Street Love

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Who ever said a boy and a girl cant be best friends? Starr and King are best friends! Starr is the baddest ch... More

Street Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Attention!!!!

Chapter 13

66.6K 2.1K 500
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Starr POV

When I think about the sex

Nothing better comes to mind

I wanna sex you all the damn time

Thinking bout the sex

It's got me wanting you to come through

And do sex like we always do

Sex with you is really the best with you

It makes life worth going through

Ain't nobody got a body like you

Cause my sex with you meets my needs

Ain't gotta go looking in the streets it's you

Ain't nothing better than the way we do

Boy I love having sex with you

----------

I turned my music down a little and looked in the mirror one last time at myself. I wore my black shirt that had 'Don't Be Hating' in big red letters, my jean shorts, and my bred 11's. I tied my hair in a tight ponytail and put on King's heavy chain. Yelp I'm going for my thug look today. I walked down stairs and found him sitting on the couch shirtless.

"Girl you rocking my chain." He smirked.

"Better than you." I added. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Don't be getting smart." He smirked.

"So!" I got closer to his face. He licked his lips and kissed me. Man them lips are too soft. Make me want to do some thangs. I sat on his lap as his hands were around my waist. Our lips never pulled apart.

"Girl you got that good stuff." He mumbled. His hands ran down my thigh and between my legs. He pulled away quickly.

"What's wrong?" I said confused.

"Nothing." He said pushing me off and getting up. It kind of hurt my feelings. No lie.

"So you not gone tell me?!" I said.

"We don't need to be doing this girl." He said. My heart dropped. I felt like I was being stabbed a million times in the back. Shit hurt.

"Stop what?" I asked softly.

"This." He said pointing his finger back and forth from me to him.

"So you don't want to be intimate with me?" I asked.

"I just don't want to ruin our friendship you feel me." He said. My blood started to boil. I'm mad as hell now.

"Bullshit. You gone take my innocence and do me like that?!" I yelled.

"Calm down mane. I-" He was about to say until I cut that ass off.

"Naw mane fuck that! That's some foul shit." I said getting emotional. Damn I hate getting emotional. It hurts my pride. I sucked up the tears and played big girl.

"It ain't like we not cool. We still homies." He said.

"Fuck that! Homies don't fuck each other!" I said coldly.

"Well you should have kept your legs closed then!" He said getting mad. That did it. Tears started running down my face.

"Starr I'm sorry." He said once he noticed how he hurt me. I bagged away from him and walked out the house. I got school.

Desiree POV

I walked along the sidewalk once my phone started ringing.

"Hello." I said.

"Where you at?" Starr said.

"Walking towards the school." I said looking around for her.

"Oh look to your right fool." She said. I looked and saw a figure walking towards me. I hung up as she got closer.

"Heyyyyy chika." I said hugging her.

"Mi familia." She said hugging me back. I could tell she had been crying because her hazel eyes were now puffy red. I just decided not to bring it up. If she wanted to tell me she would.

"So where we hitting up after school because you know I can't go straight home." I laughed. She giggled a little.

"I say we hit up baseball practice." She said.

"What? We don't even play." I said confused.

"Now girl you know it's some sexy ass boys on that team!" She said.

"Ohhhhhhh." I smirked. I guess it's gone be on.

King POV

Ain't like I tried to hurt her. I just want things back to normal. Yea I made a mistake. Having sex with Starr is like having sex with your lil sister. It ain't right. I just wish I would have never told her to keep her legs closed. Then her moms just died. This girl has a hard knock life. Speaking of hard knock life. I guess Des did too. I swear I'm gone whoop Jonathan ass if I see him round my block. That nigga touched my cousin and girl....I mean my friend. Shit I'm fucking up. But I wonder who put that gun shot wound to my cousin side. I just hope it ain't Jonathan cause I got every rights to put that nigga six feet under. Then the bad part is my aunt and uncle (Des parents) never once called of stopped by to check on me. But that's aite. I'm the King of these streets. I don't need nobody now! Damn. I guess you think about everything when you smoking a blunt. I passed the blunt over to Ray. We was sitting at the trap house chilling.

"King." Brandy said bursting through the door.

"Who let this hoe in?!" I said looking around. Everybody just humped their shoulders.

"I let myself in King." She said nonchalantly.

"Well let yourself out!" I snapped. My niggas started laughing.

"I'm serious King. I'm pregnant." She said letting a few tears fall.

"Pregnant." I mimicked.

"Yea." She said crying.

"What that got to do with me? I strapped up every time I been with you! STD ain't hard to get!" I snapped.

"I can't stand you King! You just don't want to let that hoe Starr go! I know you fucking her!" She yelled. She making herself look like a damn fool.

"You need to leave homegirl." Ray said.

"I ain't going nowhere until King man up and take care of his responsibility!" She yelled.

"What responsibility?! I ain't none of these fools you see on the street. I strap up twice you feel me. Now go fuck with Jonathan or Damon or whoever you fucking." I said keeping my cool.

"Ugh! I can't wait to take your broke ass to court!" She screamed out of frustration.

"Broke?" I said pulling out three big stacks out my pocket.

"That lil money!" She snapped.

"Bitch my girl rocking Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Dior, Versace, Armoni, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and some more shit you can't afford. And what you got?! A lose pussy!" I snapped. I can't stand no hoe! Especially one who think she the mufuckn shit! She gave me a evil glare and stormed out the door. All my niggas was staring at me.

"Nigga you really buying Starr all that?" Roland said.

"And ain't getting no pussy?!" Ray said. I just rolled me another blunt and got back in my thoughts.

Starr POV

School was aite. Me and Des walked to the baseball field where they were practicing. We stood along the fence watching them practice.

"Girl look at number eight. He cute." Des said. I saw the tall slender boy leaning against the dug out. He was looking nice.

"He straight." I said. Des looked over at me.

"Girl what is wrong with you? You been acting funny all day!" She snapped.

"Nothing." I lied. She stared at me and then back to the field.

"Whatever." She mumbled. I stared at the field and noticed number eight was watching me with those brown eyes. I couldn't help but blush.

--------

COMMENT AND GIVE ME IDEAS PLEASE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 10 14
You are getting married to Ace , we all have decided! Halisa kings was forced to marry her childhood bestfriend whom she considered her brother, Ace...
322 2 21
Evelyn was the shy girl in high school. She only had a few friends. She fell in love with the schools popular boy, who was also a jerk, but that didn...
2.7K 229 57
Two boys. One flour baby. Chaos. When two schools, Buckingham Academy and Ranelagh High force their seniors to work together on a project, Noah and I...
92.5K 1.4K 34
Charlie King is the towns resident bad boy, always has been. Always will be, ever since he punched a kid's loose tooth out in the 1st grade. He's un...