Crimson Eyes [Akashi Seijuuro...

By Yuki_Akacchi

Nijimura Sorano, the younger sister of Nijimura Shuzo was a normal middle school girl. Her life wasn't specia... More

Trapped by his crimson eyes
We met again
An unexpected Encounter
A Day Full of Embarrassment
An Uncomfortable Ride
An Uncomfortable Ride (Part II)
Rivals
Pictures
Preliminaries
Troublesome Day
You make my Life more Enjoyable
First Date
Confrontation
Preconditions
Be mine
Overnight stay
Interrogation
Declaration of Love
A Fateful Accident
Revelation
"I love you too, Sorano"
#TakeAStand
"Who are you?"
Rules and Mistakes
Sorrow and Pleasure
From lie to lie
'Try to Accept'
Reunion
Changes
Regret
A new start
Rakuzan High School
Unavoidable Revelation
An unexpected gift
Moving forward
Memories
Sequel
Alternative Sequel Part I

"I want to go back to the old days"

1.5K 48 42
By Yuki_Akacchi

"Good girl. Don't forget who claimed you" Seijūrõ captured my lips to emphase his words.

I lost myself in his warm and soft lips while heat rised up to my head as a small pink dusted on my cheeks.

"You look absolutely adorable" His fingers brushed through my black bangs.

"You never miss your chance to embarrasse me more" I muttered while averting my eyes.

"Don't worry, I make up for it" he flashed a gentle smile.

"You already have, Seijūrõ" He frowned about my answer and just in this second he let his guard down. I managed to slip out of his cage and jumped playfully begore hime towards home. From time to time I glanced back to him. His frown hadn't left his face which caused my smile to grew into a satisfied smirk.

"Still want to know?" I teased without turning back to him.

I waited a short moment for an answer of him but he remained silently and so I slowed down my pace until he catched up. When he was close behind me I turned around and attacked him with an embrace. "You are here and that's the best present you could give me"

Seijūrõs eyes widened for a second before he returned the embrace. "You never miss your chance to make me fall for you more, my love"

I giggled in his shirt. But not for long as I remembered what could be happening soon. 'I wished those moment could last forever' I pulled away from him and turned around to hide my teary eyes. "Let's go home" I said as cheerfully as I could.

I gulped the sad feeling down. 'Pull yourself together. Maybe nothing will happen and the tests were wrong' I tried to cheer me up, but deep inside I knew it was opposite.

"So, tomorrow is the next basketball match?" I pushed the dark thoughts away by turning my attention to the next basketball matches.

"Yes. They are the preparation for the tournament that starts next week" he explained. "You will come watching us tomorrow, right?"

"Of course. How could I want to miss seeing you playing?" I replied.

"Good and after that you will stay overnight at my house. On Sunday you will accompany me to a Shogi contest. Agreed? "

"Agreed!"

Timeskip

The first basketball match went smooth as always with a wide point difference.

The second half of the second match of Teiko Middle School has begun and already yet was clear by the gasp of points which team would win. Today the player with the most attention was Aomine. Well, his skills was from the beginning very extra ordenary but it seemed he got more and more reckless and he never missed to make a point. I had seen his street basketball moves before but today they look different and it seemed that no one could stop him.

Even the other team stopped their movements whenever Aomine passed them, knowing it was vain to try it. They already had given up and waited for the end of the match. I fell a bit pity for them. This frustration, knowing that every move they make would be stopped was nerve-wreckling.

After fifteen minutes the final buzzer ended the game and redeemed the opposing team.

I waited at the entrance for the return of my boyfriend and his team. Momoi was the first one who approached me while the boys changed their clothes.

"That was a good game" I stated.

"Mmmm it was" she said as cheerful as always.

After a short conversation the team entered the entrance hall. I congratulated them for their overhelming victory. The team splitted into small groups as we waited for the coach to leave this place. I stood together with the Kiseki no Sedai while Shuzo stood a bit aside with the other third year members.

"Sorano-chan, have you seen me playing?" Kise said excited.

"Of course" I gave him a gentle smile.

"Kyaaaa. I am so happy" and without a warning he pulled me in a familiar tight embrace.

"Kise, you idiot. She is not here because of you" Aomine saved me out of Kises hug. I sighed out in relief.

"For you neither, Dai-chan" Momoi pushed me slightly away while she scolded him. I ended up next to Murasakibara.

"Do you want some snacks, So-chin?" Murasakibara asked while eating.

