there. Alyce was in the middle of us while we waited for someone to come by. I heard footsteps come closer to us. A set of legs came in front of us, and so did another pair. Both women by their choice of choice: pink high heels.

And their voices made it confirmed.

"Ooh, Rebecca, look at this top!" one of them women gushed.

I saw clothing start to move.

"Oh, damn, what do we do?" I whispered to Kate, barely audible.

She put her finger to her lips and her hand up. Then she smiled.

This is going to be good. Kate's hands flew up and grabbed the woman's feet and she squealed.

"Eeek! What was that?" the woman shrilled.

"I don't know, check underneath the rack." the other woman said.

Alyce looked scared, she backed up into the wooden wall behind her and disappeared behind it. Then we appeared next to Alyce.

"Smart. Good thing you did that, or we would've been caught." Kate said.

"There's nothing underneath here." I heard the woman's voice from the other side.

"Oh well, must've been a gust of air or something." the second woman shrugged it off.

"Oh, hey! Look at this top!" the first woman said.

"Okay, that was...interesting." I said.

"Let's go scare more people!"

"I have an idea." Kate grabbed my hand and Alyce's.

We were jerked to our feet and we fled to wherever Kate took us too. The three of us went through tons of aisles and then we came to a stop.

"Can you get to the other side, Alyce?" Kate asked.

In front of us was the freezer aisle. Where they kept milk. Behind all of the milk, there was a little room where they stored milk.

I now see where this is going.

Alyce nodded and looked around. Then she walked through the glass doors of the milk freezers. Once again, we appeared next to Alyce.

"Okay, the plan is-"

"I think we know." I said.

"Good." Kate smiled.

******

It was awhile for our first victim(s) to open the freezer doors where they kept the milk.

"Perfect." I heard Kate mutter.

There were two doors, both filled with milk.

"Get one of the skim milk and I'll get the 2% milk,okay?" the woman's muffled voice came from behind the glass doors.

"Okay, babe." the man replied.

The suction sound happened when the man and woman opened the doors of the milk freezers. The woman would pick up one milk and looked at it, then put it back and look for a new one. The man did the same.

"Do you really think you need milk with fat in it? I think you need the fat-free milk." Alyce was the first to scare someone.

"I think you need the 2% milk. You're as thin as a twig." I told the man.

I heard a thump sound.

I just thought the woman dropped something.

"Who said that?"

That was not a woman's voice. Or the man's voice. I turned around slowly.

Busted? Again?

Damn.

"Run!" I whispered-yelled,

We dashed for the clothes racks again. I slid underneath one just in time for someone to not see me.

"Just hide and let them pass. Don't. Say. A. Word." I said.

The three of us squeezed together and waited it out.

The sirens screaming through tout the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 257 30
When we took the 'human' out of 'superhuman,' we made them something worse. . . Paige is one of 20 superpowered mutants being held in a Dynagenesis f...
316 18 120
Kira Delta, a wolf with a secret that even she doesn't know about yet, moves to Bedburg Hills Wyoming before the beginning of her Junior year. She li...
111K 4.5K 22
I stepped back from the door as a kick knocked down the door. The guy did not have time to react as I ran towards him and hit him in the back of the...
831K 27.3K 40
. Three years. It had been three years since he'd been taken, experimented on, had his DNA altered and became a freak of nature. He knew be...