Shadow | Alec Lightwood [1] ✔️

Από -stilesunicorn

❝My shadow follows me during the day, and then surrounds me at night as it clones itself into complete darkne... Περισσότερα

Cast
Disclaimir
Prologue
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
Cade Holt Info
[22]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
Epilogue
THANK YOU!

[23]

2K 46 4
Από -stilesunicorn

^Why is Ella so guilty and speechless?

Find out yourself, Enjoy❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

Guiltiness.

Guilt washed over her as she saw Cade's betrayed expression. She was sitting across from him on a coach while he was talking to Alec glancing at her every second.

After they hadn't seen each other in 14 years they managed to fight; again. She didn't want to lie to him, she didn't want him to know either. She didn't want him to know that the little girl that reminded him of herself was dead; and is now undead.

She stood up from the couch and left the room. She walked down the hallway and into her room; a spare room she used when she stayed at Magnus's.

She threw all the messy papers that were laid on bed on the floor. Until, she found the one she needed. She read the letter over and over again and a tear would shed when she remembered. This letter brought so many memories of her and her mother.

The letter that her mother always wanted to give to her was in her hands. Laura didn't have the chance to give Ella the paper face-to-face. But, still Ella would prefer it so they could squeeze each others souls. They were each others soulmate. Laura was Ella's soulmate.

She folded the paper and placed it on her nightstand. She searched in the pile of papers that were on the floor for the list.

Once she found it, she unfolded it and scanned the list.

Home ×

Woods ×

Room ×

Pandemonium

Crystal Palace

She still had two placed to go to. Pandemonium and Crystal Palace. She needed help though, and the only person who's up for any adventure is him.

"Hell yeah! I would love to go with you to a club." He cheered as he jumped around in excitement causing Ella to chuckled.

"C'mon, I don't wanna be late." She walked away towards the exit as he followed behind her. "Thanks." He smiled her. "For what?" She asked confusedly as to why he thanked her. "For getting me out of there." He whispered loudly and sighed in relief. "I still need proof for Mrs.Blitzer."

"Why?" He questioned, "I'll explain later." She pulled his hand causing a shiver run down his spine.

They both entered the car as Ella turned it on. "Do you have your license?" He asked once he put his seatbelt on.

"I lived in the Institute my whole life, Chris." She answered causing him to give her a confused look. "No." She told him as he realized what she meant.

"Your a dumbass." She chuckled as she drove off the streets of New York. "Wow, so cool!" Chris yelled as Ella felt her hair fly.

She looked over at Chris who had his head sticking out of the window screaming. "Chris, your embarrassing me."

"What?" He asked loudly over the air that was filling the car. She pulled him back in his seat as he pouted. "We'll get arrested." She rolled up his window and continued to focus on the street. "How can you drive if you don't have a license?"

"It's like the video games me and Alec play all the time." She chuckled as she remembered her and Alec playing video games in his room.

"Who's Alec?" Jealousy rushed in Chris as he heard his name roll over Ella's tongue. "My friend."

"Oh." Was all Chris could say. "Wait, is Chris jealous? Is the Chris Collins jealous?" She chuckled then pursed her lips.

"What no?! Why would I be jealous?" He stammered as he looked away trying to avoid eye contact. "Because you like her." A voice said from the backseat causing Ella and Chris to scream.

They both looked back at the back seat to see a comfortably seated pale girl. "Eleanor!" They both yelled at her causing her to giggle.

"What?" She played with her hair, "I was bored out of my tiny mind." Ella chuckled at the little girl's comment.

"So, where are we heading?" Eleanor asked as she popped her head between the seats. Chris looked at her in disbelief as he back away a little.

"Don't worry, as much as I want to drink your blood. I won't cause you have a really cool future with this chick." Eleanor gestured towards Ella causing Chris to glare.

"Were heading to a club to get my memories back." Ella answered as Eleanor looked at them in disbelief.

"That's it?" The nodded in respond, "So, were going to a club for your memories and not to party?"

Chris laughed, "Of course were going to party!" Ella looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Well, were going to party." He pointed between himself and Eleanor.

"Why would you get your memories from a club?" Eleanor questioned as Chris nodded in agreement.

"Well, if I had my memories I would be able to answer that. So, I am sorry!" Ella smiled sheepishly causing the both of them to roll their eyes.

"You know, if you roll your eyes a lot they might get stuck." Ella told them causing Eleanor to go back to her seat and Chris to huff.

"Were here." Ella announced once they were in the club's parking lot. The trio got out of the car and walked towards the entrance.

The smell of alcohol, sweat, and smoke filled their noses as they twitched. "Wow, I've never been to a club before."

"And you shouldn't." Ella smirked as the little girl scoffed. "I don't really think people noticed her." Chris laughed.

Ella stopped when she saw a familiar curtain that she swore she saw before. "What's wrong?" Chris asked.

"I have seen this curtain before." She walked over to it and walked behind it.

And that's when it hit her.

A lot of events ran through her head as she had her eyes and mouth wide open. Eleanor and Chris stared at her in fear.

They both thought that they would lose her, but they didn't know what was going on in her head.

No one did.

----------------------------------------------

Sup! Really happy I finished this Chapter today. Eleanor is a cutie isn't she? ❤️

Sorry for any misspelled words😅

//-stilesunicorn//

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

230K 4.4K 57
he was my escape from all the insanity that surrounded me; things I thought were only legends.
110K 2.4K 35
A bold young woman, Reader who doesn't have the will to care about consequences and is all over the place, takes a liking in Mr. everything has to be...
2.8K 72 12
- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧�...
69.5K 1.2K 24
Alec Lightwood fanfic with my own character Elle May. Alec is straight in this story. Includes Jace, Clary, Izzy Simon etc