"No, thanks" I declined.

"Sure?" He asked again.

"Don't bother her with something so unnessessary" Midorima fixed his glasses and glared at the lazy titan next to him. And again I was pushed aside and ended up in the arms of my boyfriend.

"Would you stop pushing Nijimura-san around like a ball" Kuroko startled everyone with this statement.

Everyone sweat dropped and glanced scared from Kuroko to Seijūrõ who was observing me with anxiety.

"Don't make that face. I am fine" I said as I fixed my clothes.

"You are way to easily to push around. You should be more carefully" Seijūrõ stated.

"Hai-hai. Be more carefully. I got it" I waved my hand and blinked at him.

A short while after the coach signaled us for leaving this place.

Timeskip

Later at the evening Seijūrõ and I comforted ourself on the couch in his living room, and cuddled under the thin fleece blanket while watching a random movie. Seijūrõs right arm was wrapped around my shoulder while my head rested on his chest.

He twisted a lock of my raven black hair around his index finger and played with it.

A sudden knock and a maids voice resounded from the door. "Seijūrõ-sama! A letter was just send for you"

"Come in" he ordered and turned the movie mute.

The maid entered the living room and walked to her masters side and handed him the said letter before she left the room again.

I raised my head and got of from him, so that he could open it properly.

I couldn't avert my eyes from him and watched his eyes overflowing the words before they rested on me. Suprised I blinked a few times and raised my head a bit.

"We are invited to an evening ball" he looked short to the letter in his hand.

"Okay.

Wait! Did you say 'we'?" I asked astonished.

"Well, actually I. But an accompaniment is desired and that include you"

"I think that's not a good idea" I blurted out.

"Why not? Nervous?" He suspected.

"Yes, a bit" I answered honestly.

"Don't worry. I am with you. But for now, let's go to bed. It's late already"

Timeskip

Never before were I on a Shogi contest. I have only seen this in television but seeing this personally and in real life was different. The atmosphere in the hall were really special and it was held in one of Osakas amazing old buildings.

All participants were dressed in traditional Kimonos. Seijūrõ wore a white-light grey kimono with a light-green obi. He looked absolutely gorgeous.

Although Seijūrõ was the youngest competitor, he won his matches with ease. 'He is really amazing' I admitted in my mind.

After the contest ended Seijūrõ suggested to visit one of the famous places - the Osaka castle. It was my first time to be there so I agreed to his suggestion. Well, who could decline such an opportunity.

Here in Osaka had already fallen the first snow of this winter and lay down like a thin white blanket over the city and the castle. The white-covered roofs of the main tower sticking out of the surrounding park sublime.

Soon were our bodys cooled down from the cold air and we decided it were the best to return to the car and drive back home.

Timeskip

The whole week I only had one goal: to make up with Toma. But everytime I met him he immediately turned around and headed to the other direction. When I got close to him and started a conversation he turned me down abruptly and walked away with his head down. The more day passed the more frustration rised inside of me and the less I tried to talk to him. On friday it was already only one attempt and as the one before it failed.

Depressed I walked out of the school builing after the end of the last lesson, not watching where or whereto I walked I didn't noticed the black limosine standing near the school gate.

"Miss Nijimura" Taylors voice snapped me out of my deep thoughts.

"Oh, Taylor. Sorry, I haven't seen you" I apologized for my unawareness.

"Don't worry. Can we drive back?"

"Yes" Taylor opened the back car door after hearing my answer.

We took our seats and then drove along the road. Passing a few streets I saw my last opportunity to ease my conscience as I saw Toma wandering on the sidewalk.

"Taylor, could you stop the car please?" I said vigorously.

As soon as the car stopped I jumped out of the car and ran towards him.

"No running away anymore!" I spread out my arms and blocked his way.

"Fine" Visibly suprised to see me here he gave in.

"Wait here a moment, okay?" He nodded before I headed back to the black car and opened the passenger door of the car. "Taylor, could you drive back without me? I have something to take care of. I take the train later"

"My orders are to bring you back, so I will wait. Take your time, Miss Nijimura" He declined my approval.

"But I don't - forget it. Where do we should meet again?"

"Here, Miss. Call me when you're done" Taylor handed me a business card.

"Thanks" I took the card out of his hand and placed it in my bag. "Until later, Taylor"

"Take care, Miss Nijimura" I closed the door and watched him driving away.

