"It's All In The Past." (GRA)...

By M1ckyj789

"It's all in the past." I hate that quote. Because it may be the past. But the past will always find a way to... More

Airport
He's not so bad...
The ships are sailing
Back Story
Do you trust me?
Please Stay Awake
I'm not going anywhere
Tension
Just The Two Of Us
Unexpected Visitor
Confessions
Betrayal
Use to it
The Dream
Bugged
You use to love...
The Truth
Solidarity In Mutual Destruction
The Sidemen
Confidence
Old Friends
True Feelings
Finally Out
The Grind
California
I Love You
A Race Around Pax
Dreams Or Reality?
Reality
The Pain
A Big Mistake
I Never Had A Choice...
The Plan
Official
Home
Secret
Scared
Don't follow me please
Safe
Second chances
It Finally Sails?
I think I'm ready
Just in time
Don't give up
I'm Sorry
How Long
Just let it happen
What are you doing here?
Pushed away
Deceit
Juice of the gods
Am I Ready To Accept?
It felt so good
Help
That was fun
Are you ok?
He's Home
Couples Embrace
Preperation
Doubts
I missed you
Problems
Surprise
Decisions
Deal we made
Afraid
I'm not sure if we can do this
Streamer
New Beginnings
Choices
Setting the scene
Darkness
Only Real Escape
I don't want you to go
Together at Last
Not Yet...
Broken Friends
Set in motion
House Hunting
Be Mine
The End

Complications

23 2 0
By M1ckyj789

Time Skip 5 days (I know what a jump. Ok. Mitch and Jerome are as they were before but Mitch and Jess are officially together now. Rob and Preston are going strong and Chelsea is trying to be a friend but Preston is jealous. Vikk is starting to open up a little more with everyone, especially having met someone. The 4 Australians are on edge about different things. And oh man. The drama is about to start for Caitlin and Josh.)

Lachlan's POV

Kim had not long hopped on her plane to head back home. Jay and I had just gotten back home ourselves. It felt weird being here now. Permanently. It was almost surreal. These past couple of months have been to be honest. Something was eating me up inside but I couldn't put my finger on it. Jay has been acting differently as well. But I had a feeling that it was something to do with Michael. It was a little bit of a scary thought.

"You guys have barely talked to each other or anyone in the past couple of days have you?"

"Mum please. Not right now."

"You don't get to do that to me. I'm always going to worry about you Jay. You too Lachlan. You guys have known each other for a while. What's going on?"

Jay was silent.

"What's going on in your head Jay? Your worrying me."

"There is only one thing going through my head."

"One thing. Or one person."

"We all know the answer to that."

I walked up and hugged him. Wrapping my arms around him.

"I'm sure he's fine. Have you actually talked to him?"

He shook his head.

"Well then what do you expect to happen? Is this one of those your too stubborn to message first? Or scared?"

"I've messaged him. 5 days ago. And I haven't had a reply from him."

"Is that why your worried? Your scared he has found someone else?"

"Don't talk like that."

He was getting more and more upset while we were sitting there t the table. John and Keely on the opposite side to us. I looked up to see Keely tilt her head to the side at John. He got up and walked into the study. Keely looked back at me and I nodded towards her.

"Alright Jay come on we are going up stairs. We are going to sit at your computer. And we are going to call and talk to Michael. Right now."

"I don't want to."

"I don't care. While I am here. I'm going to make sure your happy. And I know he is the key to that. So let's go."

I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the chair he sat in. I pushed it back in when he did finally move. Keely followed John while I half dragged Jay up the stairs to his room.

"Why are you making me do this?"

"Because I know that it will make you happy. Because you have been a real sour prick lately."

"Gee thanks for the honesty."

"Your welcome. Now call him."

"I can't do it."

"Why not?"

"What if he doesn't answer. What if he isn't even online? What if he just doesn't want to talk to me any more after what I did?"

"We both know Michael is the type of person that would drop everything in a heart beat to talk to someone if they needed him. And right now. You need him. More then anything."

"Fine. But If anything goes wrong. Or if something happens. I'm holding you personally responsible."

"I'm not going anywhere."

I watched him look up at me as he was seated in his chair. He turned back to face his screen. Leaving a deep Sigh. He opened up Skype and I even saw the slightest hint of joy when he saw he was online. He hovered over the call icon but he hadn't pressed anything. So I did it for him. I leaned over and clicked on it. Letting it ring.

"Hello?"

That wasn't him...

Michael's POV

I was laying on my bed. I felt like shit. I haven't spoken to Jay since he sent me that message almost a week ago. I was scared to talk to him again. What if he was just baiting me? What if he didn't know what he wanted and was just waiting for a reply from me before he said anything? What if...

"Michael are you really going to let it eat you up inside?"

