Shadow | Alec Lightwood [1] ✔️

By -stilesunicorn

❝My shadow follows me during the day, and then surrounds me at night as it clones itself into complete darkne... More

Cast
Disclaimir
Prologue
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
Cade Holt Info
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
Epilogue
THANK YOU!

[14]

2.9K 72 23
By -stilesunicorn

^Ella is not scared of what? Well, I guess you need to read to find out.

Excited?

Hold your pants up, cuz this is going to be a crazy chapter💡

EDITED
🔮 🔮 🔮

It was so dark, she fell from some tiny rocks on the floor. The woods were dark. Ella always hated the woods. Always.

And now she was walking her way to Magnus's place. He also gave her permission to stay at his house for a couple of days.

She walked up the stairs only to be greeted by darkness. "Hello?" Her voice echoed through the empty and dark room. "Magnus?"

She walked in to the middle of the room and searched for Magnus. She flinched when she heard footsteps walking up the stairs.

She turned on her heel to see a dark figure standing at the door frame. The stair lights were behind him only showing a few features.

"Darling," Ella guessed the figure had a smirk on his face by his voice. "What do you want?" She closed her palms into fists to prepare for anything.

"The necklace." He took tiny steps towards her as she remembered the last time they met.

"What necklace?" She took a step forward to see the figure more, which didn't work out.

"Your moms." He said as he revealed his self by the moon light. "It's called the Crystal Necklace. It's in the Crystal Palace. And no one could enter the Palace unless they're a Holt."

"You're a Holt." She tried to act tough but that obviously didn't work out. "I am not a Holt." He started, "People think i am a Holt but I am actually a Hale."

"Your mom erased my name as a Holt. And I cannot enter the palace anymore. That's why I need your help." He told her.

He took two steps towards her causing her to have the confidence not to move.  She stayed still as he stopped a few steps from her.

"Your scared aren't you." He said it as a statement more than a question. "People say that your a lot like your mother. Your mother was always fearless. But I guess your not as fearless as your mom."

The fact that Peter kept bringing her mother to the subject made her angry. She breathed heavily as anger rushed through her system.

"I'm not scared!" She yelled from anger and thats when she had enough.

She ran towards him and punched him right through the jaw. He hissed in pain and returned the punch causing a bruise to form right at her temple.

Ella fell to the floor and hissed in pain. She picked the chair that was in front of her and broke it on top of Peter's head. Peter roared in anger revealing his fangs and claws. Also, revealing some hair on the sides of his cheeks.

Ella stepped back in fear at how huge his size was. She had no chance against this thing.

"Have you ever seen an Alpha?" He roared out the question causing her to shake her head no. "Well, I am one." He yelled in his Alpha voice. "A powerful one." He roared and she looked right through his dark red eyes in fear. She breathed heavily as she pinned her self up the wall.

His Alpha form was ten times huger than her. His back was covered in dark hair and his fangs literally came out of his mouth. His claws were sharp and long, his dark red eyes that represented an Alpha. Everything about him scared her. Mostly because he's her father.

As the Alpha ran towards the girl ready to harm her. Ella shut her eyes tightly and gripped on the wall waiting for the end. A couple of seconds past and the sound of the Alpha running stopped. Ella opened her eyes slowly and looked around her.

The Alpha was no where in sight but the broken wall caught her attention. Magnus revealed himself showing that he had saved her. She ran towards Magnus and embraced him in a tight hug. Magnus was shocked at first but then hugged her back.

Their hug was full of thankfulness. Ella because he saved her and Magnus because she was alright. "Thank You." She thanked him. "Don't worry, I am used to saving people." He shrugged his shoulders earning a chuckle from Ella.

"I better get to bed." She informed him as they broke apart. Magnus nodded and with that Ella walked towards her room.

Once she got in she saw a box on her bed. She locked the door behind her and walked towards the box.

She was scared at first but she got the courage and opened the box.

Once she opened it a lot of things were revealed. The box was filled with stuff that Ella recognized.

There was a small note in the box and she picked it up and read it.

I got these stuff for you. They belonged to your mother. Just thought you would recognize them. Anyways, call me if you need anything

-Alec Lightwood

Elle smiled at the note as a few tears fell down her cheek and onto the paper. She placed the note on the bed and then she sat down beside the box to unpack it.

First she got out a picture frame of her and her family. Peter wasn't in the picture. It was only her, her brother, her mother, and what she's guessing her stepfather.

She stared at the picture one more time before she placed it down. Next, she pulled out a small pink box.

She opened the lock of the box and lifted the cover. Once the cover was lifted, a ballerina popped up. The ballerina was twirling in circles in the middle of the box. All the emotions Ella was feeling fell down from her eyes.

She placed the box down after a long session of crying and picked up the next item. She picked up a letter that was rolled and tied with a red ribbon. She untied the ribbon and untied the letter. She read the letter and every word she read; a tear fell.

All the tears she had fell down her cheeks and her covers were now wet.

----------------------------------------------

What do you think was written on the letter?  Any guesses? Comment.

The letter will be revealed on the next Chapter or two☺️

Thanks for reading❤️

//-stilesunicorn//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 12.4K 59
In which, Isabelle Lightwood has feelings for her childhood friend who has a lot of secrets. Or In which, one of the most powerful shadowhunters ever...
230K 4.4K 57
he was my escape from all the insanity that surrounded me; things I thought were only legends.
57.4K 1.9K 43
╚»★«╝ Book 1 of Where We Come Alive The New York Institute and its' shadowhunters, Jace, Alec, and Isabelle, have decided to take part of the exchang...
1.3M 26.7K 60
❝You know, it's weird. It's like wherever Bella goes, Alec is bound to follow, like magnets.❞ _______ Skinny love/; In which when two people love eac...