Toma was standing behind me with crossed arms. I walked back to him.
"Sorry for letting you wait"

"It's okay" he said with a lowered voice.

"Let's talk in a near coffee shop, okay?" I suggested.

"Sure" he said, still not enthusiastic but he didn't complain and that's a good sign.

We slendered silently to the next coffee shop, ordered a drink and sat down at a table that stood in the corner near the huge window.

Moments passed without a single word, only the sound of sipping on our drinks resounded. Toma looked out of the window while I watched him the entire time. Well, I guess it wasn't watching anymore, rather staring.

"Toma, why are you avoiding me? Because of that unfortunate accident?" I asked straight forward.

I waited a moment for his respond, but he kept quiet.

"Toma?" I asked. He was stil deep in thoughts with a sad expression so I called him again.

"Toma.

Toma!

TOMA!" I shouted louder than intended.

He startled and the coffee almost slipped out of his hand.

"Sorry, I didn't want to yell at you" I whispered embarrassed and lowered my head as I witnessed that the other costumers stared at me.

"No, I am sorry. I was absent...

What did you say before?" Toma spoke quietly.

I sighed out, annoyed to repeat myself again.

"I wanted to know why you are avoiding me? Is it because of this?" I rised my bandaged wrist.

"Not only because of this. It's true that this is the main reason but there is more"

"More?" I repeated.

"Yes, more" he confirmed.

"And what?" I asked curiously.

"Damn, Sorano. Do I really have to say it?" He hadn't rised his voice and still kept his composure.

"I... I don't know what you m-mean?" My voice started shaking.

"Honestly, Sorano-chan. Sometimes you are so dense" Toma rubbed his neck.

"Am I?"

"Yes, you are" A small smile flitted over his lips.

"Sorry" I folded my hands embarrassed on my lap and lowered my head to hide the slight blush on my cheeks.

"You don't need to apoligize. You are who you are, with all your facettes" The slight smile turned in a lovely smile.

"Thanks, Toma" I respond with a small smile.

"The other reason why I avoided you, was what I did to you that day. I confessed to you and frustrated about your rejection I forced myself on you. I cannot make up for it. Never!" He rested his hands on the table next to his cup of coffee.

"But you stopped and..."

"At first yes, but when I heard his voice I couldn't hold back. I wanted to hurt him. And I guess with my action I hurt you more and myself too. I am so ashamed of myself that I can't accept your presence. It hurts whenever I see you and I am afraid you feel the same way. Sorano-chan, honestly. I am so sorry"

"I am the one who should be apologizing. I didn't noticed your feelings for me and hurt you with my ignorance. I am really sorry" I put my heal hand on the back of his.

Awkward silence fell over us but before the situation could become more embarrassing I broke through it. "Toma, I have a request...

Please don't avoid me anymore"

"I can't. I don't deserve your kindness" he lowered his head in his hands.

"No it's not. I want to be honest to you. I have the feeling... No, it's not only a feeling. I know I need you in the near future.... As my best friend. And I can't let you go. If you still feel guilty because of what you've done, then make up for it by staying by my side as my best friend"

I spoke so fast and enthusiastic that I was lost of breath and was forced to take a short break to gain back my breath. Toma slowly rised his head from his hands and glanced at me without an expression.

"I know my request sounds selfish, but that's how I feel. So..." I paused a moment.

"...I want to go back to the days where you are still my best friend"

Author's note:

21th chapter done

I am so entirely sorry for letting you guys wait so long, AGAIN. The last weeks I was so depressed that I couldn't find motivation for anything. But it's getting a bit better. I hope it won't worsening again.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN EVERY WAY, IF IT'S READING OR VOTING OR COMMENTING. IT HELPS A LOT, ESPECIALLY YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Thank you 😙

Until next time my dear readers 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 1.9K 21
"π˜‹π˜°π˜―π˜΅ 𝘣𝘦 𝘒𝘧𝘳𝘒π˜ͺπ˜₯, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘰𝘢𝘡. " You're definitely the opposite of your brother. Struggling with your social life, Akaa...
143K 4.9K 20
γ€Œ1st place in the Tetsuya Kuroko category; Kuroko no Basket Watty Awards 2015」 ~~~ I thought my life was pretty average. I was just a girl finishing...
146K 5.3K 40
Disclaimer of Akashi Seijuro or kuroke's basketball. Some of the scenes of KnB may be here and I do own of mine plot too. Might be OOC. Akashi Sei...
369K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...