"Caitlin shut up... But yes. I'm being selfish for a change and eating myself up. I don't like this. I don't feel safe. I love him. So much. But I can't bring myself to say anything."

"Want me to go get someone to talk to him for you?"

I didn't answer straight away. I was legitimately thinking about it. I'm a terrible person. There are so many different ideas and scenarios going on in my head.

"Alright. Come on."

"What? Why?"

"We are going to get out of this room for a little bit. You have been holed up in here for days. Yeah you come out to eat but that's it. We worry about you man."

"I'm surprised they leave their rooms at all during the day."

"Oh come on cut them some slack. That is their job."

"Yeah I know. Alright fine. I'm coming."

I put a pair of shoes on before grabbing a jacket. I followed Caitlin outside into the back yard. We just fell on the ground and lay on the grass. It was relaxing. When your so use to being in your room. The colours and smells of the outside world almost become surreal and strange because your mind is so use to the confinements of a room. It was a stupid thing to notice and worry about. But I couldn't help but laugh at myself.

"Isn't it funny Caitlin. 3 months ago. I was a depressed. Sad. And Lonely little boy. And now. I'm friends with some of the worlds most well known Gamers. Living in a new country. And I have not done any videos for myself. Any streams. I haven't even sang for anyone or performed anywhere."

"That's not true. Did you ever watch Josh's video? He left in the part where you started singing. IT was fucking good."

"He actually left that in. Wow that's funny."

"The look on their face was amazing."

"How are you and Josh?"

"We are going really well. At least as well as a new couple does go. Though it's been going too easy. I don't know. Guess I'm half upset there is no challenge. He's funny as hell. And sweet. But it's easy. Normally people have to put up with something right?"

"Not always."

"Maybe It's just wheneve I get with someone shit goes down. This seems too easy."

"That's true. If you get use to it then yeah it would be strange."

"Hey how has Vikk been? I've noticed he has been a lot happier lately. Do you think maybe he met someone?"

"It's the most logical conclusion to come to isn't it. No one just wakes up randomly the next day after being so broken and upset. And then literally marches into your room and wakes you up with a smile that would make a kitten vomit rainbows of cuteness."

"What the hell fucking analogy is that?"

"No idea. I might ask him about it later. Didn't he say he was going to bring a friend over? Maybe that's the guy."

"Or girl."

"He is way too confusing."

"Agreed."

"Come on I think something just bit me."

I got up and extended my arm out to help Caitlin onto her feet. But she shooed it away before getting herself up. We heard the front door close.

"I guess his friend is here?"

"Yeah let's go check it out I'm curious."

We headed through the back door and followed the voices. We got to the kitchen and I saw my door open.

"Didn't I close that?"

"I did."

"Thanks Caitlin."

"What you forgot too."

I shook my head as I walked over and heard voices coming from inside.

"Hello?"

"Your not Michael. Who are you?"

That was definitely Lachlan. You can't even fake an Aussie accent. It's nigh on impossible. I looked at Caitlin.

"Sorry Lachy I'm here."

Why was Vikk in my room. I walked over and looked in and saw Vikk and his friend in my room. His friend sitting in my chair looking at the screen.

"Where is Michael? I want Michael. I don't want you. I called him. I wanted him to be here."

"Jay it's fine. I'm sure he is just out with Caitlin."

"No Vikk he is standing in the door way."

"Why are you in my chair?"

"I saw a call come up. I looked at Vikk and he said to answer it because he knew them. I wasn't expecting two guys to pop up. But really. You know Lachlan as well man. You would have to be the luckiest fucker in the world."

I walked over and motioned for him to get up and out of my chair. I sat down and looked at the screen to see Lachlan standing behind Jay. Jay looked like he was heart broken when I sat down. And I instantly felt myself break. I couldn't let him do that to me. He broke up with me. He must have done it for some reason.

"Please... I'm sorry. Please talk to me. I miss you so much. I love you. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry Michael. I'm so sorry."

I leaned back in my chair letting the tears escape from my eyes. I looked over towards them and motioned for them to leave. Caitlin basically dragged Vikk by the hand. His friend following him. I looked back at the screen. Lachlan had vanished. It was just Jay and he had his head in his hands. I could hear soft sobs. I leaned forward and rest my head on my hands.

"What do I do?"

I noticed him slowly lifting his head to look at me. I heard the sharp intake of breath when he saw me. Probably with puffy red eyes. That's a lie your eyes don't do that straight away. Maybe I just looked like shit. And he was surprised with how crap I looked.

"I still think your the most beautiful man I have ever laid my eyes on. I know you must hate me for what I did. I don't know why I..."

"Jay. Stop please. I'm scared. I love you. More then anything. But I'm so scared. I have been let down before. By you. By Vikk. I'm just. I'm so scared. I don't want to be hurt again. But I can't be with you. You said it yourself. Not being able to hold you is too painful. Not being able to wake up and see your smile plastered across your face every morning. I don't regret staying here. Not by any means. The only thing I regret is letting you leave. I should have not let you go. I should have left a little earlier to see you off. I will never be able to let myself live that down. And now. I don't know If I will even ever see you again. For real. I love you Jay. More then anything. But. I don't know. I can't can I? Help me. Please help me. I can't think it through. I can't do it. Jay. Help me please."

Vikk's POV

He pushed us out of his room when he sat down. I was so worried about him. But Jay was there. In front of him. He would be fine. Caitlin dragged me out to the stair case. She dropped my hand and left to go into Josh's room.

"Well I guess that was Michael's room. I haven't seen him like that. He seemed so strong."

"A lot has happened in the past couple of months. I won't lie. It sucks man. Come on I'll show you my room."

I grabbed his hand and headed up the stairs and to my room. I let him in and he stood in the middle and looked around. Letting out a soft whistle.

"It's stylish. It's nice and cosy. I like it."

I giggled to myself slightly.

"Hey don't take that in the wrong way. You know what I mean."

"Yeah Yeah I know."

He was beautiful. Mopped hair like my own. Though a little less like a bowel cut more like a fresh cut. He was tall and almost lanky. He still looked like he had some meat to him. He had on a black shirt with blue skinny jeans. He looked so good.

"Hey Vikk. Eyes up here dude."

"I know what I was doing."

"Yeah. I figured. So shouldn't you be doing something?"

I could think of many things I should be doing.

"I could think of some things."

"Ok. How about some G rated things."

"Nothing I can think of falls under G rating."

"Then why don't you try and think of something."

"There is one thing I want to do. I don't know why but I needed to do it."

He cocked an eye brow at me. As I walked over to him he opened his arms up and I walked straight into them and put my arms around his waist. I looked up at him and got on my toes so I could reach. He met me half way and kissed me. Slowly. Made it soft to the touch. Like it was barely a whisper. I don't know why I wanted to do that so badly. But I really liked it. He pulled away much to my dismay. I watched him laugh at me.

"Don't laugh at me."

"I think it's cute."

"Is that a short joke?"

"Alright Veigar calm down."

I couldn't help myself.

"Your such a fucking nerd."

"Last time I checked. You didn't care."

"I don't."

I heard a knock on my door. Damn it.

"It's open."

Josh walked in and laughed at us.

"Glad to see you guys are happy and getting along. You guys need anything?"

"No thanks I'm good."

"It's fine Josh. I'll be down soon."

"No you won't. Remember. The walls aren't as thick as they look."

"Gross."

I watched him laugh as he left.

"So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know Christian. What do you want to do?"

Caitlin's POV

I walked back in to see Michael with his head on the table. Balling his eyes out. The call had ended clearly.

"Hey are you ok?"

I watched him shake his head.

"Have you finally cracked."

"Cracked, Broke, Shattered, Eviscerated. All words to describe something that was once strong. That was once tough and resilient. And now. Gone. Disappeared, Never coming back."

"Your going to be ok Michael. I know you will. Just let yourself have this ok? I'm going to go meet up with Lewis and Jack. They said they have something they want to discuss with us. Do you want to get out of the house and come with me?"

I watched him slowly nod and get up out of his chair. He looked like crap. I walked over and engulfed him in a massive hug. Ok. Mini hug. He was still double my size.

"Just let me put some shoes on ok?"

"Sure. Want me to wait outside?"

"No. I don't think I will make it out the door otherwise."

"Alright."

I waited for him to put his shoes on and grab another Jacket. Note to self Tell Simon to do the washing. When he was ready to go. I linked my arms in his and pulled him towards the front door to be stopped by Josh coming down the stairs.

"I didn't know Kazu and Vikk were a thing."

"Oh is that who it was?"

"Yeah. Don't worry I didn't either. But I'm glad he is happy again."

"You guys going out again?"

"Yeah."

"Hang on I'm coming."

I heard thuds coming from up stairs as Christian came running down the stairs.

"I just got a message from Lewis to come with you guys. Said I needed to be there for whatever it is that you guys were talking about."

"You all want a lift?"

"Sure if your not doing anything?"

Time Skip

Josh had just dropped us off at our usual diner for lunch. You could pretty much say this our meet up space. Our hide away from the boys. They weren't allowed to join us whenever we all stuck together like this. Obviously Christian was the only exception due to him having being met through the internet. I noticed Lewis sitting on his own.

"Come on."

Michael wasn't messing around. We walked over and his face lit up.

"I miss my friends you know that."

"You know we are literally just a message away?"

"Shut up Kazu. Any word on Jack?"

"Nope. But he shouldn't be too far away."

"Alright Lewis what was your plan? We can fill Jack in later when he get's here."

"Well. I don't know about you guys. But when the boys are recording. Do you ever get bored? When Lizzie is recording. As much as I love her to death and back. I am so fucking bored. I end up aimlessly wandering or talking to someone else. Or playing games."

"IT does get pretty boring. Though Josh has been getting me in a couple. Though not a lot so I know the feeling."

"I have been feeling like that for years. Even when Rob was recording I would either have to find something to do or talk to someone else. And considering he would be recording with Preston most of the time. Oh man. I know some things about my American friends that should never be repeated."

"I stream so I don't really know."

"Well. What if we started our own channel?"

"What?"

"Think about it for a sec though. We are all bored most of the time anyway. I've learnt from Lizzie how to edit. And Caitlin I know Josh has taught you a few things as well. Michael?"

"The only thing I'm good at is the games themselves."

"And Kazu your always streaming. So you would be feeling at home anyway."

"True."

"If you really think about it..."

"I like it."

I looked at Michael.

"But the deal is. We don't use the boys or Lizzie or your streams to promote ourselves. We do it legitimate. No piggy backing. No hand outs. We do it from the start."

"So we would have to do it in secret?"

"Yeah pretty much."

"This could be fun."

"Doesn't seem like a bad idea. We could even just test it out and see how we go?"

"Yeah. Why not. It would help us feel a little more connected to everyone else as well. Seeing as this is their life. It would be nice to get into it."

I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it out. Everyone else did as well. Must have been to the group.

Nos – Hey guys sorry I'll be there in about 30 seconds.

"That settles where he is."

"I think It could be a lot of fun."

"Do you think Jack will be on board?"

"I think if we were doing it because of everyone then no. But when you brought up that idea of doing it in secret. He might be down."

"Alright well Lewis you can talk to him about it."

"Why me?"

"Because you have known him the longest."

"Fine. But you have to actively participate Caitlin. No awkwardness when we do it."

"Don't have to worry about that. He is still a good friend."

I watched Michael look up and wave. We followed his gaze to see Jack walking over with a friend. Or maybe a special friend. She was really pretty too.

"Hey guys sorry I was late. I thought you might want to meet someone."

"Hey I'm Michael."

"Christian."

"Lewis."

"Caitlin."

"Hey everyone."

"So uh. I'm a little nervous. This is my girlfriend. We have known each other for a few years but I asked her out about 6 months ago."

"Naw cute."

"Shut up Michael."

I heard him laugh to himself.

"Did you expect me to say anything else?"

"No not really."

"Here let me move over for you."

I felt my phone in my pocket.

Manic – We can't talk about Youtube while Jack and his girlfriend is here.

I looked over at Michael he got the same message. I saw Christian put his phone back into his pocket. I assume he got it too.

"So Tell us about yourself. You are gorgeous by the way."

"Thank you Michael. Well as Jack said. I've known him for a while. And I have felt something there for a while. I actually was the one who had to grow a pair of balls and ask him out. I was surprised when he said yes."

"Oh gosh I just realised. We didn't even ask for your name."

"Oh no Didn't I say. I'm so sorry guess I just got caught up in the moment."

"It's ok. Your meeting my friends for the first time. I wouldn't expect anything less then nerves."

I watched him kiss her on the cheek. She blushed deeply. These two are so cute. I looked over at Michael who had a big smile across his face. But I heard 8 words from her. That brought the mood down. The atmosphere dropped. And I knew Michael realised it as well. He looked straight at me his eyes went wide. I watched his mind start ticking. He grabbed my hand.

"I'm so sorry I just realised we haven't ordered and I'm starting to get hungry. I'll be right back."

"Oh shit yeah. Sorry guys."

He grabbed my hand and we walked slowly to try and not draw attention to ourselves. We headed over to the counter and made our order. But stood there and waited for drinks.

"What are the fucking chances."

"You can't be serious."

"You ok Caitlin?"

"Yeah I'm fine. It was just a shock."

Those 8 words kind of made things extremely awkward between us already. I could act it out and be fine with it. But. Really.

"She said it so casually. Maybe she doesn't know."

"He did say that he hadn't felt the same emotion from her for a long time didn't he?"

"Yeah Josh is going to be pretty angry. But she said it so casually. "My name is Freya. Nice to meet you.""

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 77 37
"Wait! I can explain!" I yelled as he walked out, quickly I got up and chased him out of my apartment. He walked into the elevator and I stood still...
75.9K 2.3K 34
All Rights Reserved To TamiiiJ17 Warning: This Is Somewhat A Vampire Story So If You Don't Like Them Then You've Been Warned "P-please let me go" I...
3.9K 47 12
I don't how to write the description, but I just wrote what I had in mind. This is my first official book so if it's bad don't judge me. *COMPLETED*
1.6K 356 31
Content Warning: some heavy topics involved. Three relationships over several years, each beginning and ending in different ways- this is Lachlan's j...